3

The girl has been gutted to death.

"Well that was fun eh" the man jokes
" your not a talker or screamer huh" that man tilts his head in confusion. I stare at him as he's cleaning off.

He gets a cloth and wipe the knife with it.
He then takes off his white now stained shirt with the poor girls blood and dumps it in the fire. In which he used to heat up the pipe he burned the girl with.

He reveals his abs and turns to look at me. "Hmph you don't seem so rich like that other bitch."  "Don't call her a bitch"

" what did you say?" " Don't call her a bitch it's bad enough you slaughtered and tortured her yet you still call her shit like that" I hostile say

He scoffs " huh you know the last time I checked your the one who's in the sail that's going to get hurt so I'd advise you to watch what the fuck your saying sweetheart."

"Whatever" I mumble not trying to get myself in more trouble.

" ugh why do I get the annoying ones , taehyung is going to come down here and give you food get ready for tomorrow when it's your turn" he snickers

30 minute pass~

I hear a man coming from upstairs. In which the dungeon has stairs going up. That odd man took the girls body but dude not clean the floor still stained with that girls blood.

A man that didn't seem like the other one comes down with a tray. The tray looked like it consisted with a slice of chocolate cake and a glass of purple juice?.

I got a good look of the man and like the other one he was in good shape not ugly. But he was wearing a Gucci sweater?.

"Here jimin told me to give this to you" the man with the deep voice slides the tray under the sail.

"Huh you know your kinda cute sheesh to bad he'll shred you like meat" he continues to laugh horribly like that other disgusting man. He then starts to walk out and leaves.

They are both twisted in there heads I swear. I take the fork on the tray and take a piece of the chocolate cake. I taste it and in a second it gets finishes. I was hungry.

A few minutes pass and I start to feel dizzy. Shit that cake was drugged. I pass out.

I wake up my hands chained . I was dangling 2 inches off the ground by my hands. I then see the man from what seemed like the other day.

" ah you've woken up ready to have fun"
He cuts off your long shirt then unzips you pants to then slide the off.

You are now only in your bra and underwear. All your cuts and bruises showing. You hear the man starting to laugh.

"Awww did you not get the car you wanted or let me guess your rich abusive boyfriend broke up with you so you cut what a weak little thing" he mocks you

" first of all you shouldn't assume my background and no I'm not rich I've never had a boyfriend. And by the way some jerks cut me how would I cut such things on my stomach and neck." I say angered

"There you go again having that bitchy attitude now that's what gonna get you killed" he says in a husky voice

" You know what I think I'm gonna call tae tae for this well both enjoy hurting you"   He calls the boy on his phone. The boy comes here in an instant.