-b r u h h h h h-

I STARTED THIS CHAPTER YESTERDAY BUT I FINALLY GOT DECENT SLEEP GUYS :D

from this point on i'm not naming the chapters anything to do with the update because titles are hard
leave me alone, let me be depressed in peace

am i writing a vent chapter again?
yes
are you all going to judge me?
no
should you be worried about my mental health?
yes
are you?
based on the a/n i posted yes

Summary: weed

Pronouns:They/Them

Type: idk like fluff or sum

Warnings: ed

Relationship: 💕L O V E R S💕
the thing is none of you realize that if y/n and eret live together they are roommates even if they're dating
(please don't comment 'and they were roommates on absolutely every chapter though, i don't need spam ty <3 )
_________
Sighing, you stared at your phone.
You didn't want to move today, you were fine where you were and nothing could move you.
Maybe Eret, but who knows.
No matter how hungry you were, it didn't matter. You weren't perfect enough. You had to look better, especially next to Eret.
I mean, he's a 6'3 pretty boy that for some reason loves you.
"Hey Y/N~"
He poked his head through the door, calling your name and dragging out the end of it.
"Hm?"
Your tired eyes looked up and met his.
"Do you want pancakes? I made some earlier but you were still asleep."
He smiled, walking over to the bed.
"Eh... not really. I'm not too hungry to be honest."
You lied, smiling slightly to cover it up.
He frowned.
"You've been asleep like all day! You have to be, c'mon."
He grabs your hand and pulls you onto your feet.
"Ow- Eret- why does this matter so much to you, i said i'm good!"
You huffed, pulling your hand away from him.
"Because! I know how you are, and i want you to be happy. I just have a feeling that you're not... okay. Y'know?"
He sighed, explaining it out to you.
You stared at him blankly for a moment, before wrapping your arms around him.
He looked slightly shocked, or confused at first, before looking at you.
You just simply stood there as your eyes began to water.
"I'm sorry."
You mumbled into his chest.
(WHEN I TYPED MUMBLED ONE OF MY KEYBOARD SUGGESTIONS IS MUMZA AHAHAHAHAHA)
"Hey, no, don't apologize- alright?"
He rubbed his hand up and down your back, moving slightly and sitting down on the bed.
"Y/N, listen. I love you, so, so much. I want you to be happy, but you have to talk to me when you're not doing well. I'm here for you."
He smiled, as you let go and awkwardly sat down next to him.
"Can you tell me now?"
He asked, adjusting to face you.
"I... you're just so perfect, Eret! I hate that i'm not and i'm always with you, i'm small and short and i hate the way i look!"
(lol my sister just came and told me to eat while writing this, what a coincidence lol)
Eret stared at you for a second, before comprehending what you said.
"No, no, no. Y/N you're perfect, you're everything i could ask for in a partner, you're amazing and i love you so much, okay?"
He cupped your cheeks, making you look at him.
You nodded, as he gave you a peck on the lips.
"I love you too."
________
BEHOLD
ME INDIRECTLY OPENING UP TO THE WORLD ABOUT MY ED LOL
ANYWAYS
i'm gonna go eat guys
don't worry lol
probably poptarts or sum but you know whateva 😟
anyways
as always have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi <3

P.S. YOU ALL ARE SO NICE TO ME WHAT THE FUCK