Chapter 15 "Country Girl"

Niall’s POV

Well Harry & Isabella have headed home to London and we head there tomorrow. Taylah has been in her room all day packing. Poor thing, maybe i should let her stay here, but she would kill me if I didn’t take her to London. I quietly opened her door to see 7 lovely outfits lying on her bed.

Outfit 1 & 2- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_66/set?id=58014811#stream_box

Outfit 3- http://www.polyvore.com/go_be_fearless/set?id=54281624#stream_box

Outfit 4- http://www.polyvore.com/simple_beauty/set?id=59821760#stream_box

Outfit 5- http://www.polyvore.com/casual/set?id=51804180#stream_box

Outfit 6- http://www.polyvore.com/brown_hues/set?id=58268871

Outfit 7- http://www.polyvore.com/purple_gray/set?id=56672644#stream_box

She was packing her bag, she already had so many clothes in there, and then she quickly put her seven good outfits in. She started placing stuff in her carryon bag but I cleared my throat to get her attention.

She turned around to me “Oh, sorry Babe, I’m just trying to get my bags ready for tomorrow morning” She smiled at me.

“It’s alright, need any help?” I said walking over to her.

“Um, the only thing I need you  do get is my guitar case, it’s in my wardrobe, and could you place my guitar in there for me, Thats all I need you to do baby” She said going back to her carry on.

I did as she asked. Her guitar was beautiful. It was black with silver strings and a silver heart at the bottom. I placed it next to her suitcase and looked over her shoulder giggling “Whats on that list?”

“It’s my carry on list, 1. Phone, 2. Camera, 3. Book, 4.Lip Gloss, 5.Packet of Nacho Cheese Doritos, 6.Packet of Reese’s peanut butter cups and 7. My IPod and earphones. Yep I’m all ready” she hugged me and we placed everything at her front door.

We then walked up stairs and lay on the bed. My phone started to go off. He answered it saying “Really? Do I have too? Fine I will go in town” I hanged up the call “Sorry babe; mum wants me to meet her in town for coffee, why don’t you take the boys to the stables?”

“That’s a great idea. I will text the boys” Taylah said grabbing her phone smiling.

Taylah’s POV

To Zayn, Liam & Louis

Just wondering do you guys wanna meet me at my stables behind my house in 30 minutes? Its number 12 Smith street just the street behind me. I wanted to show you the horses and if anyone wanted a ride I’d love someone to go riding with, since it’s my last day here for awhile J

Louis: I LOVED TO COME MEET YOUR HORSES!! EL HAS GONE INTO DOWN FOR THE DAY AND I’M LONELY.

Zayn: Yeah im alone as well, Perrie ditched me for El. I will come J

Liam: Sure I would love to come. Cya soon TJ x

Hang on one moment; did Liam just call me TJ? No one calls me that expect family. Oh well I guess he can call me that if he wants to. Niall then left the house and I threw some boots on and my cowgirl hat. I drove over to the stable. I grabbed my saddle and put it next to my stall. I was going to ride Eclipse to show the boys that I can actually ride. I will let them learn on Casper since he is really quiet. Then the boys finally came in.

“WOW!” Zayn said looking around.

“These stables are amazing!” Louis said smiling.

“Taylah, is this your families?” Liam asked walking over to me.