-I know you don't trust me, but please, stay.-

ALSO QUICK EDIT:
i started this chapter last night and that's why it's out now.
it's BY FAR my longest chapter, so be proud boys

RANDOM A/N REAL QUICK:
ON THE 'It's alright, i'm here' CHAPTER IFSTG— STOP HAVING A COMPETITION ON TIME IN THE COMMENTS— THANK YOU

Summary:GOAT MAN 🤩 wait he's bad— uhm— shhhh

Pronouns:She/Her

Type:Angst 😎😎

Warnings:OH SHIT LIKE ALL OF THEM— abuse, swearing, drinking/alcohol, nightmares, oh and slight manipulation :,D

Relationship: Frenemies

This is based off my knowledge on the Dream SMP. I got into the fandom after Wil blew up Manberg at the festival so yeah 👍🏻
This is wayyyy back when Eret betrayed L'manberg
_____
"Y/N and Tubbo, come up, join me on the stage will ya?"
The goat man smirked, looking at the two of you.
Fuck.
You were still mad about Eret betraying L'manberg, you had never gotten over it. Now this?
You hated Schlatt's guts. Now you have to listen to him? Do whatever he wants? Hell no.
"Schlatt, why both of us?"
You ask, tilting your head at the man above you.
"Oh, one of you i can trust." He looks at you. "The other, i cannot." and looks to Tubbo. "But it'd be nice to have double the hands."
"Then why not just take the one you can trust?"
You say, smiling at him. Pretend it's like back then. He's a good man— he has done nothing—
"You have a point there y/n... alright, y/n, you just come up."
A sigh of relief escapes your lips, and you smile at Tubbo who seemed slightly shocked.
"Have fun..."
You whisper to him, and then walk up onto the stage with Schlatt.
"I, the newest president of L'manberg... no... Manberg, is what we will call it now, declare that the walls must be taken down!"
(i am aware i butchered that you're welcome)
He exclaims, and various wails of 'no!' and 'you can't do that' escaped the crowd.
One male in specific, had called for your opinion. Eret.
"If Y/N's your assistant, we should hear her opinion!"
He points to you, standing out of his chair as he stares Schlatt in the eyes.
"Fine, Y/N, mic's all yours!"
Schlatt smirks, and moves for you to take the mic.
"Uhm... I, for one, believe that the walls shouldn-"
You gulped, and glanced at Schlatt who was glaring at you.
Y/N, say your mind don't-
"I agree with President Schlatt, we should take down the walls."
-fall for the pressure...
"Haha! See, even she wants 'em down!"
He smirks, shoving you out of the way of the mic.
"Well, go on then, go tear down the walls!"
(if it's unclear he did kick out tommy and wilbur BUT he's not sending anyone after them)
As you left the stage, Eret ran up to you putting both hands on your shoulders and shaking you as if you were asleep and needed to wake up.
"You idiot! What are you doing, you can't actually want to tear down the walls!"
Despite what Eret did, he did care for Manberg. Or, more the people who inhabited it. Especially you, but he wouldn't tell you that.
"Eret, I-"
You start, sighing.
"I'm sorry, i don't want to, i just... broke under pressure... I'm sorry."
You mumble out, and the boy's grip on your shoulders loosens slightly.
"I don't trust you."
"Same to you, Eret."
You reply to his comment, before you hear the goat man calling you.
"Y/N!! Get me and Quackity some celebratory drinks!"
You shrug off Eret's hands, and go to grab the drinks for him. One couldn't hurt, right?
right?
___
"Hey, get us another—"
He paused for a moment, hiccuping.
"'nother drink"
At this point Quackity had passed out but Schlatt hadn't noticed.
"Ehm— i think that's enough, you've already had five—"
You were stopped by a hand clutching your jaw.
"I said get me another."
He growled, and you quickly nodded.
"Let me clean up the other bottles and then i'll— get you another..."
You mumble the last bit, and Schlatt puts on a drunk smile that basically said; 'yeah bitch eat my ass' (this emoji 😏 but if it didn't look sexual basically)
You grab the empty glasses, and brought them into the kitchen of the white house. (did it even have a kitchen 🤨 i dunno but if it didn't just pretend it did) You set the empty bottles on the counter, intending to take care of them later. You open the fridge, and sigh. You quickly grab a bottle, and shuffle to Schlatt and hand it to him.
