24

I didn't catch feelings for them. No,Worse.
I was obsessed.

I couldn't help the fact that all I thought about was them. After I had lost them I hadn't realized how much I wanted them. Needed them. And now seeing them sound asleep next to me looking as peaceful as I had ever seen them.Gave me a great euphoric feelings.

The idea of them made all my senses tremble in need.

"God you are quite an exquisite being." I muttered to myself.

They stirred in their sleep making me tense,hoping I didn't wake them.My eyes wandering all over their body. They stop at their bare thighs. Scars. They've been through pain. Pain which I have inflicted. Do I feel bad? Part of me does the other is glad I did it.

How else would I have made them learn.But the fact that they hated me for it made me guilty but Id get over it easily. Remembering all of that got us here.Letting me admire their beauty all I want for as many hours as I want.

My approach on "crying" was the best I could think of when I wanted to get them back. Begging might I add. Not my greatest moment being vulnerable isn't my thing. Even if it is for show.Thought they couldn't never know that.

What would you think of me love?
As a fraud?

Now getting impatient and needing to hear their voice I wake them up. "Get up love it's already the afternoon." I brush strands of their hair off their face.

They flutter their eyes open. Their they are. Those god filled eyes. The ones I've seen angry,sad,in pain. So much as been seen with this eyes. All their experiences. If only I could just see through them.

"Just five....more...hours...please..." they mutter as they fall asleep once more.

"Five more hours is far too much kitten it would be night by then." I chuckle. "Come on kitten I wanna take you somewhere today." I smile warmly.

To that their ears perk up and stand straight up. "Hm? Really! Where?" They say in surprise. Their eyes lighting up. God never can get enough of their eyes. Their lips slightly apart. Makes me want to devour them right here and now.

"It's a secret I'm afraid I can't say yet." I smirk.

Y/n's POV

"Awww come on can you pleaseeeeee tell me ." I give Jimin a pout. Maybe them he would tell me." No can do kitten you're gonna have to wait and see. Now go take a shower and get dressed." He says standing up with a smirk on his face.

"But I wanted to knowwww." I whine dropping back down on the bed. I huff and stand up to take a shower. I really wanna know where he's taking me. The last time he took me somewhere well.... that's didn't go to well.

He continues walking out ignoring me rudely might I add. I'm thankful he hasn't been mean to me or hurt me. Ever since that night he actually teared up confessing how much he needed me in his life he's been kind and sweet. Something I thought I'd never see from him.

But it gives me a weird feeling when he's being nice. As though somethings brewing up. I'm not quite sure but I would prefer to brush the feeling aside. He hasn't done anything yet so I suppose it's just me overthinking it.

Once I'm done showering I see a box on the bed with a note next to it a pair of shoes. Opening up the letter it read "Hope you like them wasn't sure you'd want to keep wearing my big shirts all the time.-J" The shoes next to the box were cute. Red converse.

I took of the top from the box and took out some of the tissue paper. A nice white shirt and some black shorts where inside. They were quite cute as well.

After changing and fixing my hair up a bit I walk downstairs to see where jimin was. Seeing as he wasn't in the kitchen or laundry. Though I'm not sure why he would be in the laundry he doesn't even know how to wash his own clothes. I go into his office to see him sitting down at his desk talking with someone.

I walk in and he looks up at me. His eyes linger over my body. I squirm under in his glare. Directing his eyes towards my eyes he tells me to wait a second holding up his finger. I nod.

I sit down on the couch legs crossed. I never really realized how nice his office was. It had a view of the whole city behind him. I giggle at the fact that his office makes him look like the president in the movies. "What's funny kitten?" I hear a voice break me out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Oh it's nothing." I give him a small smile. He gives me a nod his face seems to have a stern look. I'm not sure what i did for him to seem mad.It's like walking on shells with him I swear.

"Well are you ready to go? You look nice."His eyes roaming my body yet again. "Did you like it?" He asks. Clearly talking about the outfit.
"I love it and yeah I'm ready." I assure him.

Following him out of the office and going
towards the garage door. Not sure why we are go- holy smokes. He turns on the bright white lights of the garage and many rows of cars are lined up. And I mean many all of them ranging towards bmws,challengers ,bugattis and oh my god is that a Tesla.

Let's say my jaw was dropped. "I didn't know you where a car person." I say in shock. "Hm? Oh well I wouldn't consider myself a car person per say I just like to have different options." I look at him dumbfounded. Rich people I swear.

"Pick." "What?" "Pick any car you'd like to go into." "Really?" Jimin nods. Definitely picking the fastest one. I go with a black Mclaren that has lights all around the bottom. It looks like space ship might I add.Giving very much back to the future vibes.

I excitedly hop in.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a longgggggg time I've been very busy with my work and health. But I'm doing much better now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try updating more. I know I know I say that a lot but I really will! Thank you again for all the votes.<3