5

It's after dinner. I'm cleaning the dishes jimin is in his office and taehyung like the pervert he is , is just staring at me.

"Yah can you not stare at me like that" I ask annoyed. "Well when you wear such things it's hard to stop" he implies

"Do you have to be so kinky" "You think I'm kinky jimins way more kinkier than me he's the more thirsty one trust me"
"Wh- what do you mean"

"Oh nothing you'll probably find out later~".   "Wh- LATER?!"

Jimins POV

I hear all the things from the kitchen as
Taehyung is messing around with my slave.  You think I'm kinky jimins way more kinkier than me he's the more thirsty one trust me"
"Wh- what do you mean" 
"Oh nothing you'll probably find out later~".   "Wh- LATER?!" Aish that taehyung.

He walks in to my office after that conversation. "Hey" " Hi" I respond back.
"Are you planning on having fun with them or just gonna keep them as a slave" he says in a whisper tone so that y/n doesn't listen.

"I'm gonna keep them to clean and do chores plus I told you I'm not a rapist" still keeping it in a whisper tone. "I mean you could be." He smirks

"I'm not like you" I fake smile  we hear a thump in the kitchen.

We go to see what happened they are passed out on the kitchen floor. Not waking up. I touch their four head. They are burning up. I pick them up and take them upstairs to the room and take off what they have on. I get a ice cloth and place it on their head.

Their sleeping turns around their back now facing me.

Their bare ass now on display.

My face starts to burn up and turn red.
I try to look away as respect for them
But I just couldn't. It's that feeling when you just wanna touch it.

I feel a tightening around my boxers.

On another note. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BONUS.💕💕