Chapter 29 "Gotta Get Home!"

Taylah’s POV

I open my eyes and look at the window. Having to return back to Ireland is horrible but my mother is in hospital so yeah. I didn’t wake up Niall and i grabbed my suitcase and dragged it downstairs. I ran up stairs to see Niall awake and carrying his suitcase down. I kissed him on the cheek and quickly got changed.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/dream_on_dreamer/set?id=41246158#stream_box

Niall was already waiting at my door. We got the cab and dropped off at the airport. We met Louis & Eleanor after we had all checked in. We sat waiting for our plane to be boarded. I was shaking.

“Babe, you going to be ok?” Eleanor said hugging me.

“I really don’t know El” I said sighing.

“Will people on flight 509 to Ireland please come and board” The voice over man said. We all walked on and sat in our seats. I instantly fell asleep. Finally i woke up and we had landed. We walked out through customs and there was a lot of paps waiting for us. We ran towards the black van and made our way to the hospital.

When we arrived and jumped out of the car and ran inside. Niall, Louis & Eleanor ran behind me. When i got to the front desk i was panting. The nurse said-

“How may i help you?”

“ Can. I. See. My. Mother. Lauren. Musson?” I said panting.

“Sure, she is in room 798” She said smiling. I ran into to see my mother awake and Trent with Alison sitting next to her. I screamed and started to cry.

“MUMMY!!”

I hugged her and she hugged back. Niall hugged Alison while Louis & Eleanor watched from a distance. We talked for about 3 hours.

“Mum, when are you able to leave?” Alison asked.

“On Friday morning. Taylah thank you coming to visit me” My mother said smiling.

“Of course i would come and see you! I was actually coming back on Friday for  a photo shoot and i was going to surprise you all but that isn’t going to happen” I said giggling and smiling back.

“Tj, you should get to your motel and get some food into you” Trent said with a worried tone.

“But what about mum?” I said with a worried tone.

“I still will be here when you come back angel. Take Alison with you, she needs some rest” Mum said and i nodded. Louis, Eleanor, Alison, Niall & I walked out and got into the van.

Niall’s POV

Poor Ali & Tay, its so hard to see someone you love hurt. I know how they feel, when Taylah got hurt my heart was breaking. When we get to the hotel im locking all the windows & doors. We have to share a room with Louis & Eleanor which isn’t that bad i guess. We have the master bedroom because nothing is too good for my princess. She flipped onto the bed and sighed.

“Whats wrong?” I asked sitting next to her.

“Just everything, my life is so messed up, and in so many ways” She said sighing again.

I kissed her forehead “Babe it’s going to get better”

“I doubt it Niall. Well the worst thing would be losing you so that better not happen you hear me!” She said cheekily. Then her phone ran and she answered it.

“Hello?”

“Who Is This?”

“W-What, you cant!”

“No wait!!!” She screamed into the phone.

“What just happened?” I asked.

“S-Someone let...” She stuttered looking really pale.

“Someone let?” I asked confused.

“Someone let John got of jail” She said.