Chapter 45 "Another Little Seed"

Taylah’s POV

It’s now been about four weeks and I’m late, I think i could be pregnant but I’m not sure. I’m thinking if i should tell someone but who do i tell first, I’m afraid to tell Niall since we are only 19 years old and i don’t want to ruin his career and make him leave One Direction just because I could be having a baby. Niall has gone out with the boys for the day so i decide to call Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie and see what they think about me being late.

“Hello?”

“Hey Eleanor, It’s Tay”

“Whats up?”

“Let me get Danielle and Perrie on this call”

“Hi?” Danielle says shyly.

“Heyya!” Perrie says happily.

“Taylah, whats going on, why are we in a group call?” Eleanor asks.

“Well, I’m late, if you get my drift and I think I-I........” I stutter the last part.

“OMG” Perrie screams.

“You think you’re pregnant?” Danielle asks.

“Y-yeah” I stutter.

“We are on our way” They all say in unison and hang up.

Within about 30 minutes, i open the door to see Eleanor, Perrie & Danielle standing there holding three bags full of stuff. They walk into the kitchen and unpack the bags.

“What did you guys buy?” I ask confused.

“Well, you will be having some craving for chocolate, chips, ice cream, pasta, peanut butter and lots of other stuff so we got you ready for a full month, we will just hind these in your room or something” Eleanor says carrying the food up stairs.

“What else?” I ask again.

“Some movies so we can have a girly day” Perrie smiles taking the movies into the lounge room.

“Danielle, what else are you guys hiding?” I said concerned.

“Um.... We got you tests.... Pregnant tests” Danielle says shyly.

“Why couldn’t I just go to a doctor” I whine.

“Because these are cheaper and hurry upstairs and do the tests!” She squeals at me handing me the tests, then her, Perrie & Eleanor push me upstairs into my bathroom and close the door.

“Well?” Eleanor asks.

“HANG ON! I STILL HAVE TO DO TWO MORE!” I yell threw the door at the girls.

“Eleanor, give her some space” Danielle says sternly.

“THANKS DANI!” I yell back.

Ten minutes later.

“Well, what do they say?” Perrie asks.

“Let me go check” I say walking into the bathroom and look at the first one...

Positive..

Second one...... Positive.......

Third one............

POSITIVE!!

FUCK!

I fall to my knees crying my heart of and heard the girls running into the bedroom.

“Taylah what happened?” Perrie asks hugging me.

“L-Look” I stutter while crying into Perrie’s arms.