2

⚠️WARNING⚠️

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN GORE IF UNDER THE AGE OF 18 DO NOT READ.

14 miss calls from Jin Oppa💕
          45 texts from Jin Oppa💕
27 miss calls from Kookie Oppa💕
   45 texts from Kookie Oppa💕

Shit.....

I try to quickly get up and limp home getting my sweater out to hide the carved names on my neck.

I arrive home to a very worried Jin and Jungkook both of them trying to reach me in phone. To busy worrying to not see I've come home.

"Y/N WHERE WERE YOU WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU HUNDREDS OF TIMES " Jin tells "YAH WHYD YOU COME HOME LATE I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU" jungkook sternly yells.

"Im s-sorry I lost track of time." I mumble but enough for them to understand me.
"Are you okay though that's all we want to know" jungkook calms down

"Y-yes I'm f-fine can I go u-upstairs please?"  "Yah why do you have purple make up in your cheek wa-"   " oh I was painting in art class with purple pastels and smudged some on my face I was about to clean it right not I should go up stairs to rest now"

I try to walk normal upstairs. It really hurt to walk. I change into something comfortable to rest.

I fall asleep.

I see a figure at the corner of my bed.

It's a man.

He has something in his hand .

I hear my brothers scream.

I try to get up but I can't.

I can't move.

I'm helpless.

Like always.

Nothing I can do.

Useless...

I wake up to an alarm my brother Jin must have put in for me. It's a Saturday. Finally. I get up and put on a big grey hoodie with black ripped jeans that I put black leggings under so that my bruises don't show.

I walk down stairs to a stick note in the table next to a meal prepared by Jin.
"Me and jungkook are doing to work until 3:25 am there is money in my drawer." Love Jin~

I eat my breakfast and head upstairs.

3 hours pass~

I decide to go and buy a drink and some chips for dinner. Since I don't want to get money from my brothers. I put on my shoes and head to the store.

As I'm turning the corner I noticed a sketchy white van coming my way. I turn back around to keep going. As I'm 10 feet away from the store I feel a hand wrap around my mouth and I get pulled into what seemed like a car. I then black out.

I wake up on a concrete floor and me being in to what seemed like a jail sail.
Any hands are chained to the wall. My clothes still in tacked. A tall man is staring there. As if he was waiting for me to wake up.

I don't react in any way. I just sit there head hurting. Confused. The man doesn't say anything.

"Uhm who are you" I break the silence
The man is dumbfounded by how "chill" I sounded whilst being in a situation like this. "Well darling I'm your torturer" he chuckles. It was very dark that I could barley make out a shape of this man.

"P-PLEASE LET ME GO" "SOMEBODY HELP" I hear next to me. 

" aish do you never learn when I tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" he rages and throws what seems like a pipe at her.

She whimpers trying not to anger the man more.

He turned on the lights. The mans face wasn't  of an old creepy old man as I assumed. He was young silver hair. In good shape. And not ugly.

He then opens up the girl next to me sail and harshly pulls the crying girl by her hair. He hooks her hands to ceiling chains that makes her figure dangle 2 inches off the floor.

He then gets a pair of scissors and cuts off her flower dress. She looked like a girl around my age. She looked wealthy.
"Too bad for you I'm not a rapist and girls like you aren't my type" he says mockingly.

" you know I really hate rich girls like you having to feel no pain. No idea of how it is to hurt just makes my blood boil" he snickers.

" well how lucky are you" he looks directly at my blank face showing no emotion.
"You'll get to enjoy the show" he smirks

He then grabs a pipe that was in fire that was in a barrel. He then presses the hot blazing pipe oh her bare stomach. She screams for help.

As he's burning her he has a smile on his face. As if he enjoys the helpless girl pleading for help.

As the pipe cool downs he allows himself to get what seemed like a very dull knife.
He then starts cutting her stomach. Slicing it back and forth as the blade was not sharp enough for the flesh to cut in one slice.

He guts her stomach. The girl is choking on her own blood still alive. You can see the inside of what use to be her stomach.
The man starts to laugh. His white shirt not filled with her blood.

She suddenly stops breathing.

The girl has been gutted to death.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter😂💕