Chapter 10 "The Interview"

Taylah’s POV

Oh god, I’m actually freaking out for this interview the boys have, We are the only ones in the One Direction van, i guess the others weren’t ready. It takes about 10 minutes to get to their hotel.

Isabella’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_71/set?id=58669718

Wow she looked so cute in those clothes, I love the fact how Harry can’t take his eyes of his own girlfriend, guess that’s a new outfit then. I look over at Niall and wink, he understand why I winked and laughs. The door opens and Isabella sits next to me and Niall, Harry sits in the seat behind us. Finally Zayn, Louis and Liam run out of the hotel with Paul chasing after them. Liam and Zayn sit next to Harry and Louis and Paul jump in the back.

It takes 30 minutes to arrive at the interview and I feel Niall grip my hand-

“You ready Taylah?” he said smiling.

“Yeah, of course I am! I’m not the one talking in the interview” i giggled and kissed his cheek.

We jumped out of the van and headed in, the lady who was interviewing the guys didn’t look that bad, least she wasn’t dressed like a slut.

Lady’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/peaches_cream/set?id=61374084

Isabella and i sat on the side of the room so we weren’t in the camera, there were 5 seats, three in the 1st row and two at the back, Louis Liam & Harry sat in the front while Niall and Zayn sat in the back, the interviewer nametag said Sasha. Niall looked over at me and winked, I mouthed him “Good Luck”.

The interview began-

“So hello boys, how have you all been since the last time we met” Said Sasha.

“Pretty good actually” Zayn said.

“A lot has happened in a year for us” Liam said.

“You guys do look different, so much taller and better looking, kidding you guys already were good looking” Sasha said laughing. “Back to a new topic, I’ve been getting heaps of people asking me who was single and who was not, an you guys raise your hand if you have a girlfriend?”

Harry, Zayn, Louis & Niall raised their hands; Liam looked to the ground and sighed. I guess breaking up with Danielle has really hurt him. Niall and Harry smirked at us and we blushed. Isabella whispered-

“God, do you think she will ask who they are all dating?”

“I would think so” I said quietly back.

“So who are you all dating? Louis same as before?” Sasha said.

“Yeah, same beautiful amazing girl” Louis said chuckling to himself.

“I’m dating Perrie Edwards of Little Mix, we have been dating for a while now and she is the best girlfriend ever” Zayn said blushing.

“So what about you two?” Sasha said pointing at Harry & Niall.

“I’m dating Isabella Johnson, we grew up together in London and  she supported me all the way in X Factor, last year we officially started to date and I’m so happy we did” Harry said. Isabella blushed at Harry words.

“And I’m dating Taylah Bernhardt, we also grew up together, before I left for X Factor we told each other our feelings and then 2 years later I came back to surprise her and as of yesterday we are officially dating” Niall said “She is the most beautiful, talented, smart, caring and most amazing person I’ve ever met, she always lighted up the room whenever she entered” I couldn’t believe how beautiful Niall’s words were.