9

I walk downstairs to greet jimin as I just woke up from my slumber."GoodMorning master" I bow my head . "Morning"he nods his head back.

"You feeling better yet y/n" "yes master thank you for your worries." It's been about awkward ever since that time he said he might be catching feelings for me.

The whole time all we have done is greet each other and go our separate ways. He stays in the office I cook and clean. We don't interact whatsoever. It's very odd.
I just don't know how long I can last doing this.

He's been ignoring me for some reason and I wanted to know why. Once I'm done cleaning the kitchen I head up to his office. I knock on his for. "Master may I come in" "Come in" he replies.

"What is it that you need y/n" "w-well master as you can s-see uhm you didn't give me my outfit for the day yet" I chicken out. "Ah yes I must haven forgotten here" he takes off his shirt.

He hands his black plain shirt. I sort of drool over his revealing abs. "A-actually master I wanted to ask you." He tilts his head in confusion. "Wh-why have you been I-ignoring me I mean wh- what have I d-."

I'm interrupted with other lips being crashed into mine. My eyes are now wide open as to what is happening. I kiss back. He breaks the kiss. He stares right into my eyes not breaking eye contact biting his lips.

"I don't understand why you make me feel like this your to much for me I can't look at you anymore with wanting to just do things to you." His voice shaking "y/n you drive me fucken crazy" I almost melt at his words.

"But I cant love you and we can't be a thing sorry sweetheart"
I almost break down at those words. "Now don't storm off on me like last time or I'll hurt you badly and I really don't want to" he says sternly

"Seeing you hurt makes me want to just go die y/n so don't do anything that's I'll make your master give you a horrible consequence. In other words be a good hit for me y/n" he smiles so sweetly at me.

I nod at his words. He then pats my head.
"Oh and one more thing that horrible man I said to never mention I'm going to a party he's hosting and your coming with me later on in the night"

"Master I don't have anything nice to wear" "oh don't worry about that I'll give you something and I'll have a personal stylist fix you up. You are gonna be my pretend girlfriend might as well make you look presentable." "F-fake g-girlfriend"

He walks out and leaves me there in his office clueless having no idea what the fuck he means. Taehyung walks in shirtless his abs show like Jimins.
"What's wrong y/n it looks like you have seen a ghost?"

"O-oh nothing i b-better go clean." He grabs me and pushes me in the wall his face now very close to mine. "You know we never got to have fun together"he says with a husky voice.

He starts to unclip my bra. "Taehyung let me go" I say sternly "sorry y/n but that's not gonna happen. He then starts to squeeze my thigh. I yelp at the sudden movement.

"Taehyung leave the girl alone" I hear jimin say from upstairs. "Ugh jimin always ruin the fun" next time babygirl he winks at me he then leaves the room.

3 hours later~

"Y/n come downstairs" I hear jimins voice yell from my room. I walk downstairs to see 3 women one holding a suitcase and a medium bad. The other one holding onto a racket full of dresses. Another one with a medium black bag.

"These are gonna be your hair, and dress up stylist.Now I will let you guys to it ill be in my office if you need anything y/n" he smiles and walks back to his office.i smile at them nervously.

2 and a half hours later~

I walk into Jimins office to show him how I look.

He looks at me and doesn't take his eyes off. He bites his lips. Looking up and down. "You look cute" he breaks the silence. I then see him all dressed up in a suit and his hair fixed neatly.

 I then see him all dressed up in a suit and his hair fixed neatly

He then walks up to me. He gets close to my ear. "Hey y/n after this is over I'm gonna make you not be able to walk for a whole week." He whispers in my hear seductively. My face starts to heat up and turn red.

He then slaps my ass very very hard and walks out. "I'll Meet you in the car y/n"
I take a few moments to suck in everything that happens and go on my way with taehyung in back of me as he is coming also.

"You look good y/n" I smile sweetly "thanks" . I open the car door in which jimin is driving and go in the back. As taehyung sits in the passenger seat.
"Oh and y/n if you say anything about me kidnapping you don't try they won't believe you and if you escape I will find you" he smiles then we drive off.

As we are driving he is directing me how I should act as his girlfriend. " You have to hold my hand and call me honey. I'll answer all the questions  they ask about us you keep your mouth shut the whole time." I nod

The car stops 35 minutes later and I see a huge mansion almost like a castle. Parked with may expensive cars.

This should be very interesting.

This chapter was a bit shorter than the other ones so sorry

This chapter was a bit shorter than the other ones so sorry. Anyways this I hope you liked and enjoyed ❤️.
Ps. Sorry if I have some spelling mistakes I suck at spelling lol sorry.