BEING A TEEN BUGGY MOM/BIG SISTER... PART 2

Teaching them safety matters...

I regret everything.... "Not really".... but this couldn't get any crazier ... now I have a second brother ... whom I can't decide as to what name to give him ... .ICARO, ELIOS, APOLO or maybe HERMES ...

He has no sense of self-preservation ... he's a kamikaze ... he throws himself into danger and doesn't care about anything ... just defeating his enemy...

He is super fast, and little by little I have taught him to flap, he cannot fly very well yet but little by little he exercises his wings ... Hephaestus has small wings not for him to fly, they are more to flutter ... but the wings of Hermes were made to fly ... uh ... I like that name ... yep, that name will be ... your name ... Hermes...

I've been teaching him the basics again and he's super quick to learn ... now I know right now that it was because he was jealous of Hephaestus and how in sync we were ... but now the things that we were in sync for two, we will have to work it for three ... we began to train in evasion tactics ... reconnaissance and finally attack...

I teach them to be shadows in the dark corners of the tunnels ... to use the greenpath foliage to camouflage themselves and become one with their surroundings ... how to use parkour to move between difficult places so as not to be caught by enemies and move faster from one place to another ... and especially visual and void talk signals, to be able to communicate in emergencies...

-point my eyes and then point to one and to a direction: it means I will go and look at you, go that way...

-point to the ceiling: it means to take the high route to go through the place...

And hissing.... that means enemies that should not see us and that we should not mess with them ... like the king's knights ... ze'mer has begun to come more and more through the mantis' territory ... It must be in the period that he has a lover there ...

we had a close encounter with one of the mantises the other day ... Hermes got too close to where ze'mer and his lover were, when he was discovered by one of the guards ... it was partly my fault ... I said I wanted to go see what she was doing in the village and listen a little to find out if she knows about them ... why should you in when she looked down the roads ... and looked at the young insects around we stop them scrutinizing ... as if looking for something in particular ...

So he gave himself the task of going to spy on them ... only to be discovered by a mantis ... he ran as long as he could until he reached the bouncing mushroom area ... where he tried to use them to get away...

Later I found out that he use the things I taught him.... "Run away, don't engage in combat" "you are small go to places where a bigger enemy will have difficulty following you" "use agility over strength, intelligence over anger ... Think before you act "" find places to hide, rest, breathe, think and then act "" set a goal and stick to the plan "...what was his goal? .... To return home ... to return to our side...

and bitch I kick mantis butt when I see them chasing Hermes out of the mushroom tunnel ... "IMMA GONNA CUT A BITCH" ... and just say ... they can very well say "live by the edge, die by the edge "and that edge was from my nail ...

In the end, I took Hermes home, and I had to bathe him outside the cave to remove all the fungus and garbage stink, then I wrapped him in a blanket, and took him to bed with me and Hephaestus in bed and we went to sleep...

And in the morning I gave a holy sermon to both of them, one for knowing that Hermes had left and not telling me and the other for leaving without telling me.

I did what my nana did to my brothers and me when we behaved like this ... I put them to do chores together ... I put them to wash the dishes, gather fruits in the nearby bushes, and water my garden ...