1

Finding myself staring at the ceiling for the past 30 minutes dreading the time where I'd have to get up and get ready for school.

My alarm went off and hour ago.

Sighing loudly I decide to finally get up and get ready. I know everybody hates school well normal people. Still don't know why anybody would like school but you know to each their own.

Going towards my bathroom I begin brushing my teeth.Spiting out the reming toothpaste into the sink and washing my mouth with water.I them change into my uniform not bothering doing my hair.

I only have limited energy okay.

"Morning jungkook oppa. Morning Jin oppa" I greet my older brothers.
"Morning y/n" they synchronized
"Y/n come eat" "Ah okay Jin oppa" I replied.

I finish eating my breakfast and say my goodbyes to my oppas then head out to school.

10 minutes later~

I arrive at the school knowing what always happens. Min hyuk and loona.

"Yah y/n come over here" min hyuk and his friends start laughing along side with loona and her friends. I walk over with caution.

As I arrive I feel a hand slam my whole body into the brick wall. My head hurting and me having blur vision from the hit.
"Aren't you gonna do something y/n"
loona says jokingly. All of them start laughing.

Knowing the old me I would have tried and escaped but now i know it's no use.
I just except the pain and torture.
Now you'd thing I'd be screaming or crying but, at this point I don't feel anything. I'm emotionless.

"Aish your being boring" they leave laughing. Not before min hyuk socking me and kicks me hard to almost break my ribs. I'm there left with bruises on my knees ribs numb. Feelings numb.

Ah the usual school morning. How exciting really. You know they sometimes even cut me. It's always different things.
I try and get up and limp to class trying make everything seem normal.

As I'm entering class I get a text from Jin oppa.
Jin Oppa💕

<Did you get to school safe sweetie💕>

           <yes Jin oppa everything is fine :)>

<ah that's good make sure to be home by 3:30- jungkook>

<ah okay I'll make sure to :)>

I sit down at my desk and fall asleep before the class has started.

I am then woken up by the bell. I then head to my 2nd period . I first stop by the  bathroom. I see loona and her friends putting on their whorey make up.

They all freeze and look at me. "You know the school really shouldn't let just anybody into the bathrooms what if one of those creeps look at us while we pee" they all laugh hinting they were talking towards me.

" I then suddenly didn't need to use the bathroom so I just walked out trying to ignore what seemed to be hurtful words.
I then head to my second period. This period is one , ONE of the classes I hate.

I sit next to min hyuk. As I'm sitting down getting ready to just ignore this class he sits down. " hey y/n how do you feel" he says sarcastically. This fucken jerk.

He then starts to caresse my thigh with his disgusting hands. Then he starts squeezing my thigh. A whimper escapes from my mouth he is squeezing the area where I have a big fresh bruise.

He then starts to go under my bottoms. He  gets a grasp with his whole hand brushing my private with his disgusting fingers. I feel a shiver down my back. Wanting to escape from this mess.

As he's about to enter his dispicable fingers in my private the bell rings which signals everybody leaving the classroom.
"We'll continue this another time darling" he whispers in my ear.

I then try to ignore the fact that he violated me. I try to convince myself is was just a dream. As I'm heading to lunch I see them and I try sneaking away so that they don't toy with me. I hide in the bathroom the whole lunch.

5 hours pass ~

I head out to the gate and head home walking. As I'm about to reach my house minhyuk and his whole friend group push me hard into the ground. His friends all then start to kick me. I hear my ribs breaking.

They all stop. One of them next to Min Hyuk then pull out a knife. They get me up from the floor and hold me in view of MinHyuk. The guy with the knife then gives it to Min Hyuk. "Just the look of you is disgusting how about we make you more ugly"

Min Hyuk then starts carving my neck writing all sorts of names. Fat,ugly,little whore,slut. All around my neck. My face just feels so blank . At this point I just feel so blank . As I have had this happen on my stomach before.

His friends laughing. While I'm here about to faint from my ribs feeling like they are about to just collapse inside my body. My head numb. Feeling dizzy from all these pains having no time to have emotions at this point.

He then socks me and I collapse on the floor. They all leave chuckling like what they have done was "funny". Sometimes I just don't understand why society has to be like that.

Am I not like them. Am I an animal? Should I be tortured because of how ugly or how fat I am. I just wanted to disappear into the wind. Every single feeling to be gone. I stay like that thinking over everything. Why I'm the one to be like this. It truly is my fault that I'm ugly?

I think it all. 20 minute ago by. I'm still there in the floor,like the idiot I am.
I then suddenly have the urge to text my oppas that I might come home late.

14 miss calls from Jin Oppa💕
45 texts from Jin Oppa💕
27 miss calls from Kookie Oppa💕
45 texts from Kookie Oppa💕

Shit.....