~SlEeP~

Summary: Y/N's a streamer who's been streaming for too long

Pronouns: They/Them

Type: Fluffy angst

Warnings: Not eating for days on end, yelling, maybe swearing-

Relationship: ❤️L o v e r s❤️

————
Sighing, you read the next donation that came through.
"Oh- thanks to— coughingking22... i'm sorry it's not a lot, but here- Hey bud! It's fine, don't worry about it, thanks for the ten!"
You smile, hopefully causing the user some joy. Sub-consciously, you yawn. Pretty quickly, your chat's asking if you're tired. You and your fans have a system; you care for them, they care for you. (as it usually is)
Of course, Eret cares for you as well. You care for him, too.
And then there's a knocking on the door.
You barely hear it through your headphones, you take one of the muffs off of your ear and turn your head towards the door, but your eyes focused on your monitor.
"Yeah?"
You call.
"Love, can i come in?"
Eret says, you hear the worry in his voice, but pay no mind.
"Sure-"
He opens the door slowly after your reply, sighing as you take off your headset to look at him fully.
"Honey, you need to eat and sleep- and before you say it, you haven't been eating, monsters aren't meals."
He says, wrapping his arms around you as he walked in.
"Eret- i'm fine, let me st-"
You stop to yawn again. "Let me stream a bit longer, kay?"
You finish, and you lets go of you, putting his hands on your shoulders and looking at you.
"No Y/N! You need to eat and sleep! This is unhealthy!"
He replies, his voice growing louder.
A pounding in your head.
"Ow- ow- ow- ow- hey, just quiet down, i'll stop streaming..."
You give in, looking back to your monitor as he let go.
You set your headset back on, giggling softly into your mic.
"Hey- sorry guys, Eret's forcing me to get off- probably wise to be honest- see you all later!"
You wave, and turn off the stream.
"There, happy?"
You say as you look at him. He nods, and then grabs your hand, pulling you into his chest.
"God, you're and idiot, i was so fucking worried!"
He places a bunch of kisses on your head. "Alright- food, come on!"
He still holds your hand, walking to the kitchen, where he had prepared a small snack of cheese and cracker sandwiches for you.
He grabs one, trying to pass it to you when you just bite it out of his hand.
He giggles softly, and you smile.
—————
Eret smiles when you finish the last one.
"There ya go! Step one done!"
He smiles, giving you a thumbs-up, which you give one of your own back.
He then drags you to your shared bedroom, and tells you to lay down, which you comply.
He climbs into bed with you, wrapping you in a hug.
"I love you y/n."
He smiles, placing yet another kiss on your head.
"I love... you.. too..."
You drift off to sleep, nuzzling into Eret's chest. W a r m b o i
He giggles again, his fingers combing through your hair gently. Occasionally, he places another kiss on your temple.
————
Fin!
Hi Hi Hi!!
Eli here, aka author 😛😛
i love eret so fucking much 😩😩😩😩
ERET SUPREMACYYYYYYYY
Again- if anyone in these fics, (mostly eret, ofc) ever finds this is uncomfortable with it, i will take it down!
Have a great day/night/whateva
-Eli💕