Chapter 43 "It's Now or Never"

Authors note...

I have nothing againist Taylor Swift but just go with the story.

Comment on what you think of Haylor, Pazer, Zerrie & Louor (Sorry i cant spell the ship for Louis & Eleanor)

Niall’s POV

“THEIR HERE!!” Taylah screams at me, i rush now the stairs to answer the door. I fix myself so i look good and slowly open the door. I open it to see Louis, Eleanor, Perrie & Zayn. They walk in and Taylah comes around the corner smiling.

“EL! PERRIE!” Taylah screams running at the girls and giving them a massive group hug.

“Hey chick” Eleanor says winking.

“What’s going on girl?” Perrie asks smiling.

“We have to wait till the others get here” Taylah says looking at me smiling.

Then the door bell rings again to show Harry, Taylor, Danielle, Liam & Simon. Oh dear, i forgot we invited Simon. This could end badly, then i looked behind Simon to show Paul arriving.

“Danielle, this is Taylah Bernhardt, Taylah this is Danielle Peazer” Eleanor says point to Taylah & Danielle.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Taylah; I’ve so many great things from the boys, mostly Liam & Niall. I hope we become best friends” Danielle says holding her hand out to shake Taylah’s hand.

“No the pleasure is mine Danielle. Liam always talked about how amazing and beautiful you are, I love all your dance moves and your fashion style. I hope we become sisters” Taylah says shaking Danielle’s hand smiling.

They all come in and we sit them in our living room so they are comfy when we tell them about the engagement. I pull Taylah into another room, since she looks like she is going to pass out.

“Babe, it’s going to be fine” I tell her hugging her.

“I.... I.... I know, but..... What if Simon...... he tells us to break it off” She stutters.

“That won’t happen” I tell her and kiss her forehead. I take her hand and walk into the living room. Everyone’s heads turn towards myself and Taylah. Great no pressure Niall.

“Whats this all about?” Liam asks hugging Danielle.

“Come on, i wanna know whats happening with this new couple!” Louis yells like a child.

“Shut up Lou” Eleanor says then slaps him across the shoulder.

“Thank you El” Zayn says smirking.

“Well, are you going to speak?” Harry asks bluntly. What crawled into his ass and died.

“Well, we wanna tell you something important and we wanted our closest friends to know 1st since our families already know” Taylah says smiling, hugging me.

“Are you pregnant?” Perrie asks.

“WHAT!! NO!!!” Taylah screams in shock.

“We are um..... Engaged” I mumble.

“What? Say that again Niall, i couldn’t hear you” Danielle asks nicely.

“WE” I say pointing to myself and Tay “ARE ENGAGED” I said pointing to Taylah’s ring on her finger.

“HOLY SHIT!!” Louis says smiling.

“Girl, show me that ring” Eleanor says standing up, grabbing Taylah’s arm and looking for the ring. Danielle & Perrie surround Taylah as well. Taylah shows them the ring, they all squeal and jump around like little girls chanting “Yay, Yay, Yay” Like Hannah Montana, don’t ask how i know that alright.

The boys then stand up and hug me first its Zayn-

“Finally mate, took your time” He then hugs me.

“Thank you Zayn, well sorry i took so long then” I say chuckling.

“My little boy is growing up” Louis says fake crying and puts his hand onto his heart.

“Dude calm down” I say poking his heart.

“I’m really happy for you Niall, i hope you guys grow old together” Liam says very cheerful and hugs me.

“Thanks mate, it means a lot” I say back to him.

“Great job dude, good luck” Harry mumbles. Something is up cause he is acting like a bitch.

I finally get Taylah back and hug her tightly. Finally everyone sits down and calm down. The guys and girls look so happy; they actually look like five year olds who found heaps of candy.

Finally Paul came over and crushed us with a hug saying-

“These kids, my children are becoming man and woman”

“Paul, it’s not like we are bloody 30” I say to him and he laughs loudly.

Simon stands up and hugs us saying-

“I wish you guys luck but i hope no one ruins this relationship, because i’ve wanted this to happen for a long time” Everyone smiles and it made me happy that he likes us getting married.

After everyone left it was just Harry & Taylor. Harry seemed super mad for some reason so i take him into the next room, leaving Taylah & Taylor in the same room.

“Alright spill it, what is wrong with you Harry!” I yell at them and he jumps back with shock.

“Its...... it’s just...... Her” He mumbles looking at his shoes.

“You mean Taylor?” I ask confused.

“Y-Yeah, i don’t like her, what so ever, i don’t even want to date her, management is making me do this and i want out” Harry says with a sad tone, putting his face into his hands.

“Does Simon know about this?” I ask.

“Well, i don’t think so cause he asks me why i’m actually with Taylor, i don’t think he actually knows” Harry mumbles.

“Break it off Harry! It’s not fair on you!” I say to him.

“Management won’t allow it” Harry mumbles again.

“THEN TELL SIMON!!” I yell at him and he looks back into my eyes.

“I... I.... I can’t” He stutters.

“Fine i will” I say walking out into the living room.

“Niall, whats wrong?” Taylah asks standing up.

“Get..... Out... Now...” I growl pointing at Taylor.

“Excuse me??” Taylor says bluntly.

“You heard me... leave!” I yell and Taylor walks out the door, slowly followed by Harry looking horrible.

“Niall what happened?” Taylah asks.

“We need to talk to Simon tomorrow” I say to her.