-We're just Perfect-

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER, IT'D BE APPRECIATED :)
———
Heyyy so uh
fluff lul
Summary::3

Pronouns:They/Them

Type:F L U F F 🤩🤩🤩

Warnings:none :)

Relationship:you'll see lmao
————
"Why do people always assume we're dating, Alastair?"
(if you don't remember the a/n on i'm evil Alastair is Eret's real name and i'm using it on this chapter lul)
You ask him, and look at him slightly.
It made sense why you two were mistaken for a couple, you held hands everywhere, you hugged each other for 'longer than friends do', and apparently friends can't cuddle? What-?
"I dunno. Maybe it's all the like- lovey-dovey stuff we do?"
He laughs softly, and you pout slightly.
"We don't do that many lovey-dovey things!"
You cross your arms as he bursts into a laughing fit.
"Wait- we're like— Basically on a date, we're legit watching the sunset on a roof, you just had your head on my shoulder."
He keeps laughing and you just sit there and pout.
It was so obvious that you liked him, and he liked you, but you were oblivious beyond belief.
The man flirted with you constantly, and had even said at one point that he thought the two of you were dating. He didn't say that to you, though.
————
"AAAHH— THE ZOMBIE'S GONNA BUST THE DOOR-!! DO SOMETHING ALASTAIR—"
You yell, and he just laughs as he opens the door and quickly kills the zombie before it could get in.
"There, see? Nothing happened."
He says and turns around, looking at you.
"God— i hate this game-"
You huff, and he puts away his sword and walks over to you.
"Maybe we should just go to sleep. How does that sound?"
He asks, and holds out his hand for you to take.
You take it, and almost immediately he pulls you into a hug and lifts you off the ground.
"I— why'd you do that...?"
You ask when he sets you back down and lets go.
"Let's be honest, we both like each other."
He says, and you blush faintly. He gives you a peck on the cheek, and smiles softly at you.
"See, we're just perfect."
————
alright so—
there's been a lot of asian hate crimes recently, so i just wanted to talk about that real quick.
sign petitions, donate if you can, do whatever you can to help. even if it's small.
but that's all.
have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi💕