Chapter 6 "Retelling My Nightmare"

Taylah’s POV

Why is Niall so jumping ever since the car ride, I know he is lying to me, but why are we in my room? Im so confused! “Niall, don’t lie to me, whats the matter?”

“I’ve just missed you so much, its overwhelming to see how much you have changed, your more beautiful than before” He said blushing.

“Thank you” I turned away, going bright red, he put his hand on my cheek and turned my head slowly making me look at him, he noticed something on my shoulder, shit I hope it isn’t the bruise, or the scar I have, shit and more shit!

“T-Taylah, what is that! Your shoulder, it looks badly injured, what happened to you!” Niall said worrying.

“This isn’t the best time Niall, you just got home, and I can’t put this on you!” I said, shaking my head, I wanted to cry.

He pulled me closer to him and said “Taylah, I want to know, I leave for two years and you already want to hind stuff from me, Taylah I want to what happened, please tell me” He started to cry softly , now I had to tell him, but he would only cry even more. Here we go-

“Well, I, umm... Well, after my mum married her 3rd husband Trent, who is amazing and I love him, Shane her 2nd husband came back looking for mum and wanted to hurt her. But my real dad Chad was here sorting things out with school fees for me and Alison, Shane then kidnapped me and run out the door carrying me over his shoulder, he threw me in the back of his van and drove off”

Niall started to tear up but I had to keep going “I then blacked out and woke up in his basement, I was afraid then I heard Shane carrying someone else, it was Alison, he could her while she was looking for me, he kept us hostage in his basement, he tied us to poles back our backs, We were there for about 2 days, he didn’t bring us food only water” I started to tear up.

Niall hugged me and said “Taylah, you don’t need to say anymore”

 I shook my head “I want to” I sighed and kept going “After 2 days had passed he came down to us, he was drunk, he grabbed Alison and pinned her to the wall, I remember her trying to push him away, but he punched her and then knocked her out, she laid on the floor passed out, I was crying by that time, I didn’t know what he was going to do to me, he grabbed me and then punched me as well, I was able to dig my fingernails into his skin which made him yell, the grabbed a knife and held it to my neck saying “You don’t do what I say, Ali will die” I had to do what he said”

 "Finally Alison woke up, then slowly walked up behind him and hit him across the head, knocking him out, she then untied me, we got back into them and ran up the stairs, as soon as we reached the front door, I felt something cut into my shoulder, it was him with his knife but he let go and we ran, the cut wasn’t deep enough for it to kill me but the scar will always be there now” I looked up at Niall, he was crying, I felt horrible. Then I could hear crying behind me as well, I turned around to see Zayn, Liam, Harry & Louis at my door listening and crying.

“Taylah, we are so sorry” Louis said and hugged me.

“Why are you sorry?” I pulled away, then felt Niall grab my waist and pull me towards him, he placed his head on my left shoulder, I couldn’t see his face, cause I was facing the boys.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you, I knew i never should of left” Niall said, his tears running down my skin.

“Don’t be, He is in jail, Dad made sure of that, I’m fine” I said smiling.

Harry walked over to me and kissed my hand “Anyway, Taylah, I want you to meet someone who is close to me, Niall said you would be the best person to ask”

“Huh?” I said confused.

“Well it’s my girlfriend, Niall wanted you to meet her, and she is down stairs in the lounge room waiting to meet you” Harry said smiling.

I stood up and dried my tears, and grabbed Niall’s hand and said “Come on, let’s go down”