22

Turning their face towards the weeping man. They find his glossy blood shot eyes on theirs.
Placing a finger under his chin pulling the mans face towards theirs. Still staring deeply into each other as though taking a break from all that had happened.

"I'll accept your love. Though you have to promise me one thing."

"Anything." The man eagerly responds.

"I get to see my brothers."

"Yes I-"

They interrupt " As well as I will not be living with you."

The man breaks his hold from their waist and stands up. All emotions now vanished from his face. A stern look now written all over his features.

"That cannot be done. Like I've said I cannot tolerate being away from you." Crouching down towards them he takes hold of their jaw.

"You realize accepting my love doesn't mean I'd let you go kitten. It would just make things more easier for you." His tone now turning to it's usually old tone. A small smile placed on his lips.

"Fine. I realize you no longer want to hurt me. So I'll trust you will try your best to change." They surprisingly don't protest. Making jimin over the moon happy.

"All will be fine my love. As long as you don't go disobeying me." Now caressing their cheek with his thumb. Feeling as content as he could have ever felt.

Having them always close now. How they are willing to accept his love. His desires. Wether it be an actual obsession doesn't matter. What matters is that they will now forever be by his side.

All to himself. His possession. The one thing slowly melting the thick ice around his heart. The small light in his mind filled with pure darkness. His innocent kitten and god bless whoever try's taking that away from him.

"Let's go my love."

Taking their hand to the laid out one in front of them.Picking themselves up the hand then pulls them into a tight embrace.

"In the end it will be you who I lie with kitten."

He whispers into their ear all while soothing out the back of their hair.Letting them go he gently pulls them back towards the inside of the house.

Climbing up the stairs and stepping into the house.Taehyung nowhere insight. Jimin then slides the doors close and locks them.

He sits the little person on the kitchen island stool.

"You look very pale kitten. Let me make you something to eat." He smiles towards them.

They simply nod. Staring at the man while he brings out a pan and some chicken from the fridge.

Watching him intently as he sautés a mix of veggies on the pan. They fail to notice to the forgotten man walking next to them. Tapping their shoulder to snap them out of their trance.

Jumping a little from the sudden touch they look up to their side to see the stern look on the man besides them face.

"You deciding to stay now hm?"

Not knowing exactly what to say they find themselves nodding again to his question.
The man then walks past the kitchen not before giving the cooking man a nod.

Their gaze landing back on Jimins back. His muscles flex through his white dress shirt.
Looking back at the big eyed kitten in front of him he sets a plate of grilled chicken and veggies in front of them.

"Here you go do you want anything to drink?"

"Juice please."

The man simply nods.

Why arent they saying much? God if only I could read their mind and see what's going on in the pretty little head. The man thinks to himself.

Though I'm not very sure if he would like whats going on in their head.

Hey guys! So I'm trying to edit the book more to make sure it stays gender neutral so I'm sorry if you see "she's" in the last chapters im working on it!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!