18

Why is it that when one is in pure shock. Their body decides to give up on them. You try and you try to move or even make a noise, but you can't.The deep sinking in your stomach just growing louder and louder.

It's as if the world stops. That one thing that I thought I was finally away and safe from. Just made my world come crashing down. Why is it that I had to be so weak. Why now.

When he is back.

Time resumes as I am then pulled by a hand. My body reacting as fast as it can. Pushing away the hand and taking a step back. Tripping over and landing on the fence yet again. I look down to see an unconscious min hyuk.

Blood seeping threw his collard white shirt. No longer white of course. The brick now on the floor next to him. I look at the man in front of me.

My shocked eyes now filled with pure disgust and hatred. Seeing the look he gave me he definitely didn't like the way I was looking at him. I try to move yet again,but it was useless. My body just betraying me. Keeping eye contact with that monster.

"Y/n." He sighs while breaking eye contact. Scratching the back of his neck. "I j-just wanna talk to you okay?" My anger now getting the best of me.I Finally speak.

"Just talk to me?! D-do you really think I'd want to talk to someone like you? Have you not got the memo? I don't want you near me. In fact I despise you."

"Y/n- I.Hate.You. Get that through sick twisted thick skull. I want NOTHING to do with you. Y-ou sick bastard." I am now yelling. A flash of hurt and anger in his eyes appear for a second.

He chuckles. What so fucking funny. The hurt in his eyes is not gone. It is now filled with pure anger. He has no fucking remorse whatsoever. "Wow you really mean that don't you? Do you have no fucking idea the shit I had to do just to find you? Who knows you could have gone to the cops."Now raising his voice.

"Listen. You are going bac- Do you really think I'll go back with you?Over my dead fucking body.I interrupt him. I'm NOT going back there with him ever. I'm not going back to that hell hole.

"That can be arranged." He obviously isn't being sarcastic this time. Though would he really- of course he would he's sick and twisted.
Nothing phases him. "Listen I swear I didn't go to the cops. Nor will I ever. I didn't even tell my brother."

"One can never be to sure. You are coming with me Y/n." No I can't let this happen again. "Y/n is either you go willingly or I have to use force. Though you wouldn't mind that would you?" He chuckles with a smile slowly rising to the sides of his mouth.

"Why. Why couldn't you have just killed me." I say tears now running down my cheeks. He steps closer and closer. Holding on to my jaw he lifts up my face. Brushing my cheeks with his thumb. Wiping away the tears the fall.

"I really thought. You would get it by now?" He sighs. "Can't you see Y/n I love you." Pure shock rises up in my face again. How can he love me. If he truly did he wouldn't hurt me. Not like this. But maybe he just doesn't know how- no either way I could never return the feelings. He's horrible. He disgust me.

I scoff. "You love me ? That's unfortunate. It truly is. How can anyone love someone has disgusting as you?" Anger now clear in his eyes.
"Don't you get it Y/n? You have no choice. No one will ever love you.Except for me. No one will ever love you like me." He whispers. Anger now switched to pure psychotic in his eyes.

"It makes sense doesn't it?" He grips my jaw tighter. "Who would ever love someone so drained,useless and,bruised up. Hm? Only me." Why should his words hurt me like they do now. It doesn't make sense.

"You are really are fucking crazy. You should get help seriously. Now get your hands off me." I say trying to pull away. But the blows I got from earlier are not helping me much. He pulls me even closer. Our noses inches away from touching.

"Now now trying to leave are we? Every after pouring my heart out you treat me like this. How mean. It truly hurts." He pouts clearly being sarcastic. "Now we should go don't want anybody start looking for you do we?" He pulls me into his car. I scratch and kick and yell but it's useless.

He covers my mouth and shoves me into his black SUV. Tying my hands to the head of the car seat I'm on. Then tying my feet together.
Them proceeding to shove a white cloth in my face. My eyes slowly starting to close. As if I'm going to into a deep sleep.

"Sweet dreams my love."

Authors note
Hey guys! I know this chapter was short and I'm really sorry!!! I'll make sure to make the next chapter longer.I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I was thinking on making a new story with jungkook. You guys let me know if it's something you would want to read! Again thank you so much for all the votes and views appreciate it!