Chapter 4: What a dream

Ok, this is gonna be my first time writing lime/lemon, so go easy on me. (that's what she said-*gets smacked*)

Her hands pinned yours above your head as she littered your collarbone with kisses and bites. Gasps and moans escaped your mouth, your breath hitching when she licked a line up the side of your neck. She changed to holding your wrists with one hand and using the other to slowly slide up your shirt, rising to rub her thumb over your erect nipple.

She had a leg between yours and slowly rose it, producing friction between your legs with her thigh. You gasped.
"Nemuri~" you sighed as you began to grind against her, your neediness increasing by the second. Her deep blue eyes looked into your lust-filled (e/c) ones as her lips slowly got closer and closer to yours to the point they almost touched. You felt her warm breath and craved her lips on yours.

You shot awake covered in sweat. Your cheeks were flushed and you had a noticeable heat pooling in your core, craving your attention. Overall, you were aroused, embarrassed, and pretty confused. You hadn't thought of your love life much, not wanting it to interfere with your hero duties, but one thing was for sure: you DEFINITELY weren't straight.

You took a shower to clean the sweat and embarrassment off of yourself, the attention-craving heat slowly fading away. You still couldn't believe you had such a steamy dream about your COWORKER. This was the first time you'd had a dream like that, do this was completely new. You hadn't even been in a relationship before, so this was all new to you.

You then realized something: this was the first time you had fell asleep on your own! You didn't know how to feel at all. You would feel happy, but it was a wet dream. Well, you thought, at least I didn't wake to the sound of a gunshot.

When you entered your room, your phone alarm went off, signalling this was when you should have been getting ready for work, so you got some clothes out and changed. You wore your hero costume underneath and grabbed your phone before heading out.

(Here's what I imagine you wear:

Why they so tall? Who knows)

You got there at around 7am and made your way to the teacher's lounge. Walking in, you were greeted by Present Mic. "YO! (H/N)! Good morning!" You smile.
"Good morning everyone." you greeted before taking a seat between Aizawa's cocoon and Midnight. She glanced over at you. "Well hello kitty, I missed you~."

You were kinda just sitting there twiddling your thumbs and avoiding eye contact, finding it too awkward to talk to her after your dream. You completely froze when her right hand cupped your cheek gently turned your face to look at her. Your breath caught in your throat and blush spread across your face when you saw the concern in her eyes and a caring smile gracing her face.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, I'll stop if you want. But. . . are you okay?" she asked in a soft tone. The amount of care she was showing about your well-being almost brought you to tears. You gave her a smile before responding "It's okay, I just have something on my mind. Thank you for asking if I was okay."

She smiled back before explaining where to input data into spreadsheets and answered other questions about your work. "I've been teaching maths for the hero course, but I've been having trouble explaining and they're having trouble understanding. So I plan to observe while you teach. Is that okay, Kitty?" she said before apologising about the nickname. "Don't worry, the nickname is growing on me." you reassured her.

(Time skip brought to you by this:

Spot the difference)

You walked into the classroom behind Midnight as Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag. She stood at the front as students got books and homework out. "I have an announcement, so listen up!" she said, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Since I know your grades aren't the best and you don't understand how I explain it, Miss (L/N) will be teaching you under my supervision. You better treat her well." she said before stepping aside. You smiled and stood facing the students.

"I hope I can help you with your current issues and assist your growth." you say before bowing. You then turned on the slideshow with the title "factorising quadratic equations".

(So you came here for midnight? Ha! I'm gonna teach you maths! Jk, but I'm gonna give you maths questions where you have to find x. Here is a clue to the answers: all answers will be "x=... Or x=..." If you get it right, I'll give you a shoutout. Good luck!)

The bell rang, signalling the end of lesson for lunch, so you dismissed the students

The bell rang, signalling the end of lesson for lunch, so you dismissed the students. Midnight came up to you from the back of the classroom. "So how did I do for my first lesson?" you asked her." She gave you a smile.
"You did great. The kids did way better than usual thanks to you."

You smiled to her and walked with her back to the lounge. A few students greeted you as you walked past. But as you walked past a group of boys, you felt their eyes linger on the two of you. You heard them whisper and laugh with each other as you went past them, but then they whistled at you.

Both you and Nemuri stopped. She was about to say something but felt the menacing aura surrounding you as you locked eyes with the individual. You then let out a long, low, menacing growl, bearing your sharp teeth, causing the boys to go silent before slowly walking away.

"Damn, I didn't know you had that in you. That was fierce, kitty." she complimented, but then you smacked her when she finished with "I like my women feisty~."
As you reached the lounge, you came to a realisation that stopped you dead in your tracks. "Is something wrong?" Nemuri asked you, to which you responded with one sentence:

"I forgot my lunch."

That's another chapter done! Please rate how I did with the lime at the beginning from 1-10. 1 being painful to read and 10 being "If I didn't know better, I'd think you had experience."
Any questions or suggestions, let me know.