Chapter 20 "Torment"

Niall’s POV

It had been a couple of hours since Isabella passed away. No one is taking it well, Perrie, Eleanor, Zayn & Louis all went home and they cried all throughout the afternoon, well that’s what Louis said when he called me. Lizzy hasn’t answered her phone to say anything, Liam is taking it really hard as well, he has been in the guest room since we got back to Harry’s. Isabella’s family have gone home and started to pack up their things, they wanna move again. Taylah has been in my arms like day crying and watching old home videos of her & Isabella, plus looking at old photos. I was badly hurt as well, Isabella was the one who convinced me to ask Taylah out when i got home. But ever since we came home, Harry walked out and hasn’t come back. I’m really worried but maybe be just needs space. Its now 10pm at night and I think i should head to bed.

“Niall?” I heard Taylah say.

“Y-Yeah?” I said quietly.

“I don’t think i will sleep tonight, you go back to bed, i will wait around for Harry” She said smiling.

“You sure? I can stay with you” I said kissing her forehead.

“No, its fine, get some sleep baby” She said kissing my lips softly. I did as she said and walked back into the bedroom. I lay on the bed and shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Harry’s POV

I can’t deal with losing Isabella, i wish this was just a dream, wait let me re say that, a really bad nightmare. I’m at the pub, i know i promised Isabella not to drink anymore but i can’t help it. She isn’t here to stop me. I think i’ve had 3 bottles of beer. The bar tender then comes up to me and asks-

“You ok man?” He smiled shaking my shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m alright, but i need another beer” I said quietly.

“Sir, that’s really not the best idea. Come on Styles that’s enough” He said to me quietly.

“No please! I need another” I said a bit louder and banged my hand on the table.

“Well, alright but after you finish, Im getting you a cab and you’re going home” He said then gave me another beer.

“Thank you” I quickly drank it then the Bar Tender took me to the cab, then they started to drive me home. I think it’s about 2am in the morning now. I couldn’t find my keys. Oh well, i guess i will go through the window.

I walked into my backyard and slowly opened the window, as soon as i got in, something hit me in the head, I turned around to see Taylah holding a baseball bat. She didn’t hit me that hard. I turned around and yelled-

“OI WHY DID YOU HIT ME!”

“Sh!!!” She said covering my mouth “Liam & Niall are asleep you idiot, shut up, and wait here” She said taking me and sitting me on the couch. I sat there looking at the floor.

“Harry you ok?” I turned around to see Isabella.

“Yeah im fine, thank god it was just a dream” I said standing up walking over to her and hugging her.

“What dream? Harry you sure you’re alright?” She asked with a worried tone.

“Your hair, its long again! But you cut it for cancer this year? What is happening” I said cupping her cheeks in my hands.

Taylah’s POV

What is Harry on about? I know his drunk but seriously this is bad. I never cut my hair? What dream? What did he think was happening? Wait hang on, does he think im Isabella. He cupped my cheek and looked at my eyes saying “You’re beautiful baby”

“Harry, stop this!” I said looking at him, trying to pull away.

“Izzy, whats wrong? Stop what? Loving you?” Harry said tearing up.

“I’M NOT ISABELLA! IT’S ME TAYLAH!” I said madly stepping away from him.

“Oh, so it’s a game then? Alright, well I’m Niall” He said smirking coming closer.

“Harry please stay away from me” I said stepping back more, then i felt the wall. Shit! I’m trapped. What do i do! Harry is getting closer and closer.

“Baby, whats wrong? Isabella it’s just me” He said coming closer. He started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall. He was too strong, i couldn’t fight back. He started to hover over me, I was shaking, what could i do. He kissed my lips, i didn’t kiss back and then i pulled away. He was panting then let go of one of my wrists and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling my head towards his so he could kiss me. I couldn’t stop him, he kissed my passionately, he was forceful and i didn’t like it.

I started to cry; when he stopped kissing me i instantly yelled “NIALL, LIAM, HELP ME!! PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!” Then Harry kissed me again, he was so confused, who could blame him. I heard Niall yell back-

“What’s wrong?”

I pulled away from Harry “Harry, he thinks im Isabella, his is really hurting me! Help me!” I said crying and Harry gripped my wrists harder and the back of my neck. I screamed in pain then i heard running footsteps. Someone pulled Harry off me and then i fell to the ground crying, shaking, i was so afraid. I looked up and Liam was holding me in his arms. Niall was holding Harry down, telling him everything and then bitch slapped him across the face.

“NIALL!! STOP THAT’S ENOUGH!! HE IS DRUNK!!” I yelled to Niall.

Niall then let go of Harry and walked over to me and kissed me softly “You ok Taylah?”

“Y-Yes, but my wrists hurt and i have the taste of beer in my mouth, ew!” I said trying to cheer myself up. Niall hugging me then i heard Harry step closer to me. I froze and started to breath heavily. Niall turned around and put out his arm for protection.

“Niall, i won’t hurt her” Harry said crying.

“You better now, or i will hurt you!” Niall said. I crawled forward and hugged Harry.

“I’m so sorry Taylah, i didn’t mean to hurt you or make you afraid” Harry said crying into my shoulder.

“It’s ok Harry, This is so much torment, and I’ve had enough” I said patting Harry’s back then stood up. “Get Harry to bed Liam”

“Okay Tay” Liam said, taking Harry into the bedroom.

“Babe, you sure you’re alright?” Niall said.

“Yeah, go get some sleep, i will join you in a bit” I said kissing his forehead and watched him walk into the bedroom. Thank god that was over. I looked at a photo of Isabella.

Izzy, if you could only see how much we all miss you, I wish you would return to us.