21

Hey guys!! So I chose a song that I think really matched this scene so if you want please listen to it!! Enjoy!

                                      ***

Everything just stopped. My panic and fear.
Just gone as if they were never there to begin with. Though,why? Why do I feel like this. I shouldn't feel this way.

Not when it's him kissing me. It's as if my heart is thinking on it's own. While my brain is just in utter shock.I make no movements as that is quite impossible.

After a few more minutes I finally gain control over myself. Pressing my hands against his chest to push him off. Tears streaming down my cheeks even more. At last I get his lips off of mine.

Showing my complete anger. I gift him a sharp pain against his cheek.My hand colliding with his jaw. Hurting me a bit,though I didn't care I was even more livid with him.

He has violated me way to many times already. Why must I keep letting myself into his traps. His charms. His face still facing mine not even fazed by my slap. Softness takes over his features.

"Please Y/n." His whisper comes out shaky.
"Please don't leave again." Jimins lips now quivering. Tears making their way down his pale cheeks.Looping his hands around my waist. Head resting on my chest.

He's....crying? Never knew he was the crying type. In fact didn't think he ever did cry.He's crying for me? He continues to mutter I'm sorry so sorry over and over again. "Jimin." I softly say. His words vibrating on my chest.

Why is he acting like this. He couldn't have actually wanted me this bad...right?

                                    ***
God I missed Y/n. I mean look at me. I'm here actually tearing up from the thought of losing them again.It made this unknown feeling spread across my body. My heart physically ached.

That day, the moment I realized that I truly cared for them. I kept trying to neglect this feeling. Telling myself that they were just a thing I used and that I was going to toss them when I was finished.

However, whenever I remembered y/n's face.
Their beautiful eyes that gleamed when they were happy. Their cheeks that turned crimson red whenever they got embarrassed or angry at me. Their smooth skin that felt like cotton when touched.

The little things in them that made me go over the moon for them. They made me feel unknown feelings. That of which I've never experienced my self. Feelings I didn't think I could ever experience.

When they were gone I just could not bring myself to eat or sleep. I thought, what if someone decided to hurt her while in the streets. What if they couldn't find their way back and are living on the streets. Are they hurt,eating well?How are they feeling?

I just couldn't stop myself from worrying about that brat. Few weeks later I realized that I just could not possibly live without them by my side. I missed them. I really did.

So I'm here. Pouring my eyes out. To the person I truly care about. To the person I've decided I wanna live my life with. The person I want to pleasure. The person I want to make feel happy. The person I want to take care of forever.

They make me feel complete.

                                       ***

"Jimin please....get up. You're making this harder then it's suppose to be." He looks at me. My heart just broke at the sight. His eyes red a lonesome tear riding down his jawline.

How can you hate someone yet the sight of them crying pains you? It's just so hard to process...whatever this feeling is. At first I thought I may have actually liked him.

Now that I had some time away from him I realized how much hatred I had for him. Yet seeing him like this. In a way it brings back that feeling I had.....from when I first thought I liked him.

Have I completely gone mad? Hah. This is all just to much. At first he wanted to hurt me and treated me as though I was a worthless animal. Now it turns out he supposedly loves me?

Then me being the most idiotic person out there might just fall for it again. It's just... so frustrating. Why can't I just have control over my heart!? Maybe it's just pity right? I feel bad for him and my brain is just confused...though I wish it were that easy to convince myself.

Everything would be so much easier if he were dead.