Chapter 32 "Heartbreaker"

Taylah’s POV

As soon as we entered the party i saw a face that i hated with all my heart. Niall hated him aswell. Let me take you back to that horrible day, which i wish never happened.

Flashback

SCHOOL YARD

“Please leave me alone Nate! I didn’t do anything!” I cried back to him but he threw me against the brick wall behind the school.

“Shut up Slut!” Nate yelled back punching my stomach. I coughed up blood and fell to my knees crying.

“Stupid Whore!” Nate’s friend Tommy spoke.

“You should just die already! No one likes you here! You have no friends!” Nate’s other friend Riley yelled at me kicking me again and again.

“I- I do have friends!” I said trying to stand up bravely.

Tommy pushed me back down to the ground. “Like who? Niall? If he really cared about you he would be here protecting you! Dumb Girl!” He slapped me across the face. Then Nate grabbed me by my neck and held me against the wall.

“See, no one cares about you!”

“What did i ever do to you?” I yelled back trying to get free.

“YOU WERE BORN!!” Nate goes to punch me but someone grabs his hand and throws Nate to the ground. They then pick me up and ran to the car park. I open my eyes. Niall...

Niall saved me?

“Ni-Niall?”

“Shh.. I’m sorry i didn’t protect you. I should of waited at your last class. I’m so sorry Taylah” Niall said stroking my hair and hugging me.

“Niall, I’m 15 i can look after myself ya know. I don’t need a bodyguard” I said pouting my bottom lip.

“Against Nate you do need someone to protect you” Niall said but then someone grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him away. It was Tommy, Riley then grabbed me so i couldn’t help Niall. I kicked and screamed but no luck.

“LEAVE NIALL ALONE NATE!!

PLEASE!!

DONT TOUCH HIM!”

“No, he will pay for ruining my fun Tj. You will suffer!” Nate yelled back punching Niall, Again and Again. At the rate he was punching Niall, he could of died. Then i quickly bit Riley’s hand and ran towards Nate & Niall. I grabbed Nate’s shirt and pinched the skin on the back of his neck. Tommy then dropped Niall to the ground. Blood was going everywhere. I ran to Niall’s side and watched Nate, Tommy & Riley come closer to us.

“You will pay for his Horan!” Tommy said smirking.

“Watch your back Taylah for now on” Nate said smirking then walked away.

Finally our parents found us and we were rushed to the hospital.

End of flashback!

Three years later and I’m still afraid of what he will do to myself & Niall. Niall gripped my hand and we started to walk away. But then Nate yelled “HORAN, BEEN A LONG TIME!”

Niall turned around madly and said “Yes, it has been a long time Nate” I could feel the tension in the air... I was really getting scared and i just wanted Nate to leave us alone. I bluntly said-

“Nate, go away, you’re not wanted around here!”

“Well i was going to ruin this party but since your here Taylah my job has been done for me” He said smirking. That actually really hurt me. Niall looked down at me and grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek whispering-

“Let’s go outside and get some fresh air” I nodded and we walked outside.

“N-Niall, don’t try and start anything with Nate okay” I stuttered while hugging Niall. He kissed my forehead and said-

“I promise i won’t but i will protect you no matter what Taylah”. Then we heard someone yell-

“YOU GUYS THOUGH YOU COULD GET AWAY?”

“WELL YOU’RE WRONG!”

We turned around to see Nate and his followers. Shit we are in trouble. They walked over and Niall came in front of me. I grabbed his shirt so he wouldn’t go anywhere. We stepped backwards then bumped into someone.

“S-Sorry.... Wait? LIAM THANK GOD!” I said hugging him.

“Whats wrong Love? Niall whats wrong?” Liam said confused.

“These guys are just trying to cause trouble Liam, thats all” Niall said turning his shoulder to look at Liam.

“Who are they?” I heard a familiar voice come up behind Liam. It is Harry. Thank god. Harry walked over to Niall and backed him up –“ We didn’t have this party for trouble makers like you lot to ruin it by trying to cause a fight, why don’t you guys fuck off?”

I was shocked at Harry’s words then Nate yelled back saying-

“We are only here to finish what we started!”

“And what is that Nate!” Niall yelled back madly.

“TO MAKE SURE THAT WHORE, SLUT, UGLY BITCH TAYLAH WOULD DIE!” Nate yelled back pointing at me. Liam’s face went pale and he hugged me. Tears ran down my face like a waterfall. I felt like i had been stabbed in the chest and couldn’t breathe.

“HOW DARE YOU CALL HER THOSE THINGS!!” Harry yelled back clenching his fists into balls.

“What’s wrong with telling the truth Styles?” Riley said smirking.

“You know as well as i do, the reason why Isabella is dead is because for that slut over there! If she wasn’t friends with Taylah, Isabella would still be alive!” Nate said to Harry.

“Mate don’t listen to them! You know that it wasn’t anyone’s fault!” Liam said to Harry.

“They are just lying!” Niall said madly.

“And Harry! You wouldn’t of been kidnapped if those people weren’t after Taylah!” Tommy said laughing.

By this time i was on the ground crying. Gripping the grass with my hands and trying to cover my crying moans. Niall came over to me and hugged me but i wouldn’t move. They were right, Isabella died because of me, Harry got kidnapped because of me!

“Taylah you know it’s true!” Nate said laughing at me.

Finally the others came to our aid.

“Whats going on here?” Perrie said holding Zayn’s hand.

“OMG Taylah are you alright?” Louis said running over to me and the others.

“I never invited you three. Get out of here before i call the cops!” Eleanor bluntly said.

“Whatever this party sucked anyway, come on guys” Nate said then walked out of the yard and down the street.

The party was over and we drove back to Louis’s & Eleanor’s flat for the night. Everyone went into the lounge room. I ran into the bath room crying but no one noticed that i wasn’t with them..

Yet