Chapter 16 "Big Jet Plane"

Niall’s POV

Its been about 3 hours since Taylah saw her brother and father and they just left minutes ago, they have to catch a plane to France for their job. Taylah has been crying ever since. She locked herself in her room and wouldn’t let me in “TAYLAH, PLEASE LET ME IN!” I banged the door.

“NO! I NEED SOME ALONE TIME!!” She yelled back.

“IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR I WILL COME THROUGH THE BLOODY WINDOW!!” I yelled back. Seconds afterwards she opened the door and i charged in. She lay on the bed and i sat next to her. “Is there anything i could do to take your mind off it? It’s like 9pm? Should we sleep or..” Before i could finish she crashed her lips onto mine. I was stunned but i kept it going. I moved my hands onto her waist pulling her onto my lap. She wrapped her hands around my neck, she gripped my neck making me groan with pleasure, i gripped her waist making her moan. I flipped onto my back while passionately kissing her. I loved every minute of it. Our legs we’re tangled and her hair was so messy, she pulled away and panted “Ok goodnight” He jumped of and winked.

“Excuse me?” I said confused and felt used.

“Babe, chill. Not here. My parents are like two rooms down the hallway, they will hear us ya know?” She smirked at me and kissed my forehead.

I grabbed her and pulled her onto me. “You’re seriously no fun ya know that?” I smirked back and kissing her neck.

“Babe, we have an early flight tomorrow, please we need sleep” She said resting her head on the pillow.

“Hm, alright then, night baby” I said resting my head on the pillow, wrapping my arms around her waist.

NEXT MORNING

Taylah’s POV

I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed some comfy clothes and ran towards the bathroom. I wanted to still look nice but i didn’t want to get sore and annoyed on the way there.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_86/set?id=59199564#stream_box

I walked back into my bedroom to see Niall getting changed. He only had his jeans on, no top, i couldn’t look away. Then he turned to me saying “Taylah... Stop looking at me like that! It’s freaking me out!”

“Gee Thanks Horan; I can look at my boyfriend if i wanna!” I said smiling.

He walked over to me then pinned me against the wall “Don’t make me have to make rules” He winked.

“Hm, since when are you the party pooper?” I said then giggled kissing him softly.

He pulled away “Since we have to catch a flight honey” He kissed my forehead “You have to say goodbye to everyone. Come on” He said dragging me down stairs.

I saw my Mother crying her heart out, Trent & Alison were crying as well. This didn’t help me hold back my tears. I started to cry and i ran over and group hugged my family. Niall was watching me crying as well. I then grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. We then walked outside and our bags were in the van along with Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, Zayn & Liam’s things and themselves.

“Keep safe baby” Mum said hugging me. Then handed me a heart locket and i put it on.

“Thank you mum, it’s beautiful!” I said hugging her back.

“If anyone gives you trouble tell me and i will fly over to see you” Trent said hugging me, wiping my tears. He might not be my real dad but he was so close to being it.

“Niall, if you hurt her and I find out, I will legit kill you” Alison, Niall nodded but didn’t speak. Then she hugged me “I love you sis, be careful, Take heaps of photos for me”

“I will” I walked other to Niall and took his hand. I turned around and said “I love you” They all waved and we got in the van. Everyone looked really down. I don’t think they wanted to return home so soon. We finally arrived at the airport. No one was here that had camera’s, no paps, no nothing. This will be good but just in case we all but some sunglasses on. Niall holds my hand and we walk in after Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie & Zayn right after us. We checked in and waited to get called. Niall was playing with my hair.

“I wonder what London will be like” I said to myself quietly.

“London will be great babe” Niall was kissing my neck.

“Get a room you two!” Louis said hugging Eleanor.

“Shut it Loubear” Eleanor said kissing him softly.

“And he tells everyone else to get a room” Liam said giggling.

“I agree with Liam” Zayn said hugging Perrie. She fell asleep in his arms.

“Flight 203 to London is ready for boarding, First class ticket holders first please” The voice over man said.

We all gave them our tickets and went to our seats. Louis & Eleanor sat together on one side, then Liam, I and Niall in the middle then Perrie & Zayn on the other side. I clanged onto Niall’s & Liam’s arms. I hated planes.

“Why are you so afraid?” Liam asked.

“I just don’t like planes” I said blushing.

“If you go to sleep, when you wake up we will be in London” Niall said putting my head on his shoulder. After minutes i fell asleep. Then i felt someone shaking me saying “Taylah, Taylah we are in London. Wake up Honey” I was Niall. I opened my eyes and stood up. We walked outside of the plane and grabbed our bags. Then Niall, Louis, Liam & Zayn ran towards a man leaving myself, Eleanor & Perrie with all the bags. “PAUL!!” They hugged him.

“GET OFF ME BOYS!!” He yelled back. “GRAB YOUR BAGS AND LET’S GO!!” The boys grabbed their bags and we all threw them into the van. They dropped everyone at their houses. It was just Niall & I left in the van. We arrived at Niall’s flat and we jumped out of the car and walked inside the flat. It’s actually not as bad as i though. Then i quickly got changed into something nice.

Outfit Black- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_66/set?id=58014811#stream_box

Niall’s POV

“Babe, ready to look around London?”

“Yeah, i guess so” She said smiling.

We went out for a few hours then came home. I thought we should get some Nandos brought to us after the last time. Don’t really need another car crash. Then my phone started to go off it was from Harry.

From Harry,

Niall, i really need your help. Isabella is looking really sick. Her parents are out and i don’t know what to do. Can you and Tay meet us at my house? Please i need some advice here!!!

“Oh shit” I said a bit too loud.

“Whats wrong?” Taylah said sitting next to me.

“Isabella is getting sick, Harry wants us to meet at his flat” I said with a worried tone. Taylah grabbed her handbag and ran towards the door i soon followed. We jumped in my car and I drove as fast as i could to Harry’s flat. We arrived to see Louis’s, Zayn’s & Liam’s cars at the front.