Chapter 17 "Nightmare"

Taylah’s POV

I ran towards Harry’s flat and swung the door open to show Liam, Louis & Zayn landing against the wall, Perrie & Eleanor sitting next to Isabella and Harry holding her in his arms. What the hell happened! I ran towards her crying. She was sleeping.

“Whats happened here!! Tell me everything right now!” I screamed at Harry. Niall then grabbed my waist pulling me away from Harry.

“I don’t know one moment she was laughing then the next she passed out hitting the floor” Harry said on the break of tears.

“DID ANYONE THINK TO CALL A DOCTOR OR AN AMBLUANCE???” I screamed madly.

“Taylah, calm down. We did five minutes ago” Zayn said walking over to me.

“HOW THE FUCK CAN I STAY CALM!! MY BEST FRIEND IS SICK AND SHE MIGHT DIE!!” I said screaming with tears rolling down my face. I fell to the ground crying, Niall falling with me. He held me in his arms and rubbed my back saying over and over-

“It’s going to be okay, she is going to pull through, She will be fine”

Then finally the ambulance arrived and had a stretcher out ready to load Isabella. Harry carried Isabella to the stretcher and laid her down on it then kissed her forehead. Most of the colour was almost gone from her face. Niall picked me up and walked me to the car and placed me in it. The Ambulance then started to drive off. Harry sat beside Isabella. Zayn and Perrie jumped in Louis’s car with Eleanor and Liam jumped in our car. We finally got to the hospital and they checked Isabella in.

HOURS LATER

Harry’s POV

I can’t believe this is happening. Only been in London for two days and she is already sick and back in a hospital bed. This cant be happening. Then her parents Joanna & Paul with her brother James & Her best friend Lizzy arrived and found the rest of us waiting in the waiting room. The doctors then calm out and took Joanna, Paul & I into a different room.

“Whats going to happen now?” Paul asked with a worried tone.

“Is my baby going to bed ok?” Joanna asked in Pauls arms.

“I’m sorry to say this but her life has been cut short again, She only has a few days to live” The doctor said.

I froze “WH-What?”

He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder “Sorry mate, we can’t do anything else” Then he walked away.

“Harry you ganna be okay?” Paul asked me placing his arm around me.

“N-NO, I can’t lose my best friend and my girlfriend so soon, Taylah is going to die when she hears this, Lizzy & James as well. What are we going to do?” I said looking at Joanna & Paul.

“We have to tell all of them now. They need to have their last days with Isabella” Joanna said.

“Okay” I walked outside and told everyone to come in. Everyone sat on the chairs or stood up. Paul started.

“Look, this isn’t going to be easy but, She only has a few days left”

“If any of you wanna have her last days with her please do, she won’t even know about this. I don’t think we should say anything” Joanna said.

“But, why don’t you want her to know?” Liam asked confused.

“If she found out she would try to make everyone feel better but that’s what we have to do for her” Paul said.

“I think only her closest friends should have her last days if you know what i mean” Louis said hugging Eleanor.

“I agree with Louis, Harry, Taylah, Niall, Lizzy & Her family should get her last days. We can have tomorrow with her but after that, Liam, Perrie, Zayn, Louis and I will leave her alone” Eleanor said.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” I asked.

“Yes” They said.

Then Taylah stood up and walked over to the window, looking at Isabella, she didn’t move, she just stood there staring, its like she was in a trance. Niall walked over to her hugging her but she still didn’t move. That’s odd.

“Tay?” Perrie asked walking over to her.

Perrie’s POV

I waved my hand in front of Taylah’s face “EARTH TO TAYLAH?”

“Why isn’t she speaking?” Niall asked with a worried tone.

“I think she is in shock, there is only one way to get her out of it” I said raising my hand in the air.

“PERRIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”  Zayn screamed at me but by then i had slapped Taylah in the face. She finally re-entered planet earth again. She spined around and death stared me-

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR PERRIE!!” She screamed at me.

“You were in shock; you didn’t move or bloody speak!” I yelled back.

“Oh, sorry” She said then sighed. She looked back at the window.

James’s POV

I hope my lovely older sister is going to be ok, we have already lost one member of this house i can’t lose Izzy so soon! First Annie & now this. I may be only 14 but i do know a thing or too about death. I then hugged my mum and started to cry. Harry calm over to me and sat down next to me-

“Don’t worry James, you will get her last days, i promise” He tried to smile but i knew he wanted to cry.

“Th-Thank you Harry” I said back hugging him.

Lizzy’s POV

Why must the good people die first, when she actually passes i won’t know what to do with myself. After my family moves away to Australia it’s going to be even harder. She was born there i don’t think i will be able to handle it. Then i walked over to Taylah and she hugged me. We never had spoken before but Isabella was our best friend which made us super close in this time of horror.

I looked over to Isabella to see her opening her eyes and gripping her sheets, Taylah and i both ran towards the door and ran into Isabella’s room crying.

“ISABELLA!! THANK GOD!!”

Niall’s POV

What the? Lizzy & Taylah ran into that room faster then i run towards food. Thank god Isabella had woken up. We all rushed in there when she sat up in her bed. Harry walked over to her and kissed her forehead. She looked very confused but we all couldn’t help but smile.

NEXT DAY

Isabella’s POV

Well I’m out of the hospital and back at my flat. Perrie, Eleanor, Liam, Louis & Zayn said their goodbyes after we all went to watch some movies. They started to cry and hugged me tightly.

“I love you Izzy” Eleanor said smiling at me.

“Have a good few days” Perrie said hugging me.

“Take care babe” Zayn said kissing my cheek and then hugging Perrie.

“Love ya Pumpkin” Louis said crying then walking over to Eleanor.

“No matter what happens, you need me, just call me honey. Love ya” Liam said kissing my forehead then walked out the door with the others. I was so confused. Harry then walked in and sat next to me.

“Ready for bed Baby?” He said carrying me into our bedroom.

“Yeah, today has been a long day” I said kissing him softly