BEING A TEEN BUGGY MOM/BIG SISTER.... PART 4

BEING A TEEN BUGGY MOM/BIG SISTER.... PART 4.... Housekeeping...YN POV

Hi dear mental diary.... This is YN, and Elenahedgehog, and we are going to brake the fourth wall, so we can answer some question... we are going to divide the question in story related and other in character wise....

 we are going to divide the question in story related and other in character wise

So let's begin with character wise:

First question by mylittlebatpony889...ask YN .Was it difficult to live in the abyss? What were you doing all the time you were there? how long do you think you were in there?

YN:mmmm... It was not difficult so to speak, living there, the difficult thing was getting used to living there with what was happening around you ... once I had the initial shock to my body and to accept the undoubted fact that I was living in an isekai story ... witnessing the death of my siblings around was horrible ... i have PTSD ... heck many of us have that ... the older ones because we lived more of the horrors there, and the younger because of having to come to life and see the horror ...

I tried to make friends with several of my siblings, communicate and establish a bond ... but their mind was very simple and being children obviously what at first they wanted the comfort of someone else ... but once they saw the light of the pale king ... his mind became blank and the desire to go to that light that called us ... it was the downfall of many of us ... I know ... I know why I was called by her too .. .

so I decided to train, heal my injured brothers as much as I could, explore everything I could and study the void ... I analyzed the routes that my brothers used to go up to the light, and so I could trace the best route ... I saw how two of my brothers came to the platform and how one fell silent ... I tried to save him and I threw a void tentacle at him but a stalactite from the ceiling fell and cut my tentacle... after that I focused on getting out of that hell ... and so I did ...

I really don't know how long I was there ... I think I was there like a year ... time passes quickly when you enter and leave a trance state by not feeling the passage of time ... your perception is null ...

Reapergirl666 ask Dear YN, how was adapting to your new body? Especially eating or sleeping.

Mimikiudude ask : speaking of eating, and how did you learn to eat, and what did you eat in the abyss?

YN: Well actually the vessels do not sleep, we are like computers on standby ... we are in a state of total relaxation like being in a deep meditation trance...

And when to eat ... there is nothing to eat, because it is not necessary, simply soaking us in void is enough to keep us ... I learned it when I lived in the castle my body began to have spasms that I recognized as a hungry stomach...

Sailormoonzgirl ask: yn how do you know how to survive as a vessel, in the game where not so much information?

my research and analysis made me establish this hypothesis ... the void is deadly for any creature, but being part of us as vessels instead of killing us, it nourishes us ... but being out of the abyss, our body begins to adapt to the outside world ... and to require sustenance ... but our bodies were not developed to feed on the outside ... we have no mouth, so we absorb the whole nutrients and the void in us completely absorbs it ... literally if you give me a rock with moss, I can spit it out completely clean of moss ...