Chapter 28 "She's What?"

Louis’s POV

We finally arrive at Niall’s flat, and i warned Eleanor not to say anything about Taylah’s mum and she agreed. We are going to take Taylah shopping & go watch a movie. After everything Taylah has gone through this is just the icing on the cake. I mean seriously this is so unfair. But they said no one ran her down or anything like that. She was drunk and driving.

“Louis, what do you think will happen if Taylah finds out?” Eleanor asked me worried.

“Fly back to Ireland to see her mother of course, But then she would be in danger, I really don’t know what is going to happen” I said back. Then i knocked on the door.

Eleanor looked drop dead amazing, so sexy!

Eleanor’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/colourful_summer/set?id=54566378&lid=1873985

Niall answered the door and let us in. We sat on the couch and talked to Niall for about 20 minutes finally Taylah came out and she looked beautiful.

“Babe, you look amazing!!” Eleanor screamed running to her and hugged her.

“Thanks Eleanor” Taylah said smiling.

Taylah’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/edgy/set?id=57097509&lid=1873985

Niall walked up to her and kissed her softly, i had to scream-

“EW STOP IT ALREADY!! CAN WE GO AND WATCH A MOVIE OR SOMETHING!”

Eleanor’s POV

“LOUIS DONT BE RUDE” I said slapping my boy Louis. I smiled and we all headed outside and got in Louis’s car. I said in the back with Taylah talking about dresses for my next photo shoot. I had a little surprised for her. I nudged her and said-

“Oh, by the way, you’re going to be in this photo shoot as well”

She smiled and gasped “R-Really! Thank you so much El!” She hugged me and a massive grin was on her face.

“Its in about one week in Ireland we have to fly out on Saturday morning. So since its Tuesday was have 5 nights to party!” I said smiling.

“Yay!” Taylah said. We pulled up at the movies. We got our tickets and food and walked into the room.

Paranormal Activity 4, really guys really!

Niall’s POV

Paranormal Activity 4, yay, now i have a good reason to protect my princess. Throughout the movie Taylah kept jumping into my lap. This movie was so scary! Like omg! Louis was shaking and cuddling Eleanor. They then started to passionately kiss. Gee and they go off at me. I shake my head and start to kiss Taylah’s neck. She gripped my hand so she didn’t moan. I made my way up and kissed her lips softly. Then the lights came on and i had Eleanor & Louis looking at me smirking. Yay.

The movie was over and we got home. Then the home phone rang and Taylah answered it.

Taylah’s POV

I answered the phone-

“Hello?”

“Is Taylah Bernhardt in the building?” some man said.

“This is Taylah speaking, who is this?” I asked nicely.

“Oh um, we wanted to let you know that your mother is alright”

“Wait do you mean? Why wouldn’t my mother be alright?” I said confused and i looked at Niall. He mouthed me “who is it?” but i shaked my head cause i really don’t know.

“OH, Your mother was in a car crash” The person said.

“W-What?” I said shaking.

“She was drunk, I’m doctor Jacob, Your mother is going to bed here until Sunday morning so if you plan to return home you may come and visit her” The doctor said.

“I will get a flight tomorrow morning and see her Wednesday afternoon?” I said.

“Okay, see you then” Then the line disconnected. I felt faint and ran into the bedroom and grabbed my laptop. Niall raced in with Louis & Eleanor behind him.

“Taylah what are you doing? What happened! Who was that?” Niall said confused and sat next to me.

“I’m booking a flight back to Ireland, My mother is in the hospital & it was her doctor” I said getting my ticket ready. His jaw dropped and so did Eleanor’s & Louis’s. “You going to come with me?”

“Of course i am!” Niall said taking the laptop and booked us into first class.

“Can we come? I mean i have to go there anyway for the photo shoot and so do you” Eleanor said.

“Yeah, we get the flight tomorrow morning” I said booking the four tickets.

“Alright, we will go pack see you tomorrow morning then” Louis said and him and Eleanor walked out.

“Babe its going to be ok” Niall said hugging me.