Journey to the deep ... part 1

Hello dear fourth wall viewers...... inside my head

- "WELCOME TO THE SPIRIT TREE "...lets start a tour around it so, go on mental diary, go on....

The tree is divided as follows ... that is home, sweet home....

on the top is the main house ... where everyone shares a bedroom for now, this has several very large rooms for now everyone sleeps in what looks like a throne room, on a huge mattress made of cotton balls ... There is a huge kitchen, a library ... a master bedroom with a study ... YN has already appropriated these places ... there are warehouses, and other empty rooms in addition to a solarium, and several platforms that seem for observation...

Around the tree there are several departments that YN thinks that the adult vessels can move to live once they grow up and want more independence

Around the tree there are several departments that YN thinks that the adult vessels can move to live once they grow up and want more independence ... even together but each one with their space...She has planned to help her brother gain little by little some independence.

   When they are little they all sleep together, when they reach their second molt, they are given a room to store their things, this they will share with a group of siblings of between three to four

When they are little they all sleep together, when they reach their second molt, they are given a room to store their things, this they will share with a group of siblings of between three to four ... when they reach their third molt which is the state in That this YN, they will be given a room for each one ... it is up to each vessel to decide if they want to share it with someone or not...

Right now, everyone sleeps in the common room, the vessels phase 2 (or second molt) sleep no longer so close to me, but the vessels phase 1 are hugging YN as if they were barnacles ... the others are still close but hugging pillows, stuffed animals or other vessel ...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I can feel the doubt in your minds from here..... Or dear mental diary, what are the stages of molting in a vessel.... Well dear 4th wall viewers, it's very simple.......

VESSEL GROWING STAGES:

Hatchlings: new born before any molt.... where we gradually gain awareness... in this state it's when we live inside the abyss... we live in instinct only and it's when we want to climb up the abyss and mostly we perish in the fall. You are a toddler