Chapter 38 "Travelling"

FEW DAYS LATER

Niall’s POV

We leave for the USA today.

Taylah is all ready with bags waiting for the van to pick us up. I quickly grab some stuff and throw it in my suitcase. I hear the door knock and Taylah answered it yelling-

“THE VAN IS HERE NIALL!”

I grabbed my suitcase and ran down the stairs with it, i couldn’t get out of our flat fast enough. Taylah slowly followed behind me, we threw the bags in the van and got in. We arrived at the airport an hour later meeting up with the boys at check in. Eleanor and Perrie hug Louis and Zayn goodbye, Taylah looks at them confused.

“El? Per? Why are you guys saying goodbye? Aren’t you coming with us?” Taylah asked.

“No babe sorry” Eleanor said sadly.

“Eleanor has modelling that is going to be almost everyday and my group Little Mix have concerts so we have to stay here. Look after  our boys alright?” Perrie said hugging Taylah smiling.

“You’re seriously making me look after these children!” Taylah said loudly to the girls and the boys headed snapped up and yelled in unison-

“HEY!”

I chucked and snaked my arms around her waist pulling her into me. She put her hands on mine and i softly kissed her neck. The girls then walked out of the airport leaving us behind. We walked to our gate and went straight into first class. There was 1 on each side of the plane and two in the middle. Liam took the one next to Taylah’s seat, figures, then me with her in the middle aisle then Zayn on the other side of me next to the window. Harry and Louis sat behind me and Tay together. It’s going to be a long flight. As the plane took off we listened to some music. Taylah popped the Taylor Swift Fearless album on while i listened to Justin Bieber’s believe.

Its amazing to see Taylah enjoying herself. She has a drink of hot chocolate. Then my eyes feel heavy and i fall asleep.

Taylah’s POV

I look over to Niall and he fell asleep. Seriously its only been two hours since we left London. I open the cabin door and walk to the bathroom to fix my hair. I then walk out and bump into Louis. He looks upset.

“Louis, whats wrong?” I asked worried.

“Oh. Nothing Love” Louis said looking past me.

I grab his wrist and spin him towards me “Louis, something must be up, you look like your going to blow someone’s head off”

“Taylah, its nothing really” Louis snaps back then walks into the bathroom.

I then go back to my seat and check my Facebook. WOW!!! 300 friend requests, 100 messages and 500 noticactions, it takes me about two hours to go through everything on there. I then check my tumblr and i have 2000 followers. Wow.

Then i hear mumbling beside me, i turn my head to see Niall waking up yawning. He sits up and looks at my laptop. He gives me a look. I smirk back.

“Why are you searching one direction hip thrusting?” Niall smirks at me.

“Cause i can, its hot” I said back playfully.

“Excuse me but im the sexiest man in those gif’s babe” Niall kisses my lips softly.

“Liar, the sexiest one would have to be Harry” I smirked making a joke out of it and Niall looked crush, like a little child. I kissed his cheek and explained that it was a joke. We still have a few hours to go so i might as well get some sleep. I kiss Niall’s forehead and rest my head on the pillow, falling asleep to the Take Me Home album by the boys.