12

As his soft lips graze mines I can't help but feel a spark in my whole body. As he pulls away I can feel my lips with a painless burn. Fire on my lips.

"Y/n I need you to calm down for me."
I look up at him as tears start to form out of my eyes. His what once angry features have now soften. "Y/n" he sighs. "Listen." I keep him from going on. "If you think you can keep me here against my will and threaten me your damn worth. I've met you control me but that ends now you've hurt me countless times both physically and mentally. You've confused to the point we're I hate you so much but I.... I just can't bare ignoring you." I start to sob.

I feel his hand caress my back with his thumb.
He puts my chin between his thumb and index finger. He then proceeds to kiss plant his soft plumps lips on my forehead. "I'm confused to my love." He gives me a sad smile.

His whole personality changed just like that. His eyes are no longer filled with lust and evil. The are filled with worry and tenderness. His whole face shows softness.

My love.

I practically melt at those words that come out of his soft plump lips. We sit there in silence staring deep into each other.As I'm about to break the silence he gets up and leaves. Just like that's. Confusing me again. UGH I HATE HIM.

I drop myself on the bed forgetting about my wounds. I hiss at the pain in my hands. I decide to drink the water in the counter. And dose off to sleep.

Does he really like me.

It can't be he could get any girl with those looks.

Yet he chooses someone like me.

What are my feelings for him.

Do I hate him.

Or am I in love with him.

The morning rays beam out of the window striking my face causing me to groan. As I set my eyes to the bright beam I now realize it's the next day. "Have I slept that long." I mutter to myself or atleast I think. "Yes you have." The least person I wanted to hear right now. "Get out please." I whisper yell has my voice cracks.

Bringing back the memories of what happened yesterday."Y/n." He says with a warning voice.
I shiver as my name rolls on his tounge. I try to ignore it and continue. "I said I don't want you here get out." I say now raising my voice trying to bite down my tears.

"I'm done with your attitude." He says calmly, it frightens me. He then yanks my arm out of bed and leads me out of the room. We walk into his office. He drops me on the floor and I flip feeling weak form the loss of blood still.

He then notices and offers help but I decline.
I stay on the ground. "I really didn't wanna do this but you have to understand that you can't be disobeying me." He then goes in the phone and calls someone. "Come over I need you for a bit." I wonder who he's calling. Shivering as I'm not wearing much of clothing and afraid of who jimin is calling.

25 minutes later~

A knock on the front fire is heard. Jimin stands up from the office chair. I hear the door open and a man that sounds a bit deeper than jimins voice.

The man then comes in and he's seen in a black and white suit. "Y/n this is - well his name isn't important, he will teach you how to obey better." He says with a smirk.His cold eyes are low back to normal.

The man his quiet fit and towers over me.
Looks to be around his 30s. I look at jimin with a confused look. He shrugs. "I'll leave enough to it." He chuckles

I'm now alone with that man. He looks at me up and down and licks his lips. I shiver. Don't get me wrong he's food looking but he seems strange.

"So I've heard you've been causing trouble for your master huh." My eyes open wide. What's he gonna do. He kneels down to my height and grabs my cheeks harshly. "We are going to fix that today." He smirks. "Strip." "Hu-" I choke up not wanting to. How could jimin do this. He's a monster I fucken hate him.

I then feel a sharp pain across my face. "See when I say to do something you obey or there will be consequences." He says with a frustrated look on his face. This man has no patience. Tears start to stream down my face.

I then feel my underwear being ripped off without warning the y'all man now stands me up and bends me over the desk. "Now be a good girl and take your punishment well." I can feel his smirk. He the proceeds to smack my ass with his firm hand. I wince in pain once I feel the slaps get harder and harder.

What seemed like forever has stopped. "Now you must obey everything is at or the punishments will get more intense and gruesome." He then continues to tell me all sorts of things to do he hasn't yet to touch me or dare I say rape me. He has only told me to crawl or say yes master no master. After what seems like many miserable hours he then opens the door and calls jimin over.

He then comes with a smirk in his face. That disgusting smirk. "How did the kitten do." "She was hesitant at first but learned well later on." "Great." He smirks once again. Jimin then sees the man out.

As I hear the door close as the man leaves I hear him walking over. "Fun wasn't it kitten." I look at him with pure hatred and disgust. "Now now no need to be mad kitten." "Shut up. Just shut up." He raises his eyebrows form my tone. "You let him hurt me I hate you so much right now." "You had to understand and stop with the attitude."

"IM BEING HELD AGAINST MY WILL I CANT EVEN DIE OF COUSRE IM GOING TO HATE YOU." "Don't raise your voice at me y/n".how can he say it so calmly yet so intimidating. I then walk out of the office and go to my room without any words.

How can I ever love someone like him.