Chapter 37 "Free Falling"

Niall’s POV

I watch as Shane’s lifeless, bloody body hit the grass hard. We all gasp as the officers rush over to him. They confirm he is dead now. Taylah is hanging off the side of the house, she wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer. Then suddenly Taylah starts to fall. Everyone screams around me including her. The boys run and make a dog pile right under where Taylah is falling, while i just stand there in shock. She lands perfectly on top of Zayn, Liam, Harry & Louis’s backs. Poor guys. Then my legs take over and run over to here. I pick her up bridal style, tears falling down my face onto her pale lifeless face. She passed out. I kissed her forehead and place her on the soft grass.

“Babe, wake up please!” I shake her softly.

“Niall, she is strong” Louis says putting his arm on my shoulder.

“What doesn’t kill her makes her stronger” Harry said smiling.

“Thanks guys” I said faking a smile.

The doctors rush to her body, they nod, thank god, she still has a heartbeat.  Then suddenly she rises up gasping. She looks around, she looks at me and a smile grows across her face. I bend down and hug her tightly. She doesn’t want to let go, i stand up and she still holds onto me. I pick her up again bridal style and kiss her forehead.

“Thank god you’re alright babe” Perrie said hugging Zayn.

“Taylah, you in any pain?” Eleanor asked, holding Louis’s hand.

“Well, i did just fall from the third storey, what you think Eleanor” Taylah said giggling then gasped due to pain. She whispered in my ear-

“N-Ni-Niall, my waist, I-I’m losing bl-blood” Those words froze me. The doctors then put her on a stretcher and into a ambulance. Then a officer comes over to me holding something in his hand-

“Mr Horan, this is Taylahs is it not?” He asked holding a locket. Thats the one Taylah was crying about.

“Yeah it is, thank you” I said taking the locket.

We jumped into the car and headed to the hospital. They took Taylah in while we all waited outside. Perrie was sleeping across Zayn’s lap like a child, Eleanor fell asleep with her head on Louis’s shoulder, Harry was curled up on the floor, Liam is walking up and down the hallway while i try to contact Taylah’s parents. They are in Australia on a holiday. OMG I just realized we have the US Tour in a week. OMG I’m bringing Taylah no matter what, she needs to relax this would help her. Then the doctors come out and say she is allowed vistors.

I run into the room to see Taylah wide awake smiling, tears stream down my face and i run and hug her tightly, she does the same back. I cup her cheeks and press our foreheads together.

“Thank god my princess is alright” I said smiling.

“I seem to be in hospitals a lot these days” Taylah says giggling.

I place my hand on her chin and kiss her lips softly. She snakes her arms around my neck pulling me on top of her. She kisses back more passionately, our lips moving in perfect sync, feels like time has stopped, it was magical between us. Then we heard wolf whistles and we pull apart blushing.

“Seriously Niall” Liam said smirking at me.

“What?” I said back.

“YOUR A ANIMAL!” Louis screamed like a child. I faceplamed myself and Taylah started to laugh loudly. She hasn’t laughed like that since i first came back to see her. Everyone came in and we sat around her bed. She leaves in 4 days so she gets three days to pack for America.