15

Excuses excuses excuses , GAH how the fuck am I supposed explain to them why they little sister went missing for months without saying a creepy but hot looking guy, who get this liked to torture rich women kidnapped me thinking I was also a snob.

Then series of unfortunate events began to happen. GOD how can I be so stupid to have came without an explanation. You spend your time in a sociopathic torture loving freak your bound to loose some brain cells.

Oh! How about I said I went for a hiking trip and fell down a hole and I couldn't escape for months till a other hiker saw em and helped me. GAHH no that's to stupid Jin and jungkook both know going outside isn't the my favorite thing in the world.

Hmmm what if I- " Y/N?! Answer us where were you for these last two months?!" Jin shot out.
Huh so it was two months sure seemed al-. "Y/N! Are you okay do you need to go to the hospital?!" Jungkook worried.

Hospital shit. No no no come on make something up. Would it really be that bad to tell them about him. GAHH no no no who knows what they'll do who knows what he'll do. God knows what he's capable of.

Actually I do. "I'm not hurt not hurt I promise I don't need a hospital!" "But Y/N-" "No hospital.please" " Got it....BUT CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN JINS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY SAYING YOU WERE KIDNAPPED."

God if only they knew the shit I had to go through with that dickhead. "I've been...out"
"OUT?! YOUVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS NO CALL NO TEXT NO NOTE AND YOU COME BACK JUST TO SAY YOUVE BEEN OUT AN EXCUSE."

Look I just needed some time for myself without having anybody know." Look I don't exactly like to lie to my brothers but it's honestly for the best. No one gets hurt.

Jin storms off. "Y/n you really scared us. Now he's gonna have to take some time to ... Not be so pissed." He chuckled. My brothers bunny smile always made me better when I was down so it was nice to see it after a long time away from him. From both of them.

"This talk isn't over but since I know your safe I'll be off to work. Talk to you when I come back. Oh and try not to make Jin more madder than he is. Apologize. Please."

"Will do" I flash him a warming smile. He nods.

Hmp that was easier than I thought it was gonna be.

Is he gonna miss me....

Jimins POV

GOD I LET HER ESCAPE. She's going to go to the police and tell them everything. I'm done for. Shit shit shit shit shit. Whiskey glasses and burning bottle s connect with the floor.

You deserve this. Deep down you know you do. FUCK GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Your dead... I can't do this right now with you. My love but you can. She's hurt because I you she wouldn't have left if you haven't had been so much as scum of earth.

You hurt her like you hurt me. She's like me , except alive. GET OUT WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU OUT. Admit what you did. I don't understand what you are talking about.

ADMIT WHAT DID TO ME. I KILLED YOU ALRIGHT I KILLED THE WOMAN I LOVED. YOU HAPPY?! You will never be anything more than sociopath I freak who tortures woman to get off. No woman can change that.

Y/n POV

Who am I kidding he's probably happy to have me off his shoudlers. Maybe not so happy about having the thought to go o the police about him.

God when did my life turn into this. It's a fucken mess. Can't even tell my own brothers the goddam truth.

I hate him.

I hate him so much he ruined my fucken life. He hurt me both physically and mentally. He took me away from my family kept me locked up doing slaves works.

Made me think I had no value. No self respect. All I was to him was a toy.

I hate him to the point I want to gouge out every oragan he has. Both left and right eyes. I want him to feel pain he never imagined.

But nothing will ever take back what he did to me.

That sociopathic freak.