-Hey, answer me.-

Hey, guess what, 'I'm Evil' part 2
yeah about time me—

Summary:I'M EVIL PART 2 BABEEEYYYY

Pronouns: They/Them

Type: Fluffy angst

Warnings: Swearing, bullying, mentions of abuse here and there, yelling, and slight panic attack
(wow i've written stuff about panic attacks a lot recently, huh?)

Relationship: Roommates
_________
After the stream, you go to your room and flop onto your bed.
Eret, who was apparently extremely tired fell asleep in his chair. But that was during the stream, and you had to keep asking chat to tell you how to end it.
Sighing, you pull out your phone. You groan as you realize that it's dead, and toss it down beside you on the bed.
"Now what...?"
You mumble, sitting up to plug it in. And of course, your charger isn't there.
Where is it...? Is it in Eret's streaming room-? Maybe he borrowed it?
You get up and shuffle to his room, and open the door slightly. You peek in, he's still asleep in his chair.
You look around, and notice his phone plugged in with your charger.
You could've asked, dickhead...
You deadpan for a moment, then open the door the rest of the way and shuffle inside.
You slowly approach his desk, trying to keep quiet as not to wake him. You start to unplug his phone, when you feel him wrap his arms around your waist.
Your face heats up as you look down at his arms, and then you're yoinked back towards him.
You let out a small yip as you're pulled into his lap. You look at him, he's still asleep. Maybe it was just— him being asleep thought you were like- a stuffed animal or something.
Before you even realized, you were asleep too, with your head on his shoulder.
______
You woke up that morning very confused. You trace your memories, and look behind you, to see a semi-awake Eret.
You stare at him for a moment, before he notices you,
"Wait— huh..?"
He says, confused, just staring at you.
"This is your fault, i didn't sit in your lap and fall asleep, i wouldn't do that."
"That sounds like you did though."
"No, what happened was i came in here to look for my charger, and as i was unplugging it from your phone you pulled me back into your lap. I just fell asleep apparently, i thought i moved."
You sigh, explaining what happened.
"Oh, oops- sorry... i guess... heh-"
He says, his voice slowly shrinking.
"Whatever, i'm gonna go make breakfast. You might wanna change out of that dress, Eret."
(Lol Eret falling asleep on that stream didn't actually happen i just did it for the plot 😎)
"Oh yeah."
______
Eret changed into his usual, a t-shirt and some jeans.
You were making eggs in the kitchen, not saying a word, the only sound was the sizzling on the pan and the voices in your head.
You had zoned out, and when Eret came into the kitchen you didn't even hear him call your name.
"What're you making?"
"Y/N?"
"Helllooooo?"
"Hey, Y/N!!"
He raises his voice slightly, and that brings you back. You quickly turn around looking at him.
"You good?"
He asks, his head resting on his palm as he leaned against the counter.
"Huh? What do you mean, i'm fine."
"You look stressed."
He smiles softly, tilting his head.
You turn back to the eggs, and sigh.
"Anyways— how uh— how'd you sleep..?"
You laugh uncomfortably, wanting to change the topic.
"I slept fine, considering the circumstances."
Your face heats up like it did last night, and you frown slightly.
"How about you?"
"I uh— it was— fine, i guess..."
You mumble, turning off the heat on the eggs.
You set them aside, and look at Eret.
"You're stumbling on your words now, you sure you're good..?"
You didn't reply to his question, and you both sat there for a moment.
You eventually look away and start plating the eggs you made.
"Hey, answer me-"
You stared at the plate you had grabbed for a moment, and you sub-consciously noticed your hands begin to shake.
"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong, did i say something?"
He gets up, and slowly shuffles to you.
Tears fell from your eyes, as you stared at him.
Your hand started scratching at your other arm, and Eret, without thinking too much about it, pulled your hands away and was holding them both.
Eret's POV.
What did i say? What caused this, stress? Confusion?
This isn't what y/n is usually like. They're usually a jerk, who fights people and doesn't really like being sociable. They're always on their phone— and, the natural resting bitch face... but now, they look so vulnerable. Like you could tap them and they'd just— evaporate into thin air.
"Hey, can you hear me?"
I ask, and they slowly nod their head.
"I'm right here, alright?"
They nod again.
"can... can you just... hug me..?"
They mumble out, their eyes just looking at the counter.
I smile softly, and slowly wrap my arms around them.
I put my head on theirs, and start humming.
Narrator.
The humming from Eret, and just feeling safe inside his arms, you eventually calmed down.
He pulled away for a moment, and looked you in the eyes.
"Can you tell me..?"
He asks, and you sigh.
He softly rubs away a few stray tears, and smiles softly at you.
"I uhm... my mother... wasn't the nicest, i guess... she yelled a lot, she often yelled at me and said 'Hey, answer me' and those just simple three words petrify me... It's fine though, you didn't know."
You stare at the ground, away from Eret and he nods.
"I'm really sorry..."
"I said it's fine. And if you wouldn't go around telling people and destroying my  image that'd be nice."
"Well that's a nice way to say thank-you."
"Thanks..."
You mumble out a simple 'thanks' to him, and he smiles, and starts to pull away from you.
"Hey wait i didn't say you could leave—"
You say grabbing onto him.
———
YEEHAW BOYS
I SAID THIS WOULD COME OUT SOON AND IT WAS LATER THAN I INTENDED
I MEANT TO FINISH IT, JUST NEVER DID BUT I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO FINISH DRAFTS LOL
YEAH
HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/WHATEVA
-MELLOHI💕