14

Heyy guys Ik I haven't updated in a while I'm still very sorry! I will now be posting once every two weeks!Im very sorry if it seems to long for you! But with online classes and all my school work it's very hard to keep up with the story!
I hope you understand and tysm for reading this story!💕 Enjoy the story!!

Y/n's POV

I get up and start the daily tasks I'm always assigned. You know "The usual". Except this shouldn't be a regular thing. I'm being held captive. For the pleasure of some Demented...good looking guy. I swear I'm developing some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

I just can't even process things right anymore,and my brothers. Oh god my brothers. They must be losing their fucking minds wondering where I am. This is all just so not something I would have thought could happen to me.

It's all too much. HES too much. EVERYTHING is too much. I'm 17 I SHOULD NOT have to deal with this. What I should have been doing right now is studying for the college exams.Then again don't think I would have passed anyways. BUT IT SURE AS HELL WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN BEING IN THIS SHIT HOLE WITH A MANIAC THAT LIKES TO TORTURE WOMEN. Ugh.

None of this should be a "daily routine". Now I'm stuck with this diabolical man who has devolved some sort of separation anxiety for me.I just need to be more nice to him I guess....WHO AM I KIDDING I SHOULDNT BE I SHOULD DEMAND HE LETS ME THE FUCK GO.

Then I'll tell him the second I see him. You know what no I'll tell him right now. I finish up the dishes and walk up the stairs. I feel a pit in my stomach. I stop at the door. FUCK it's not that hard just knock open tell him and we'll I don't know depends on his answer. Didn't think this through. AGHHHH! Ok so I'll-. My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening.

"You know if you wanna come in it's easy to knock. You don't have to just stand there and whisper not to mention loudly at my door. It's annoying." Fuck did I really say it out loud. NEVERMIND THAT I SHOULD JUST TELL HIM. (Why am I screaming in my thought LOL). "I want you to let me go." I say with sheer confidence. He cocks up his eyebrow.
"Oh so were telling demands now are we?" He scoffs. " You shouldn't just keep me here like this. I am no value to you."

Am I actually a value to him. Or am I just a burden to hard to get rid of.

"I can keep you if I want to. You may not be a value to me but I do need a maid so you'll do."
Why is my chest hurting so bad to those words.

You may not be a value to me.

Then I just blacked out.

My fist colliding to a cheek.

Then getting slammed into a hard surface.

"You wanna do that shit again" he's says with a most angriest but calmest tone. It's frightening.
"What the fuck do you expect me to do. You think I was just gonna be a "good little girl" while you physically and mentally abuse me. Well no I'm not your play thing. Fuck you. Your scum of the earth you know that? Your a horrible person. With the most DISGUSTING hobbie."

His face is now filled with anger.
"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Sight. Whore."
Those exact words made me know that was my que to get the fuck out of there.

I slip out of his hold and ran to my room.
It felt good to say what i said. I meant it. I Think. But, I still couldn't get him to let me leave.

I really do have to leave. I know my way around the house by now. I look at the window that's boarded up. I as quietly as possible tear the screws on the wood with a hair pin.

I then gently as possible take off the wood.
I check the window to see if their are any alarms. There isn't. Thank god. I quietly open the window.

Seeing as the house is two stories and im in that second story. I then grab my sheets some clothes and tie them to make a rope like ladder.
I attach it to the headboard of my head and quietly make my way down.

As I hit the grass I look at the back of the woods that face the room. I then as quickly as possible run. I run and run and run. When I see a what looks like a free way. I then hear the alarms from the house and run faster.

I make it to the road thankfully. All the cars swaying by fills me with joy. I can be free now I can go to my brothers. I then stick my thumb up for a ride. A trucker pulls up. He was wearing a Dodgers cap, A camo long sleeve and them asked me if I needed help.

"I- I- just ran away from- "
I stopped and thought if I really wanted to sell him out. I didn't think I should..considering ..his family can come after mine if I were to snitch.
"Young lady you ran way from what?"

"A bear yea I was just wandering in the Forrest and lost my way. May I please have a ride?"
"Well hop on in where we heading." I them tell him my address.

I make it to my front door. Good it feels like I haven't been here in years. Well how long has it been since I've been there. I guess when your being held against your will you lose track of time.

I then knock.

"Y/n!!!!"

Thank you guys so much for reading! I really do appreciate all the votes and support!!!💕