19

Hey guys! As you can see I added a new cover hope you like it! I'm sorry for always taking long on doing updates. I swear I'm trying!I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I flutter my eyes open to the sound of a door closing.Only to soon close them up again from how bright it is. My eyes being way to sensitive to the bright lights that shine from the window in front of me.

A sharp pain then makes itself known on my hand causing me to hiss in pain. Looking up at my hands the silver metal digging into my wrist causing it to bruise.

Handcuffs.

I use my other free hand to rub around the wrist above my hand. Trying to somewhat ease the pain.Didn't help much though. Thanks to the pain in my wrist I am now fully awake.

Sill laying down I look around to my surroundings.This place feels familiar.Deciding to lift myself up in a sitting position. I use my free hand to lift myself up.

A somewhat load groan comes from my mouth as I feel my head start to pound horribly. The feeling of nausea coming up with it as well.Fully sitting up my back up against the bed post.

God I feel like I'm going to puke my guts out.
Looking around the room a little more. I swear this looks so familiar but I can't wrap my head around it. The pain shooting out from both my wrist and head I can't think straight.

Making it hard to even question why I'm in handcuffs. Just think y/n why are you here again.You heard a door close so obviously you aren't alone. Though this obviously isn't your room.

Jimin.

God how can I even forget about that.That ass hole brought me here while I was walking back from school.This room. It's his isn't it. I let out a sigh.

Why is it that I find myself in these types of situations? Why can't I just have a normal fucking life like every other teenager. Go out with friends. Go to party's and get drunk out of my mind.Go to malls and talk about boys and who we like.God at least have friends you know?

But no.I can't especially now that I'm here,back at the place I despise the most.Where I clearly wasn't stable enough to make right decisions.
Fell into the charms of a psycho. Seriously y/n how dumb can you fucking be.

A guy besides your brothers finally gives you even a little affection and you give up your body to him.God I don't even want to remember when we did that.It seriously gives me the shivers.

I seriously need to think before doing any decision making.How can I be so stu- my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the door knob twisting.

Opening it up to reveal Jimin. The nausea now getting the best of me as I shift my body closer to the edge of the bed and bending my lower half so that I can release the fluids from my mouth. God i really shouldn't have had that cookie during lunch period.

"Excited to see me?" Raising an eyebrow towards the vomit on the floor then landing his gaze back on to me. Asshole.

"Far from it." I murmur sending him a scowl. Shuffling back into a sitting up position.Still standing there with a hand in his black slacks. He's literally eye raping. Don't do that.

"What are you looking at. Waiting for a welcome hug?" I scoff. Clearly getting tired of his staring. "Actually yes that would be nice." A smirk poking at the corner of his lips.

"Well as you can see." I shake my handcuffed hand. Making the metal scrap against the wooden bed post. "That's a bit hard for me to do right now."I shoot him a fake smile.

He lets out a chuckle. "Ah right the handcuffs those are just there for extra precautions." Still burning holes into me with his eyes. "Seeing as last time you got away." Squinting his eyes at me.