17

My mind starts to find its way back to the light as I realize that I'm awake. No longer feeling the cold hardness of my kitchen floor. As I am met with the softness of my pillow. I'm in bed?

A soft knock can be heard from my bed room door. I groan as I feel my head starts to pound. "Y/n? Ahh your awake good." I hear my brother Jin as he enters the room.

"You had me worried for a second here. I came home from work to find you passed out on the floor. What's that all about?"He questions while setting down a cup of hot tea and Advil.

I sit up now fully awake. The my head getting even worse. "Ah I'm sorry it's just." I stop myself. Should I tel him about Jimin. No I can't worry him more than I already have.

"It a nothing really. I guess I just didn't feel to good- well you don't see to have a high temperature." He says as he places a hand to my forehead. "Tell you what just make sure to drink lots of water and stay in bed. I'll make you some soup." He smiles warmly and leaves the room.

Now what the hell am I gonna do now...now that he knows about my whereabouts. I cannot let him find me. That would be... no let's just not think about that. I have my brothers here and he wouldn't be able to do anything with them here.

It's be to risky for him. I settle on getting up and taking a bath. A hot bath  should help clear my thoughts. I walk in. No... no mirror. I cannot look at myself again. It's too much. I take down my bathroom mirror and undress.

I wrap my hair in a bun as I enter the bath filled with light pink bubbles. I hum in content as the soothing water hits my skin. I close my eyes as I try to enjoy the warm water.

She screams as the man starts to pierce her what was once clean pale skin that's now nothing but a sack of shredded meat. Her screams stops was it that she no longer walked this world or has she just given up on all hope of escaping this torture.

The torture that I didn't even try help prevent. As I just watched in shock. Not helping her. Not pleasing to the man to stop. Just watching in horror. Was it my fault as well? Am I just like him for letting this horrid thing happen to her. Am I horrible like him.

"Y/n? Are you crying." I jump to the voice of my brother jungkook. "Hm? Oh no I just got soap in my eye. What is it? Jin says to tell you the soup is ready are you really okay? Yes I assure you I'm ok." I give him a warm smile as he nods and exits the room.

"Was I crying?" I whisper to myself. I hop out and wrap the towel in myself as I unplug the drain of the bathtub. I make my way to my closet. I pick out some sweat pants and a long sleeve. I then make my way to the kitchen.

"Hey do you feel any better? Yes I feel a bit better." Jin says as he serves me a bowl of soup. I dig in not realizing how hungry I was. As if halfway down i catch jungkook and jin make eye signals towards me. "What is it?"
"Hey y/n I was thinking maybe it's time for you to go to school." Jin says cautiously.

"WHAT?! Y/n please calm down- please don't make me go back just give me a little time. Y/n you can't keep this up if you tell us the truth truth then maybe we can- no I told you the truth what more do you want!? We are getting a lot of letters from your school y/n they can fine us a lot of money because of this."

I can't go back there not with them still there. But I can't make my brothers pay all that money because of my cowardly self. "Okay just give me a day or two. Alright." Jin gives me a smile. As I loose my appetite i go up stairs towards my room. I really don't know why but I'm slowly starting to feel myself getting tired very easily these days.

I think as I make my way to my bed and drift off to sleep.

A few days go by as I soon find myself having to go to school. I get woken up by Jin oppa as usual and get ready already dreading today. "Would you like some breakfast y/n ? Not hungry." I say rather harshly now taking about it feeling as about it. Seeing as he's Wally so supportive and caring .

I make my way to school as always walking. The breeze of the morning feels rather nice on my skin. Makes me forget about all the horrors that I'm about to face going to that hell hole as I like to say.

I find myself caught up in the moment that I soon realized that I was already at school. Now feeling nauseous. I discreetly make my way to first period. As I'm about to enter the classroom I am soon pushed against a locker strongly embraced by arms. Seemingly not about to let me go.

It's min hyuk. The horror now happening. "Hello beautiful I missed you." He says as his disgusting fingers brush my cheeks. I gulp down what seems like a ball in my throat. I couldn't seem to make any words come out of my mouth.

"What's wrong you're not talking , hm? I missed you so much. Your cute little face , your scent and especially your seductive body." He whispers in my ear. As i still not able to make out any words.

"Dammit y/n!" He punched the locker. "I'm pouring my heart out here and your giving me the silent treatment?" He's now gripping my waist enough to leave a bruise. I wince in pain.

"Hey! You guys not sexual interactions in school and get to class before I call your parents?" A teacher from the end of the hall says. "Sorry to keep our interaction short looks like we gotta get to class eh. Cant wait till after school."

He leaves me. I soon let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I head to class not wanting to get in anymore trouble that would worry my brothers.

It is now the end of the day. School is over. The time I dread oh so much. I try leaving early but it's no use. Min hyuk and his skanks are already around the corner and have caught up to me. As I'm thrown against the fence by my hair.

"Hello whore do you wanna talk now?" Still not being able to form words. I brutal force is hit against my face. A brick. My ears start to ring and I'm finding it more and more harder to see. "Uh uh uh don't go fainting on us more there's still so much more we wanna do with you." He whispers in my ear.

He starts to unbutton my school uniform leaving my bra exposed. "Pl-please don't." That came out more of a whimper then a yell. "Now I've got you talking huh. Now how about we take some pictures to show how much of a slut you are huh?" He smirks and everyone laughs.

He makes his way to push down my skirt. I give up again. Hopelessness coming over me. Not being able to make out what's happening anymore I hear min hyuk scream. Blood coming down from his neck.

A man now standing over his body.

Jimin?