Chapter 24 "Halloween Night Party Part 2"

Niall’s POV

“HANG ON TAYLAH!” I ran towards the shed. It was locked, i banged it a swear a number of times. It finally opened. I walked in but couldn’t see anyone. I could hear someone breathing. I started to shiver. Then someone came up behind me and knocked me to the ground. I looked up and i couldn’t see who it was but then everything went black.

After awhile i woke up, i was tied to a chair. I looked around to see Taylah on the ground passed out. Her hands and feet where tied together. She was still breathing thank god.

“Hm, so you’re the one who is dating my best friend now” Someone said behind me.

“Who are you? Are you with the people trying to hurt her?” I asked. They only giggled and said-

“Ha, No, It’s me, Connor, don’t you remember me?”

“W-What? How did you get to London!” I said freaked out, trying to untie myself.

“Your friend Liam invited me. He gave me the ticket and everything. I don’t want to hurt Taylah but i had no choice. It was the only way i could get you here” He smirked at me and laughed.

“Why would Liam give you a ticket?” I asked with a very confused look.

“I met him the day he and Taylah went riding” Connor smiled.

“Taylah and Liam didn’t even go riding, she only took the boys to meet the horses” I said madly.

“Oh you have it very wrong, They did go riding my dear friend, Its so dam easy to see your friend is in love with Taylah thats how sad it is. Well I’m going to put Taylah in this closet for now, Bye Nialler” Connor said putting Taylah in the closet but untied her feet. He put a chair in front of the door.

“Let her go! She has nothing to do with this! You seriously want revenage after so many years!” I said yelling at him.

“Of course i do! You took the girl i loved away from me! I could never get her back after you left for X Factor! She cried everyday because of you! I wanted to get you back and now i can!” Connor said opening the door. “Later” He slammed it.

“Taylah! Wake up!” I tried to yell but she didn’t answer. So i tried to loosen the rope. Thank  god it’s working.

Taylah’s POV

I opened my eyes but it was still black, where am i? I stood up and hit my head on the roof “OUCH” I said loudly. Then i heard someone running towards me. “Taylah! You’re awake! You alright?” It was Niall.

“I’m fine, whats happening.” I asked very confused.

“Its Connor, He locked you in the closet and tied me to a chair. I knew he was a weird child but i didn’t see this coming” Niall said through the door. I then realized my hands were tied up. Connor did this? That must be why Perrie ran out the door screaming. Then i couldn’t breathe. There wasn’t must oxygen in here.

“Ni-Niall, i can’t breathe!”I said yelling.

“HANG ON, IM UNLOCKING THE DOOR” Niall said. The door opened and i fell into his warm arms. “You ok?”

“Y-Yeah” I said standing up. We ran towards the door and it swang open. It was Connor. We ran to the back of the shed. We reached a dead end. Niall stepped in front of me.

“No one will hear you scream now” Connor said smirking then came towards us with a knife.

“Stop! Connor please” I yelled with tears.

“Never” Then he came closer and the lights went off. I ran away from Niall and i heard him yell “TAYLAH WHERE ARE YOU!” I yelled back “OVER HERE!!” “WHERE!!!” “OVER HERE NIALL!!” I yelled then ran into someone.

Then the lights went on and Liam, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Lizzy, Perrie, Zayn and Connor stood around and screamed “GOTCHA!”

Niall was shaking in the corner. I don’t bloody dam him. I was shaking as well. They then realized how scared we were. Liam came over to me and hugged me saying “You okay love?”

I then stepped away and slapped his arm “ WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!! I WASNT MEANT TO BE SCARED SHITLESS ASWELL!! WHY DID I GET PRANKED!!”

“Taylah, we had to prank you as well otherwise Niall would find out” Zayn said laughing.

“Perrie is a very good actress” Louis said laughing his head off.

“THAT WASNT FUNNY YOU GUYS!!” Niall yelled madly then stood up.

“It was only a joke Nialler” Harry said smiling.

“DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS HAS BEEN MY NIGHTMARE FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS!! TAYLAH IS SOMEONE I CANT LOSE AND YOU DO THIS!! CONNOR I’M GOING TO LEGIT KILL YOU!!” Niall said running towards Connor.

I then jumped in front of Niall and hugged him “Babe, I’m alright” But Niall wasn’t listening. I put my hands on his cheek and made him look at me “NIALL!! LOOK AT ME” He looked into my eyes “I’m fine see, don’t be mad at them, it was a great prank”

“Whatever” Niall said walking out of the shed.

“Why is he so mad?” Lizzy said walking over to me.

“I don’t know I will go ask” I said following him.

I went back into the house and people were actually really drunk, Niall was still walking to the front door, he then walked over to his car. I then screamed at him-

“Niall!! Stop!!”

He turned around and said madly “Go away! Go have fun with Liam or Connor! I knew you were just using me!”

Excuse me? What made him say this? Why would i have fun with Liam & Connor? They are only friends. “WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT NIALL! DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!”

“YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN! CONNOR TOLD ME YOU AND LIAM WENT HORSE RIDING!” Niall yelled back at me.

“WHATS WRONG WITH HORSE RIDING!! WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED OFF! I HAVNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG!” I screamed back tears falling from my eyes.

“WHATEVER!! IM GOING HOME, LATER” Niall said getting into his car and drove away.

“NIALL COME BACK HERE!!” I screamed running after the car. I fell to the ground crying my eyes out. Then i felt my heart break. Why is this happening! Then Louis & Harry came outside and ran over to me.

“What happened here?” Louis said picking me up bridal style.

“Niall got mad at me and then drove away.” I said quietly, and then cried into Louis’s shoulder.

“Don’t cry Tay, we will go find him later. The party is finished now everyone is going home so i guess we can stay here for the night” Harry said entering the house and they took me into one of the bedrooms.

“Here babe, get some sleep” Louis said placing me on the bed.

“Night guys, try and talk to Niall if you can” I said then my eyes closed.

Connor’s POV

“Liam, why do you think Niall is so mad?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. Come on, let’s clean up and go to bed” Liam said sighing then we started to clean up. Eleanor & Louis had a room, Zayn & Perrie had a room, I & Lizzy had a room & then Harry, Taylah and Liam had to share a room now since Niall wasn’t here. Great, maybe what i said about Liam made Niall so mad.