8

"Y/n come here" I come to my master.
He then cups both of my cheeks and pecks my lips. "Y/n I love you, you make me so happy when I'm around you and I just want you to be mine and only mine forever babygirl" he says seductively.

"I- I love you to master-" . At this point I've felt actual love. I feel happiness when I'm with him. We continue to kiss passionately.

"Y/n? Y/n?!" I here a voice call out to me.
I wake up... Feeling a bit of sadness from what seemed like heaven to me was just a dream. I get up and see taehyung was the one who woke me up.

"What's wrong" I say tired as I just woke up. "Jimin wants you in his room he says to go right now." "A-alright" the boy then leaves my room. I follow after to go to my masters room.

"M-master you wanted me" I like out of the door. "Yes come in" I make my way to the bed he was laying on. He then gets up shirtless. Showing his 8 pack. I blush and start to burn up. Then just bending my head down.

"Why are you looking down" he's says confused. "I-uhm it's- oh no reason" I stumble upon my words. He shrugs it off.
"Here is your outfit for today" he then hands me yet another small bad with this clothes. "Take off your clothes and give it to me.

I do as told and take off yesterday's outfit and continue to put on the outfit he gave me.

I'm done putting it on then I have an urge to confess something to him.
"M-master what would you do if I ever f-fell in love with y-you" I say shyly

"Well I would reject you say your only my servant and that you have no value to me"
"Y/n do you like me or something"he says with a almost teasing voice.

"I- I w-well m-aster n-" "So the little kitten has catched some feelings for her master, too bad for the kitten the master does not return the same feelings in fact he thinks the kitten is ridiculously for possibly thinking he could return the same feelings. No one loves the kitten no one will ever love the kitten" he gives a horrible smirk

My heart starts to feel like it's about to collapse.I then just feel like breaking down. I switch back to my old self. The numb one. "Right" I shake my head and leave the room. He could see I was a bit angry as I slammed the door.

As I'm walking out the door I hear him yell. "HEY BITCH DID I SAY YOU COULD WALK OUT LIKE THAT" I keep walking ignoring him and go to my room.

I then go into my room. I sit down in the floor knees to my throat. I sit there with my mind blank. I then hear someone walking towards my room door.

The door violently opens almost breaking the door. Jimin then comes in looking as mad as he ever did before. He comes up to me crouching to measure his face to mine.

He then cups my cheeks and brushes his thumb in my cheek. I'm surprised by this action as I thought he would be mad.
He harshly pushes my head hitting the bed.

He then socks me. "Don't fucken disrespect me like that you fucken whore." He says angered. He then picks me up by the hair then takes me by my arm dragging me downstairs.

"O-ow s-stop" "Shut the fuck up you don't tel me what to do I do". He then drags me down to the dungeon. He then chains me to the chains dangling from the air.

"It was very stupid of you to walk out like that for an idiotic reason like that." He then takes a sharper knife not like the dull one he used the other times.

He starts to then cut words on to them.
"I disobeyed my master" he reads out when he has stopped cutting me. The cuts were deep. My now blood stained white clothes he gave me where being  cut off with scissors.

I stay to shake from how cold it is. Seeing as I am now naked and bleeding. H stakes a look at my body then bites his bottom lip. "I gotta say this look makes you look hot" he winks at me then starts to leave me here.

I faint from all the blood I'm losing..

I gain consciousness as I'm hearing muffled screaming. I look at my now bandaged stomach that was once deeply cut.A girl with with tape around her mouth looking at me. Her hair a mess. Bloody lip. Bruised cheek, and jimin with a knife to her throat.

"Ah you've woken up kitten" he smirks
"Well just in time for the show" his pupils showing darkness. With a sinister smile.
He then continues to cut the poor girls cheek off.  She screams in agony but their muffled.

He then stabs her throat casing her blood to spill in his shirt and my legs. I look at him with fury. "What? He can say you didn't like it" he says with a smug look.
I give him the finger from the my hands being chained.

He looks at me with a smug look and continues to take off his shirt. "You know I never told you this but your cute when your pissed off at me" he chuckles "I might actually me falling for you" he starts laughing hard.

"Aish I promised myself I would never do that ever again but here I am just looking at you makes me wanna kiss you till your lips fall off. And it fucken bothers me" he says angered then slaps me.

He then kisses my forehead and unchains me. "Let's go take care of those cuts" he carries me bridal style out of the dungeon to the couch.He the goes to the kitchen and comes back with what looks like a first aid kit.

He unwraps the bandages. Then gets a cloth to dry the blood on my stomach. He then gets out some ointment and places it in my cuts. "Why so quiet kitten" he grabs my chin. I pull away. "Fine you bandage your self " he says angered at me. He then grow a black shirt at the couch I'm sitting on.

I bandage myself up and out in the shirt.
I walk up to my room not without limping.

He really said he was falling for me huh....

"Enters tele novela music" it's finna get dramatic up in this bit- I'll stop now

"Enters tele novela music" it's finna get dramatic up in this bit- I'll stop now. 😐