Chapter 36 "I'm not Afraid!"

Zayn’s POV

Well this must be the place. It looks... Haunted.....

Well i guess this is it, to save Niall & Liam, i won’t let anyone suffer anymore. Taylah has suffered way too much these past few weeks and it’s not fair on her. I hold her hand well Louis holds her other hand and Harry snaked his arms around her waist. We walk into the house and the door slams shut behind us, no turning back now.

Louis’s POV

Taylah’s hand is shaking in my own. Her eyes wonder around the room, i guess she is looking for Niall & Liam or whoever has them kidnapped.. Then  4 men come on the sides of us blocking us so we can’t run if we want to get out. Dammit. Then someone walks down the stairs laughing and clapping then says-

“Well, i must say, you children have guts to come here”

“We had no choice Shane!” Taylah screamed back walking forward. We pulled her back and i snapped-

“Don’t even think about it!”

“Lou is right! Stay here!” Zayn said madly.

“If she wants to give herself up she can” Riley says smirking.

“Fuck of Riley” Harry says bluntly.

“Wanna fight pretty boy?” Riley gets in front of Taylah’s & Harry’s face, Harry just smirks back and Taylah started to breathe heavily. Harry stops smirking and i push Riley away.

“Where are Niall and Liam!” Zayn says madly.

“Upstairs together, they are sleeping peacefully” Shane said.

“W-What!!!!” Taylah screamed.

“They aren’t dead... well not yet” He said smirking. I looked at Harry & Zayn and we nodded. This was our only chance to bash the men and Taylah could run and find the boys. We let go of Taylah and jumped on all the men hitting the ground. Taylah stood there and i yelled to her-

“GO FIND LIAM AND NIALL! RUN!” She ran up the stairs.

Taylah’s POV

I ran upstairs and i checked about 2 different rooms. Nothing so far. Now there is only one room left. This must be it. I slowly open it and say-

“Liam? Niall? Are you guys in here?”

I heard someone moan and turn on the light switch. As soon as the light comes on i saw Niall chained to the wall hanging by his hands and Liam’s arms hanging from the roof also chained. I ran towards them crying. I got Liam back on the ground and un-chained him. His wrists and ankles are bleeding lightly and i laid him on the ground. I then un-chained Niall and he fell into my chest.

I then fell on my butt with his head in my chest. I stroked his blonde hair enjoying holding him again. Liam crawled over to me and hugged me whisperring-

“Are you alright?”

“I-I’m fine, are you alright Liam?” I stuttered.

“I could be better. Come on we need to get out of here” Liam said standing up, putting Niall’s arm around his shoulder and we started walking to the door. Then Shane walked into the room. Shit!

“Well, you got them down but now you will never get out of here” Shane said smirking.

“We won’t hand her over ever!” Niall said.

“You’re awake?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, Liam woke me up” Niall glared at him.

“Sorry mate” Liam mumbled.

“You’re not leaving here” Shane said stepping forward.

“What if you let these two go and i work off so i can leave” I asked as nice as i could.

“Unless you can clean, cook and sing fine but.... I’m not that kind.... You can rot for all i care you’re never leaving Taylah!” Shane said pointing at me. Then he grabs something from is back pocket.

“What is that behind you” Liam’s voice trembled.

“A gun, what else” Shane said back pointing the gun to me. I just froze. I couldn’t believe this was going to bed the end for me. He walked closer and closer and the gun was getting closer. Liam stepped back holding Niall while i stepped forward. Liam used his free hand to grab the back of my shirt yelling-

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!”

“Protecting you!” I bluntly said walking forward.

“Say your goodbyes Taylah” Shane said pulling the trigger. Then out of nowhere we could hear police cars surrounding the house and footsteps. “Shit, Taylah get out to the window now”

“Excuse me?” I asked confused.

“You heard me!” He grabbed my arm and walked me too the window. I looked down to see police cars, men and the rest of the boys. I looked back to see no Liam & Niall. They got out thank god. Shane turned around and sighed-

“Oh well least i have you”

“Shane i don’t understand what i did to make you hate me so much” I said back to him, slapping his arm away.

“You know what you did, get closer to the window” Shane said pointing the gun to my head.

“I don’t know! And what if i don’t!” I yelled back bravely.

“Then this will go through your heart” Shane said then pulled the trigger pointing the gun to the roof. It made a large bang and i screamed with fear. Tears rolled down my face then i heard someone at the door yelling out-

“PUT THE GUN DOWN OR WE WILL ENTER”

“I WILL SHOOT THE GIRL” Shane yelled back. I stepped towards the window and slowly opened it without Shane hearing. He was at the door locking it. Holy shit I’m on the fucking 3rd floor of this house. That’s a long way down. I throw my legs over. Do i jump to safety or will i die?

“Don’t even try that bullshit” Shane said putting the gun in my back. I gasped due the gun was right in the middle of my back. I could hear the boys scream to Shane-

“PLEASE LET HER GO” That was Zayn holding a crying Perrie in his arms.

“DONT HURT HER!” Louis screamed holding Eleanor back from entering the house.

“PLEASE PLEASE DONT SHOOT HER PLEASE!” Harry said crying.

“I WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP HER SAFE PLEASE SHANE DONT HURT MY PRINCESS” Niall screamed while in Liam’s arms.

“SHANE PLEASE!” Liam screamed. Then suddenly the door behind me came down to show 7 S.W.A.T men holding massive guns pointing to Shane. They then shoot him and i feel his body land on mine. One of the bullets came out of Shane and went pass my waist cutting me badly. Blood came out slowly staining my top. Shanes body weight was starting to push me out the window. My body slips and i fall out the window. Shane’s body falls to the ground lifeless but i quickly grab the window frame, hanging off the side of the house. I was shaking, losing my grip. I started to scream with fear, then i couldn’t hold on anymore and i was falling to the ground, was this the end?