13

It's the morning after. I get up,get in the shower,dress and go down stairs to make breakfast. I refuse to believe this is now a normal schedule. How this is just a normal routine,because believe me acting as a pet slave for a serial killer who tortured rich woman is definitely far from "normal".

Everything is just too much to handle. How am I suppose to feel about everything that has happened. The pain I've been through, how worried my brothers must be.Oh god my brothers.

Y/ns Brothers POV

"They said they cannot do anything about it besides just wait until there is a sign of her." "WELL TELL THEM SHES BEEN GONE FOR THREE WEEKS NOW." "Jin calm down yelling and panicking won't do any good.  "Your right." Jin sighs. "It's just I'm so worried that she's hurt or...or worse." "Don't think like that Jin we have to have hope that y/n is going to be alright we'll find her."

Back to Y/n POV

As I'm walking downstairs I am then greeted by taeyhung. Oh great. "Morrniiinggggg y/n how'd you rest." He says in a mocky tone.
I scowl at him before replying. "Fine. Thanks for your concern." I say sarcastically. He shrugs and walks off to god knows where.

I start on preparing break fast, pancakes and bacon. I bring out the pan place it in the stove and begin. I mix the pancake mix in with the milk and eggs. I butter up the pan and pour a medium amount of liquid for the perfect shape.

Who's that's cooking I bring out another pan and add oil. Place the bacon and wait for that to cook. I flip the pancakes and wait for them to turn golden brown. I set everything on a plate and bring a cart of orange juice to the table and set everything up.

Now for the hard part. Calling jimin for dinner.
I prance over to his office assuming that's where he always is. I peek my head to the side of the door to see if he is there. He's on his computer with...glasses? Didn't know he needed them. He doesn't look that bad though. Breakfast y/n right! I softly knock on the wooden door and announce my presence.

"Uh I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is set up. If you would like sum. Sir." "I'll be right there is a minute." He says sounding a bit monotoned. I shrug it off and continue to look at the list of chores I could do. I wasn't quite hungry this morning. Something about last nights events just takes away my appetite.

I decide on moping. I bring out the bucket and mop and start around the kitchen. As I'm finishing up I see jimin coming over to the dining area. I look away before catching any contact with him. I proceeded to go on and mop the living room prohibiting to have any contact with him.

I clean up the mop once I'm done using it as I hear forks being placed down in plates. I figure it's Jimin getting up to put his plate in the sink and take que to leave. I place the mop down as he walks into the kitchen and sets the plate down in the sink. I squrry off but fail as I feel a strong hand pull me by my wrist.

I am them pushed against a hard surface.Have you been ignoring me?" Jimins says with a hint of annoyance. "W..what no." "Don't lie to me." He says now fully awhere of my lies. He them proceeds to grab my chin and stare at me dead in the eyes. But he surprises me as to what he's says next. "Please Y/n don't ignore me, without your comfort I just can't think right. I just can't seem to find ease without you and it's driving me insane." He says with frustration.

I stay quiet.

"PLEASE Y/N SAY SOMETHING." He is now yelling at my face. "I- I don't know why you feel this way but , I cannot respond to you when I don't know how I feel myself." And with that he leaves off to is room.

Why is he different now?
Does he see emotion now?
What turn of events will happen because of my stupidity?

Hey guyssss I'm very sorry for not updating. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will try to update more sooner now! And I hope all of you are doing well especially  durning this quarantine! Best of wishes to all of you.