Chapter 1 "Dinner and a Sleep Over"

Hey guys, if your reading this, tell us what you think! we are going to try and update every one or two days, but it might be a bit less when we have to study for exams in a few weeks

Hope your having a wonderful day! Song of the day is Taken by One Direction <3

love and kisses Izzy and Tay xxx

___________~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~____

TAYLAH'S POV

It was really hot today in Mullingar so Niall and I were watching a movie on TV in my lounge room, while eating Nandos. During the break, I could hear mum in the kitchen say-

“Taylah, Niall! The X factor advert will be on channel 6 in two minutes if you want to watch it”

Niall grabbed the remote from my hand smiling then changed the channel. He sat back on the lounge full of excitement; I turned to him madly and said-

“Excuse me! I was watching that!” I crossed my arms, death staring him.

“Taylah, it was only a toilet advert, calm down” He chuckled then smiled at me saying “I want to become famous, sing to my fans, to be special, I want to win the X Factor!” He jumped of the couch and started jumping around the room like a Kangaroo.

“Fine, but straight after the ad, we will change channels to finish the dam movie” I sighed but smiled at him.

Finally after three minutes of watching the ad, Niall was still jumping around the room like a child. I gram his arm and pull him down on the couch. He took my hands and put them against his chest, then smiled at me saying “I’m defo going to sign up for X Factor, my mind is mad up, and I will make my dream come true.

I took my hands off his chest and turned away from him and sighed, “But Niall” I paused for a moment “you might not get-“

He cuts me off saying “I will get in!! I will try my hardest!! Taylah, I want you, my best friend to come with me”

“No!” I yelled madly back, I crossed my arms. I didn’t say anything for a minute but tears started going down my face, I didn’t face Niall, I sighed and said “Niall, I don’t want you to leave Mullingar, your my best friend, you will meet other amazing people, better than me, then at one stage forget all about me”

“OMG, she cares” he said, then hugs me and chuckles.

“Get off me Blondie!” I groan, he feels a tear land on his hand while he hugs me and pulls me around to face him.

“Taylah, why are you crying!” he says then hugs me trying to cheer me up “How can I make you smile again & stop crying?”

I smile softly at him and say “Well, could I sleep at yours tonight?”

He thought to himself for a few moments then said “Of course you can, but we are heading to a fancy restaurant tonight so you need to dress something more girly than what you normally wear”

I was so happy I hugged him and ran up stairs. I forgot I left him on the couch but he made his own way out of the house smiling. I look in my bedroom for a good outfit. It had to be perfect, I wanted to impress him. Then I hear my phone going off, it was an incoming call from Niall Horan. “Of course he would call at this very moment” I pick up my phone “Hello? What do you need! I’m trying to get ready for tonight!”

“Um... I was going to tell you the time we are going to pick you up but if you’re busy it can wait”

I could hear him laughing at something “Oh yes the time! Niall please tell what time you’re picking me up”

“I will be at your door at 7pm, don’t forget a bag for your pyjamas and other girly crap”

“Shut up Horan! See you soon”

“Later Taylah!”

7pm! That means I only have two hours left to get ready! Oh god, I prob won’t make it! I will look horrible. I yell out my door and call my mother Danielle and my sister Alison to help me find the nicest outfit.

Alison picks up one of my dresses and some other things, and then puts them on my bed as one of my best options. My mum picks two nice outfits as well. I have 3 great outfits to choose from-

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59793894

I choose the outfit that Alison picked. I straighten my hair and look at the time. It was 6.55pm; I only had five minutes left till Niall got here. I grabbed my phone, iPod and my lip gloss and put them in my handbag, I started walking down the stairs and my sister’s jaw drops.

“Sis! You look amazing!!!” Alison said smiling.

I blushed since she had never said that to me before “Thank you Ali”

Then there was a knock on the door, she walks over and opens it to find Niall holding a bunch of red roses, I was in shock, did he know my secret? I smiled and took the flowers and softly said-

“Thank you Niall, but you didn’t have to-“

“These weren’t meant to be for you? Who are you? And what have you done with my tomboy friend Taylah? Hello Tay? Where are you” he chuckles and tries to make me laugh.

I narrow my eyes at him and say “I’m right here idiot, why do I look that horrible?”

Niall shakes his head “No! You look beautiful!”

NIALL'SPOV

Taylah is so beautiful tonight, and she seems so different, it’s like she has two different sides to her. I take her hand and walk her to my dad’s car, I open the door ‘cause I’m a true gentleman and let her in first. It takes like 30 minutes till we reach the restaurant, seeing Taylah like this made me wanna tell her about my feelings for her.

Two hours later, we finally arrived home and we both raced up stairs so we could get changed, she beat me to my room and locked the door, she was taking forever. I banged the door yelling at her to come out “TAYLAH HURRY UP ALREADY!!”

“Wait a second would ya! God”

She came out in her blue and white winter pyjamas which horse socks on, I couldn’t help but chuckle at her, and I went and changed into my red and black winter pyjamas. We sat in my room watching music videos. Taylah still looked amazing from tonight, even without the makeup and dress. I was going to tell her how I felt but I looked over at her and she was asleep already. I sighed and kissed her forehead but she didn’t feel it and went to sleep beside her.