Chapter 31 "Model Time, Is A Fun Time"

Eleanor’s POV

Its been a few days since we came to Ireland. No its Saturday morning and Taylah & I have a photo shoot. Plus Louis got Liam, Perrie, and Zayn & Harry to fly over for the party tonight at the club. We girls can have fun together. I’m now driving to pick Taylah up, she is bringing Niall so i had to bring the carrot king Louis of course. Oh well but if they play around i will throw them out.

Taylah walks outside with Niall and gets in the car. We drove to the photo shoot to see the photographers entering the building. We walk in to see so many clothes. Taylah’s jaw drops. Then the stylist Annie walks up to us and hugs me

“Hello Eleanor, its been a long time” She said smiling.

“Yes, it has been a while” I smiled back and pulled Taylah towards Annie “And this is my best friend Taylah, she is also modelling today, And you already know the boys”

“Hello Love” Louis said smiling.

“Hi” Niall said quietly.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you Annie” Taylah said smiling shaking Annie’s hand.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well Taylah. Come on we must get you ready” She said taking me and Tay away into the change rooms. We got given our outfits.

My Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/la/set?id=53975121

Taylah’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/red_carpet_with_harry/set?id=53301172

When we walked out to the photographer’s the boys jaws dropped down the ground. Taylah then smirked and said-

“Boys, seriously, our eyes are up here” Then we both chuckled while they blushed. We did at least 20 shots for these outfits. Now onto the next ones, Least these are more casual.

Taylah’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/flower_power/set?id=53943085

My Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/love/set?id=53601697#stream_box

We did look pretty good in these. Louis came over to me and hugged me. We had to get a group shot with this outfit. We took a few and one of us kissing. Sending that one to the family.

“Eleanor, come on! We have two more outfits!” Taylah said smiling and dragging me away.

My third outfit was different but i was in love with it!

My Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/lace_top_dip_hem_dress/thing?id=63965001

Taylah’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_with_zayn/set?id=53282274#stream_box

(Its not dinner with Zayn sorry :P)

We walked out and Taylah got couple shots with Niall. Gosh they are so cute together. They kissed for the camera but they were kissing for a bit to long. Finally they broke away and Taylah got some pics of herself.

We then got into the last outfit. I checked the time and it was 3pm. OMG the others are arriving at 5pm.

My Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/75/set?id=60433596

Taylah’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_209/set?id=47392112

We finally got the rest of the pics. Now we got home with the last outfit for tonight. I can’t wait till the party. It’s going to be amazing! We pulled into the hotel and we opened to hear “HELLO!!” Then Harry, Perrie & Zayn jumped out in front of us.

Taylah’s POV

What on earth are they doing here! It’s so good to see them! Then someone came up behind me and hugged me. It was Liam, wow everyone is here and they are all dressed up. Okay something has been planned. I hugged Liam back then ran and hugged Perrie.

“Hello Beautiful!” Perrie saying smiling.

“PERRIE PERRIE!!” I said smiling.

“Excuse me! What about me!” Zayn said pouting his bottom lip.

“Fine” I hugged him. I smirked then ran over to Harry and gave him a massive hug.

“Hello Curly”

“Hey Love” Harry said quietly.

“Someone wanna explain what is happening? Why did no one tell me you were coming to Ireland!” Niall said blunting abit pissed off. I don’t blame him tho.

“Eleanor & Louis invited us to the party tonight” Zayn said confused.

“You didn’t tell them did you Louis!” Eleanor said slapping the back of Louis’s neck.

“OUCH!! WHAT THE HELL WIFIE!! YEAH I FORGOT SORRY!!” He said cheekily.

“A party?” Niall said confused.

“Yeah, Now Taylah & Perrie get changed. Taylah were the last outfit we wore for the photo shoot. Cya in a bit” Eleanor said walking into her room. The boys got changed together into tusks while Perrie & I were in the next room.

Perrie’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/sweet/set?id=62594714

We walked out all ready, the boys leaded us to the car and we drove to the party. When we arrived it was packed and i couldn’t believe how many people were actually here. Niall gripped my hand tighly and whispered-

“Tonight we get to kiss on the dance floor, & later relax at home, maybe get Nandos for dinner after this?” I nodded and we all walked into the party. We got in a saw a face that i knew....

And hated with all my heart.

Oh god he is walking this way....

God not him!!!

Please anyone but him!!!