11

What's this feeling...
The feeling of being free....
I can breath better...
I feel so relieved...
I feel happy....

I flutter my eyes to the bright lights above me.
I feel a soft cushion under me. I know longer feel the cold water I was in. I flutter my eyelashes it bit more to adjust to the bright light that shines before me. I lift myself up not before hissing at the burning sensation I feel on my wrists.

My hands are no longer spewing of blood. They are now rapped around with white cloth. My mind then meets with reality. I didn't die.Im still here.

"No no no no"I mumble. Passing my blood covered hand over my wet damp hair. I realize then that I'm in his room.That horrible man Im stuck with. The only reason I am in this position.I no longer feel the way I've felt about him.

Oddly enough I hate him with a passion. If anything I want to kill him. Make him feel the pain I have get and am feeling.He doesn't deserve happiness. I want him to suffer.But I can't do that I am in no position to try anything.

Might as well try to finish what I started.He should've just let me die. I don't give a damn if he has developed feelings towards me. That no longer matters. It's all bullshit. How can a person torture a person he likes or loves. I guess he really is sick in the head.

I get off the bed and go to the tall white door and twist the silver knob. It's locked. "Fuck" I say under my breath. I then move to go to his bathroom. Which was for some reason locked as well.

That's when it hits me. I haven't even realized that the shower was on. I've been so stuck on what to do or think that I didn't hear anything. My thoughts really were loud.

I'm pretty sure jimin was the one in the shower.Seeing as this is his room. I then continue to sit back on the bed legs crossed. I then hear the shower suddenly stop.

A few minutes go by and the silver knob turn clocked wide. I see jimin with a white towel around his waist.His eyes widen as their met with mine. I turn my head as he walks towards me.I feel his stand right in front of me. He then makes me face him while his index finger is under my chin. Forcing me to look him directly in the eyes.

"Y/n" "What" I say almost yelling.He archers his eyebrow. "Stop it with the attitude what kind of person who's at the brink of death wakes up and starts being all moody. You should be happy you still have a life." I scoff .

"A person who has no freedom whatsoever and has to deal with an asswhole like yourself." I hiss back. He comes closer to my face our lips can touch with any sudden movement. "You better watch your fucken mouth I really couldn't give a damn whether your hurt or not."

There it is again his asshole self. "THEN WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME DIE IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME SO MUCH." I have had enough of him being such a bitch to me.
That's when I saw it. His eyes filled with worry and regret. But of what? He sighs.

"Y/n" "I could never bring myself to leave you to die. I honestly don't know how I feel all I know is I don't want you dead or away from me." My lips slightly part. Nobody has ever said such things to me. I just don't understand how I'm suppose to feel either.

Hell he wanted to hurt me then expect me to do whatever he wants me to do then he wants to love me and never be apart from. Like make up your ming your fucken confusing me.

His thumb comes up to my lips and gently rubs my bottom lip while his other hand caresses my cheek as tears now flowing down my cheeks.I stare at his plump lips not feeling the hate I was beginning to feel at the start anymore.

I stare at them. He then notices. He places a peck in them.