Chapter 9 "Telling Our News"

Niall’s POV

Gosh I am nervous, I can’t believe im nervous to tell the boys, Isabella and Taylah’s family we are officially dating, I mean seriously, im acting like a child. Doesn’t help when I can feel Taylah shaking while our hands are locked and her leaning against me. God dammit. I pulled a smile and looked down at her-

“You ready for this babe?”

“As ready as I ever will be” She said smiling and walked over to the lounge room. Zayn, Alison, Louis and Harry were sitting on the couch, Liam was on another chair he pulled from the dining table, Trent was coming out with a beer and dragged another chair out as well, as for Lauren, and she was sitting at the computer, updating Facebook or something. I Giggled, then cleared my throat. They all stared at us, it was freaky.

“Um, we have something we like to tell you all” I said blushing.

“Y-Yeah, we do, could you all listen, and not say anything rude” Taylah said blushing.

‘”You going to tell us or just sit there all day blushing!!” Zayn yelled, making Alison laugh.

“Well, Um...” Taylah tried to speak but the words wouldn’t come out.

“GOD DAMMIT TELL US ALREADY!!” Harry yelled standing up.

“Me & Taylah are officially together” I said smiling. I waited only a few seconds till Zayn, Liam, Harry & Louis jumped on me, knocking me to the ground, they were all cheering and laughing. “ALRIGHT GET OFF ME ALREADY! NEED. AIR.” They jumped off me and ran towards Taylah.

“Congrats Taylah” Zayn said hugging her.

“Yay, I’m so happy for you” Said Louis, kissing her cheek.

“Welcome to the family Taylah, now you and Isabella will be together forever” Harry said winking.

“Yeah, I’m happy for you guys” Liam said quietly, didn’t even look Taylah in the eye, how rude.

Isabella ran up to her and gave her a massive bear hug “I CANT BELIEVE IT TOOK YOU TWO THIS LONG TO DATE!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! WHOOP!!” Her smile said it all. Taylah was full of happiness.

Lauren, Dean and Alison walked over and hugged Taylah softly. Then they walked over to me and all whispered. “You hurt her, we kill you, got it?” I nodded in fear, and then Alison laughed.

We all laughed for a bit, but it was getting late. The boys and Isabella drove back to their hotel, I carried Taylah up the stairs, bridal style, because that’s how I roll. I opened her door, wow it causally looked heaps different to when we were kids, and I didn’t really get a good the last time I was here. I saw it was Purple and Cream, with a wall full of posters, mostly my band, I, Selena Gomez and bloody Taylor Launter. Oh well.

Then someone entered our room, it was Alison. She pulled me out of the room and shut the door, here we go. “What do you want Ali”

“Niall, i want to make sure, you aren’t going to hurt her, it killed her when you left. Hurt her again and i will seriously hurt you!” she said madly.

“Ali, calm down, I love her more than food, I won’t hurt her, Horan’s Word” i raised my hand, making her laugh. I re entered Taylah’s room to find her in her pjs and doing her hair. I chucked and she turned around.

“Why you laughing Horan” she said smirking.

“That we get to bed together again, like old times” i winked at her and walked into her bathroom and got changed into my pj pants. It was pretty warm so i though maybe leave my chest bare.

I walked out and Taylah’s jaw dropped.

Taylah’s POV

Holy mother of..... When did Niall’s abs finally come out? I mean, wow. He looks amazing. OMG, don’t fan girl over your new boyfriend, god Taylah, but my jaw was still dropped. I blushed and covered my mouth with my left hand, trying to hide my smile. He walked over to me and pulled me into his chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist, gripping tightly, i wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked into his eyes.

“So” He said awkwardly.

“Gee Horan, ruin the moment” I giggled.

He started to lean towards me, his head moving to one side, then he crashed his lips on mine, he started to kiss my passionately, his tongue moved along my teeth looking for an entrance, I let him in, out tongues dancing swiftly. He leaned forward, making me arch back, then he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, playing with his hair, he carried me to the bed. He stopped kissing me and kissed my neck, I moaned gripping his neck harder, he placed me on the bed, and laid next to me. He kissed me once more then I rested my head on his bare chest. He was so warm.

NEXT MORNING.

Alison’s POV

Hm, I wonder what Niall and Taylah did last night; maybe I will go wake them up. I walk to their door and quietly opened it. Taylah was sleeping in Niall’s arms, he was awake, and looking at Taylah sleeping peacefully and He looked up at me and whispered-

“Get Out Ali”

“Nah, I’m happy here” I quickly got my phone out and took a camera, perfect, I giggled and saw Niall gasp and death stare me. I ran back to my room.

Niall’s POV

Wow, Alison is very odd, oh well. I could feel Taylah waking up in my arms. She looked up at me smiling-

“Good morning Babe”

“Morning Tay” I said smiling.

“What time is it?”She asked, wiping her eyes.

“Um, 8am? Why?” I said confused.

“Cause I wanted to know the time, duh?” She said smirking at me. God she looked so hot when she smirked. Ahhaha.

 “We have to meet the boys and Izzy in 2 hours Taylah” I said then sighed.

“What for?” she asked getting out of bed.

“We have an interview” I said.

“Oh, I better get ready then” She said.

I hopped out of bed and kissed her forehead, “yes you should baby”

Taylah’s POV

A interview, oh god, I can’t wait to hear this. Ha-ha. Well im going to look my best today. I watched Niall leave the room heading into the bath room with some clothes, I grabbed my nicest outfit that went with jeans http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_74/set?id=58448271#stream_box

. Niall walked out and smiled at me.

“Sleeveless Top? Smoking hot!!” He screamed and smiled.

I blushed “Come on, let’s go already” I held his hand and we walked out the door to see the One Direction Van waiting for us