"Thanks babe."
He smirks, and you just frown at him in disgust and shuffle back to the kitchen to clean up the empty bottles.
"Y/N!!! Get- Get me anot-another!"
He stumbled on his words, holy fuck this man could drink. That didn't matter, you weren't going to get him another. He was basically your father growing up, before you left the house and moved to L'manberg.
You sigh and go to the main room again.
"Schlatt, i ehm, genuinely think that's enough..."
You mumble, holding your hand out to take the empty bottle from him.
He sits up lazily, and stands, and places the bottom of the glass bottle against your forehead. You stare at him, your hands dropping to your sides.
"I told you..."
"to get me"
"ANOTHER."
He says, smashing the glass on your scalp. You felt a couple pieces of glass stick into your skin, before you ran off.
Escape.
Was the only word you could hear in your head. You ran into Schlatt's office, knowing that he wasn't following you.
You had lost him earlier, running around the hallways.
You hide under the desk, holding yourself in a ball.
You feel tears start to pour from your eyes, as you started picking glass out of your skin. Your jaw still hurt from before, your eyes started to hurt from crying so much, and you were bleeding.
"Y/N! I- you knew this- this would happen! You just want— for people to feel bad for poor little you.."
He stumbles on his words again, stepping into the room you were in.
It was quite obvious you were in here, you could hear your crying from across the building. Something you'd have to learn to control if this was a common occurrence.
"OH! THERE YA ARE!!"
He smiles as he bends over and grabs your arm tightly and pulls you out.
He smirked as he kicked your stomach then walked off, leaving you in a ball on the floor of his office.
The cold liquids dripped off your face into the carpet, and you slowly stumbled to your feet.
You put your hands on the desk to stabilize yourself. You quickly shuffle to the window and open it, and hop out.
(first floor? yeah pog)
You looked up and stared at the moon, shining brightly.
"Hey— who are you..?!"
A voice called and you heard footsteps near you.
"Oh, Y/N, just you."
"Just me...?"
You mumble out weakly, and the person then notices.
"Hey, are you bleeding? What happened? I mean, we all heard like a crashing noise, but we ignored it and thought it was nothing..."
Lie Y/N, you're good at that, just lie...
"Oh yeah uh— i uhm..."
How could you lie in this situation.
"Basically, Schlatt's drunk."
You sighed, and looked up. Eret.
"Oh shit— I should get you cleaned up, huh?"
He smiles softly, and grabs your hand. You din't do anything, just follow him.
"We'll have to go to Dream's land, but there's bandages and proper supplies at my castle."
Castle..? Oh yeah, he got that for betraying L'manberg.
You sigh, just following him.
"You do know you don't have to do this... right?"
You manage and he nods.
That was it.
That was the last thing either of you said until you got to Eret's castle.
When you get there, Eret drags you up to the bathroom, and gets medical supplies.
"I will warn you, i'm not great at this."
"That's fine."
You say, replying to the boy. He grabs tweezers and starts to pull out the bits of glass. When he was done with that he proceeded to clean off the blood with a damp towel, which stung slightly, but you'd live.
He sighed, staring at bandages.
"Do you just want band-aids?"
He asked, tilting his head.
"Uhm— sure, i guess."
You sigh, as he pulls out pride-flag band-aids.
"Oh yeah, these are the only ones i have- sorry."
He giggles softly, and begins putting them over the scars.
"Yeah, it's not like i'll have to walk up to Schlatt with fucking pride flags all over my face—"
you mumble angrily, and despite Eret hearing you, he didn't say anything.
_____
"Thanks, i guess."
You sigh, ready to head back home. "I should go back to Schlatt now—"
"No. I won't let you, he's a dick."
"What?"
"I won't let you."
"Why?!"
"Listen, i know you don't trust me, but please stay."
_______
THIS TOOK AN UNEXPECTED TURN
IT WAS GOING TO BE A LOT MORE ANGSTY—
also
two uploads in one night?
POG
yAy
have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi💕