16

The morning rays shine out from the my window into my bedroom. I'm woken up by the front door opening and closing. I pass it off knowing it's probably one of my brothers leaving to work.

I'm hesitant to get up. I do so anyways. I'm soon hit with a horrible pounding feeling coming from my head. I hiss at the sudden pain.

I decide on taking a hot shower in hopes of reliving this throbbing in my head. I walk over to my drawer and pick out my clothing. I settle on some grey sweat pants and a black tank top. I grab my undergarments and towel and make my way into my bathroom.

The cold bathroom floor stings my foot as i step foot into the hard tile floor. Setting my clothes and towel in the counter I prepare the shower.

I strip of my clothes. Bruises,scars and burns.
All over my body. My dignity striped. I was so focused on how horrible and beaten up my body was I didn't noticed the tear rolling down my cheek.

No I can't let this keep bothering you. Come on y/n it's been a month and a half. You have to let it go. He can't hurt you anymore.

During the month and a half my brother haven't bothered me with why I was gone for so long. They knew it was something that I wasn't ready for. Yes at some point I told them I got taken but that's all.

Not by who.

The thought of him and what happened makes my stomach turn. I snap out of my thoughts and continued into my shower.

I let out a pleasurable moan as the warm water stung my skin. Really needing this shower. I let myself soak there for minutes. The warm water giving me tingles throughout my whole body.

Grabbing my coconut scented body wash. Lathering it all of my body not missing a single spot. I continue to pump a generous amount of my matching coconut shampoo in my palm.

I finish up my shower and step out to dry and wrap my towels around myself. I aged out into my room. My headache has gone away at this point now. A muffled buzz catches my attention.

I go over to my found that is under my bed covers. Since my old phone was broken jungkook oppa bought me one 1 week later since the day I came back. I told him he didn't have to do that and I could have bought it myself but he insisted.

He was also so caring and Jin oppa. I was honestly so happy I had brothers like them. They don't even know what happened yet they were still so supporting and caring. It was comforting. I truly missed them. But that's all in the pass no reason it should bother me now.

I snap out of my trance and walk over to my phone. Unknown huh. I decline knowing it was some sort of scam call those darn robots telling me I won some damn cruise. I get dressed and decide to make my way into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I wasn't in a rush since I stopped going to school since the whole incident. I guess that's what I'll call it. My brothers thought it wouldn't be good to keep going for a bit. For my mental health I'm guessing.

I'm honestly fine. At least that's what I hope it looks likes. I set my phone on the counter and make my way to the fridge. I open it to see what contents holds inside.

I decide on a glass of orange juice. I grave a glass from the cupboard and pour it in.
The house seemed very quiet. I'm guessing both my oppas when to work. I went up to the window cup in hands. None of their cars were there. So they both were at work.

As I make my way back to the kitchen I hear a familiar buzz. I look over at my phone on the counter. Unknown again. I swear these scams get on my nerves they never know when to stop calling. Get the hint when I decline your call stupid robots.

I pick up ready to tell them off. "Listen here you stupid robot I don't want the fucking cruise ship nor do I believe I won it." "Oh? remind me to never gift you a cruise ship." A light chuckle can be heard through the other line.

"So tell me. How have you been? kitten." I'm paralyzed. My thoughts racing. Heart beat going thousands of miles an hour. That's his voice. How did he find my number. I was such in shock I didn't realize my glass of orange juice was now spilled and shattered into pieces all over the floor.

"Oh kitten~ can you hear me?" I can hear his amusement through the phone. I snap out of it and let out the air I didn't know I was holding in. I decide to speak. " H-How did you get my number." I say trying to sound more stern. Though it came out more as a 'i'm about to cry' type of voice.

"I have my ways kitten,you know that." He aid the smugness can be heard through his voice. Kitten,god that that name just makes my stomach turn. I feel like my insides are about to explode.

My headache that had seem to disappears decided to make itself known again. Making this all so horrible as it already was. I decide to speak again. Gulping and taking a deep breath.

I had to tell him to leave me alone. I can't just stay quiet and let him gas light me and manipulate me again. "Listen ,Jimin." I spew out bitterly. "Just forget about me. I haven't said anything and I don't plan on it either. Just stay away from me."I try my best to keep my voice from not sounding so shaky.

"Tsk tsk. Aww cmon kitten. We both know you don't want that. Don't you miss you me? The way your whole body went up in flames from my touch. The way you moaned my name from the pleasure I gave you. He way my tongue- NO I DONT. DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP THINKING I MISS YOU. HATING YOU IS A UNDERSTATEMENT. BURN IN HELL JIMIN." Already frustrated I hang up.

The phone went into a silent flat line beep. My headache now pounding feeling as though my brain is about to explode. Why did he call me now? What does he want? Could he have really care- no he couldn't have. He's only wanted my body. How could ever think something like that. GOD y/n your so stupid.

Should I tell my oppas? No it would be a bother. Let's just hope he doesn't call again. All he wants to do is mess with me. Now that he can't have me. I can feel my heart race faster as I think about my time there.

My hand over my heart. As breath shock passes over me. Lungs getting heavier and heavier. Eyes burning from tears streaming down my cheeks. Tingles passing over my whole body. Feeling my vision getting blurry. My head feeling heavy. Soon to realize a hard surface on my back and a sharp pain taking over my head. I'm on the floor?

My vision now taken over my darkness.