Epilogue

8 Years Later!!

Taylah’s POV

Niall and I have changed a lot since the birth of Isabella, we bought a much bigger home and we had two more children. We have our only son two years after Isabella was born, we named him Luke James. He has short brown hair and green eyes, now he is six years old and just started school. Then our last child is Matilda who is four years of age with long blonde hair like me and blue/green eyes. She is a lot like me to be honest with you, Isabella and Luke are a lot like Niall, and they always want to eat. It’s the One Direction reunion today and we all go together to a large park inside the city.

My Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/reunion/set?id=68309137

“Kids, let’s go” Niall screams holding the car keys. Isabella and Luke speed pass me, while Matilda just walks slowly; I pick her up and place her on my hip.

“You ready to see Uncle Lou, Haz, Zayn, Liam and Aunt Perrie, Dani, El & Angelina?” I ask Matilda and kiss her nose.

“Yes Momma” Matilda says smiling and kisses my cheek.

“Come on darling, Isabella and Luke are in the car” Niall says kissing Matilda’s cheek and mine.

“Alright” I say and we hope in the car and drive to the park. We arrive to see Louis & Eleanor with their baby girl Lilly. They got married about one year after myself and Niall. They then had Lilly a year later so she is six years of age, like Luke is so he loves Lilly so much. Eleanor is pregnant with their second child and is excited to have this one. Louis is a great father to Lilly, and spoils her rotten. She loves to sing and model her clothes whenever she gets the chance so she really is like them.

“Hey Taylah” Eleanor beams at me smiling.

“Hello Aunt Taylah” Lilly says shyly behind Louis’s legs.

I bend down and smile “Hello Lilly, Luke is excited to see you”

“Me too” She smiles and hugs me.

“Hey Mate” Louis says, bro hugging Niall.

“How’s everything going with the new baby on the way” Niall says, piggy backing Isabella, smiling at Lou.

“Pretty good, i just painted the room for him or she” Lou says smiling.

“Father, Mother, everyone is waiting” Isabella says quietly.

We all walk over to see Liam and Danielle with their two children Savannah & Samuel, they are twins and aged seven. They both have brown curly hair like Danielle but the personally of Liam. Liam now is a personal fitness trainer while Danielle still does a small amount of dancing. They got married about two years after myself and Niall so that great to have three members of One Direction married.

“Hello everyone” Liam says smiling, holding Danielle’s hand while putting food on the table.

“Izzy! Luke! Lil! Till!” Samuel and Savannah run to the kids yelling and smiling. They all run off to the play set giggling and yelling at each other. Niall hugs me from behind.

“Our children are so beautiful” He whispers in my ear.

“I know, they are amazing, I’m glad we had them” I say smiling back.

“HEY EVERYONE!” We turn around to see Harry & Angelina with their daughter Darcy who is four years old. Harry & Angelina got married a month after Liam and Danielle and that was a blast may i tell you all. The wedding was very quiet and only has their families, us girls and the rest of the band at the wedding. Harry could never get over Isabella and Angelina helped him get through the date of when Isabella died.  Angelina respects him for still thinking about his dead girlfriend and she always takes him to her grave to help clean it and place new flowers. Their daughter Darcy had short brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She walked off to my daughter Matilda and played on the slide.

“Whos missing?” Liam asks.

“Zayn” Harry mumbles shaking his head, face palming his forehead.

“They finally turned up” Louis says smiling and waving to Zayn, Perrie and their two sons Mark & Daniel who are five year old twins, they look a lot like Zayn but have the blue eyes of Perrie. Zayn and Perrie got married last four years after me and Niall and two years after Liam and Harry. Their sons run off to the other kids and we all sit down at the table. We pour a glass of wine each and start to talk.

“It’s amazing how we are all married now” Liam says smiling.

“And the band is still together” Zayn says, then kisses Perrie’s cheek.

“Remember the first time we performed live on the Xfactor?”  Harry adds smiling and sipping his wine.

“Or all the tours we had?” Louis says hugging Eleanor.

“All the crazy fans that chased us everywhere we went and cried over us” Niall says giggling making everyone laugh.

“Or all the rumours that started” Eleanor says.

“The hate on Twitter, but we got over it” Danielle says.

“All the drama we faced together” Perrie says smiling.

“All the travelling that drove us mad” Angelina says sighing but then softly laughed.

“And all of us getting married and having children that are all friends now” I say holding Niall’s hand.

“Cheers to life” Liam says holding up his glass.

“CHEERS” We all shout putting our glasses together smiling.