-i smell you-

yuh i'm kidcore
yeehaw
debating doing a face reveal soon
uhm
yeah

summarys : more c!Eret
delicious

Pronouns:They/Them

Type: angst
cry

Warnings: murder n threataning

Relationship: you will see :)
_________
It was around sunset as you and Eret sat on the walls facing the forest to watch. You were braiding their hair, before they leaned forward to look at something.
"Hey! I wasn't done!"
You frowned as he said nothing.
"Eret?"
You leaned over him, looking at the direction she was.
"What is that?"
Their deep voice startled you slightly, as you had completely lost yourself looking out at the forest.
"Shit."
They shoved you off of them, in a more gentle manner, and stood up. They reached their hand out to you, as you took it, they pulled you up.
"Look. I need you to stay here, okay? Just watch over L'manberg."
She didn't explain anything, but started climbing down a ladder you two set up as you followed.
At some point, Eret, Wilbur, Tommy, and Fundy had left. It was you, Jack, and Niki left to watch L'manberg.
________
Eret POV
It hurt leaving them, knowing that our forest was burning down. They're probably confused... I should've explained it more.
They'll be fine, they're strong. Plus they have Jack and Niki if they need help.
They'll be fine.
I have two water buckets, Wilbur has three, Tommy has one, Fundy has like eight, if course he does. He's a fox.
________
We put out all the fire with minimal burns. We'd have to regrow the trees in this area, but it would be fine.
Fine.
Something's off.
________
We walked back to L'manberg before i realized something.
There was no lava pit, nothing, absolutely nothing that could've started the fire.
It was a distraction.
I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Eret? What's wrong?"
Fundy stopped, and looked at me.
"There wasn't lava. There's no natural way that those trees caught on fire."
The other three stared blankly, before their expressions went wide and we all began to run back.
________
That stupid fucking smiley prick was there.
I hate him.
Yes, i'm planning something with him- but that doesn't matter.

"Oh! You're back!"
You could just hear his smile.
He was standing with Y/N in front of him, holding their arms behind their back.
George and Sapnap were sitting on the Caravan, meanwhile Niki and Jack were nowhere to be seen.
Nobody moved, staring at the people in front of us.

"About time..."
The smiley man grumbled, before sighing.
"Here's the deal. You're going to take down the walls, give me back my land, or Y/N is dead."
He pulled out his sword, holding it in front of Y/N's neck.

"Dream. Put the sword down, we can talk."
Wilbur slowly started walking forward, before George and Sapnap both drew their bows.
"Oh no. Sorry Wilbur, we can't talk. Take down the walls and move the van. It's my land."
I didn't— i didn't know what to do. I just stared. As Wilbur tried negotiating, I noticed Fundy slowly sneaking out, what was he planning?
________
I noticed Fundy on top of the wall, he was holding a bow. He shot George in the shoulder.
"DREAM!"
Sapnap called, and the green man tensed, looking at the wall.

"Hey girl hey-"
Fundy said, as he sat on the wall. They were looking at Fundy now, well sort of. Dream kept looking back and forth. Tommy quickly pulled out his bow, shooting Sapnap in the leg, then again in his shoulder.

"STOP. OR THEY'RE DEAD!"
He pulled the sword closer to Y/N's neck, damn.
Out of nowhere.

Dream was shot by Fundy.
_________
Dream's stuff fell to the ground, and Sapnap and George sat, stunned as the gapples they ate healed over their wounds.
They quickly ender pearled out, and ran off.
"Y/N!!"
I was still confused, and i think Y/N was too. One minute they were going to be murdered on the spot, now they were being hugged and comforted.
________
2nd person again

You sighed, holding your legs to your chest.
"I'm sorry that happened to you Y/N, but these things take time. It might've happened a year ago, but you deserve to be happy. Thank you for talking to me."
Puffy's voice comforted you as you sat on the chair she'd given you.

"I just wish that Eret didn't blame themself for what happened that day... He said that they regret not explaining what they had left to do, and just feel guilty for not telling me that they were going to save the forest- or whatever."
You sighed, and Puffy nodded, writing something down.

"Y/N, you can't blame yourself. You also can't blame Eret. Neither of you knew what was going to happen."
________
NIKI WENT LIVE AHASJDHSJJS
okay
chapter pog
ig
this isn't as good as i imagined and tbh i hate it but
there you go
chapter
Have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi/Goblin/Ethereal <3