4

I'm woken up by a tap on my shoulder. I then remember what has happened yesterday. "Wake up slave" jimin chuckles
"OK Jimin" I say sarcastically. "You address me as master first of all and quit it with the attitude your being a bitch"

"Fine" I say giving up. "Here I got you some clothes" he hands me a small bag.
"I didn't know your style well so I got you something simple"

"What the fu-.....". "Yah are you a pervert or something...". "WHAT NO I J-JUST DIDNT KNOW YOUR STLYE SO I GOT YOU SOMETHING SIMPLE" he exclaims. "Simple my ass I'm practically naked if I wear this" I argue.

"Yah you don't have to wear it , it's this or your naked I don't care" he says harshly
"Ugh fine now can you please leave I have to change I'll be down in a bit to make you breakfast" I sigh. He leaves the room.

I walk downstairs and see taehyung eyeing me. "Dam who let you wear that" he smirked. I sigh "This was the only thing given to me now leave me alone and I'll make your food"I fake smile

As I'm walking to the kitchen I feel something grab my hips. "YAH LET GO OF ME" "you know you have really nice curves dam and a ass to" he bites his lips

"I- I'm underaged!" "Age is just a number to me" I feel him smirk at how I'm reacting. "Taehyung don't torment them like that" I hear jimin yea from upstairs as if he knew what taehyung was doing.

He lets go of me not before slapping my ass. "I'm putting poison in your food" I smile.

I start to see what ingredients we have and I decide on making blueberry pancakes. "BREAKFAST IS READY" I advise them.

"Yah you scream really loud huh " jimin walks in rubbing his eyes as if he was just asleep. "Just eat I made blueberry pancakes" "aren't you gonna eat ?" He asks. "Nope not hungry". "You should eat I don't want a skinny ugly slave. I demand you to eat as my slave of course"

"Well I don-". "JUST FUCKEN EAT GODDAMMIT" he yells harshly
"ok ok sorry dam I didn't know you'd get so mad sheesh" I say annoyed

We finish our breakfast and he assigns me a list of things to do.

To Do List

• Clean the kitchen
•Do laundry
•Prepare Dinner
•Come To Jimins Room

As both guys are in their rooms I start to clean the dishes form breakfast. I then get a cloth to clean the counters.

After I'm done cleaning the kitchen I go upstairs to each of the boys room to collect the laundry. I first go up to Taehyungs room. I knock . "Come in"he raises his voice for the person to enter.

"Uhm I'm gonna collect your laundry."
"It's over there" he smirks
As I'm bending down I feel my shorts being pulled down and a hard hand grab my ass and squeeze it hard. I yelp

"hahhahahahha damn you really do got a fat ass huh" he laughs

"Don't fucken touch me like that again and my ass isn't fat it's flat you just find any ass attractive like the pervert you are"
"Trust me I know my asses enough to know that isn't not even close to flat" he argues. I scoff at his argument. I take the laundry and leave to jimins room.

I knock on the door waiting for approval. Nothing is heard so I just walk in. I get the laundry and head to the door. I then hear a door open behind me and turn around.

It's a naked jimin out of the shower no towel no nothing on. "I-I'm s-sorry I'm l-leaving now." I run out not before hearing jimin laughing his ass off. Whilst me not finding it funny because I saw his dick.

I frown and walk downstairs trying to get the image out of my head. Not gonna lie though it was kinda bi- NO I CANT THINK ABOUT THIS HES A KILLER NUH UH.

I put in the clothes and pour the detergent and fabric softener in.
I wait atleast 1 hour for it to be done.

I hear the machine buzz and I stand up to go pop it in the dryer for another hour.
I go to the living room and watch some tv as I'm waiting for the dryer.

Once I'm done prepare dinner. Frozen pizza because I'm to lazy of a cook.
I put the pizza in the over for 35 minutes.
I head up to jimins room.

I knock making sure to close my eyes while I entered hoping that the incident that happened doesn't happen again.

"Ya decent in there jimin" I say cautiously. "Uh yea". "so why did I have to come here again." " I wanted to know more about you , you know since your gonna be staying at my house and all.

" okay.... like what?" "How exactly did you get those marks in your body?"
If I answer your question can you answer mine." I make a deal "Sure" he agrees

"Well there are these two group of snobby rich kids that don't like me for some reason. One group consist of guys who uhm like to hurt me.... they sometimes like to cut things into me because ether think so poorly of me. They usually just hit me really hard or quick me a lot my ribs are actually uhm sprained because of them. Sometimes they like to touch me... uhm the girls usually just trip me and say things to me. Seeing as I am ugly and fat."

"You believe them huh" "Uhm I mean I've been knowing these things so it just makes me believe it more I guess." "Did anybody ever see them do this like when you would scream or cry I'm guessing." "Well I never really screamed or cried I guess I just didn't care like as if I couldn't do anything about it so what would be the point in trying you know." He stays quiet.

"WELL it's my turn to ask you a question" "oh yeah right" he breaks out of his quiet
"Why didn't you kill me or gut me like the other girl"

"Well the other girl was a spoiled brat that I pondered over screaming at her dad for getting her a car with a weird color. Seeing as she didn't seem like the person to have a painful life I hated her wanted her to feel pain so I killed her. But with you it didn't feel like that see I thought you were a rich little bitch but turns out you weren't"

"You've been through things you don't deserve such things in my eyes and your my servant because we can't risk you going to the police" he fakes smile.

"OH one more small question please" I slightly beg. " go for it" he agrees
" how old are you?" "25 8 years older then you." " Damn your almost a grandpa huh" I mock him

"Shut the fuck up and finish up dinner would ya" " okie master~" I say playfully which I regret because it came out sexual.

"Wh-what". "T-that came out wrong let's never speak of this." "Right" he agrees
I head downstairs and call the guys to eat dinner.

"  "Right" he agreesI head downstairs and call the guys to eat dinner

LOOK AT THE BABY SUGA GETTING HIS MOCHI CHEEKS SQUISHED🥺💕