Valentines special: 🍋

(You asked, so you shall receive! It may not be that good, but here we go! Attempt no. 2!)

Valentines day was here, and you and Nemuri had decided to just spend the day together. You were laying in the lounge with Nemuri, watching whatever was on TV. At some point, she had gotten up, telling you she had to get something, and went to your shared bedroom. You didn't mind, and continued watching. You heard the bedroom door open and the sound of heels clicking across the hardwood floor and heading into the open kitchen.

In the middle of an advert, the TV turned off. You were confused, but then felt Nemmie's hands on your shoulders, giving you a gentle massage. "Hey, kitty. I've got a surprise for you.", she whispered into your ear. You giggled, and placed your hands gently over hers. She slowly removed her hands, so you lowered yours. She tilted your face to the left, showing you a glass of lemonade with ice and a straw.

You smiled, and took the glass, taking a sip from the straw. It was a pretty hot day, so it was definitely welcome. You were wearing a floral open back dress with (f/c) flowers and some basic sandals. There was no movement from her until she turned your head to the right, showing you a selection of chocolates, in the shapes of hearts and kisses. You took one and popped it into your mouth. You could taste three distinct fruits: pomegranate, strawberry and raspberry.

"Wanna know something about those fruits? They're known aphrodisiacs.", she whispered in your ear before planting a few chaste kisses on your neck. "What's that?", you asked her while slowly chewing, loving the feeling of her lips on your skin and her hair tickling your back. "Aphrodisiacs are foods that are known to increase... sexual desire~.", she said, drawing out the last two words before nibbling on the shell of your ear. Hearing that, you gulped down the chocolate you were eating, having almost choked on it.

She wrapped her arms around you, and you noticed the sleeves of what she's wearing. She seemed to be wearing a brown coat and black fingerless gloves. She kept a hand on your shoulder as she slowly stepped around the couch and stood over you, her arms either side of you. Stood in front of you was Nemuri, practically nude. She had large pink sunglasses and a black leather chocker, as well as knee high leather boots with pink studded rings of leather around the knee and ankle.

Covering her breasts were two support gear pouches just about covering her nipples and a support gear belt was the only thing covering her womanhood. You felt your body temperature rise, and all that heat began pooling in your lower stomach when she placed her knee between your legs and used it to slowly push your skirt up.

"I assume you like my original hero outfit?", she said smugly, watching as your eyes roamed her body before rising to look her in the eyes. You grabbed a fistful of her coat and tugged on it, wanting to bring her face closer you yours. She obliged, and instantly went in to kiss you. You immediately kissed back, and opened your mouth slightly when her tongue ran along your bottom lip.

You sighed as her tongue slipped into your mouth, twisting and sliding against yours. You followed her movements, allowing her tongue to roam your mouth freely. You separated for air, a string of saliva connecting you as you both panted. "Don't worry kitty, we've got all day to play.", she whispered against your lips before kissing you again.

Nemuri slid her hands in your skirt, under your thighs and cupped your ass with a squeeze, earning a gasp of surprise and pleasure as she lifted you up and wrapped your legs around her waist. You wrapped your arms around her neck and tilted your head to the side as her lips ghosted over your neck. You let out a surprised moan when she bit down on a sensitive spot, already knowing where all of them were.

With a foot, she kicked open your bedroom door and sat you down at the head of the bed before letting her coat slip of her shoulders and onto the floor. Looking around the room, you understood why she took so long. The curtains were closed, vanilla scented candles were lit, and rose petals were scattered across the room. Climbing onto the bed, Nemuri placed her legs either side of yours and wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you close.

Your back arched slightly in her embrace, and a satisfying shudder went up your spine as one hand slid up your back and slowly pulled the zipper down. You let the sleeves slip down your arms and watched as Nemuri slipped off your sandals and slid the dress off you, revealing the lacy (f/c) bra and slightly damp matching panties that she had bought you a couple of days ago. "So this is why you bought me this.", you said with a giggle.

She laughed a bit too before continuing to kiss your neck and shoulders, her hands travelling up and down your back and waist. Her kisses slowly trailed lower until she placed a few wet kisses between your breasts. She unclipped your bra and tossed it to the side, the cold air making your nipples perk up. "Nemuri,", you sighed out as her tongue ran around one of your sensitive buds, her thumb running circles around the other one.

Moving back, she removed her gloves and boots, giving you space to run your thighs together in hopes of relieving tension. Taking your hand, she pulled you forward and moved it to her back, allowing your hand to unclip the pouches on her chest, letting them drop and be tossed to the side. Nemuri came closer and wrapped her arms around your waist, placing kisses on your shoulder, slowly coming closer and closer to your ear. "I wanna try something new with you baby.", she whispers before stepping off the bed and letting the belt covering her drop. She looked at the surprised expression on your face as she pulled out an 8 inch strap on.

Your cheeks were flushed and there were beads of sweat on your forehead as Nemuri knelt down between your legs with the strap on attached, a small vibrator on the inside so both of you would be pleasured. She slid your panties down your legs, revealing your slicked pussy. Running her fingers around your clit and down between your lips, she slowly pushed a finger in, moving it around before adding a second, and a third soon after. The pain of being stretched soon turned to pleasure as her fingers pressed against your insides. Seeming satisfied that you were open enough, she slowly removed her fingers and licked them clean of your slick while maintaining eye contact. If you could be any wetter, you were now.

Nemuri turned on the vibrator while sliding the tip of the dildo between your lips before slowly pushing it in. You winced at the pain of suddenly being stretched more, but moaned out as she began rubbing your clit. She slowly pulled out before pushing it in further than before, repeating this before she was going all the way in and you were moaning with each thrust. Lifting one of your legs over her shoulder, she sped up, going deeper at this new angle.

You felt pressure building up in your stomach, and Nemuri did too. With a few more rushed thrusts, you climaxed, clenching around the dildo and arching of the bed. With the vibrator inside of her and the look of your eyes rolling back into your head pushed Nemuri over the edge and she came straight after you. She slowly pulled the dildo out of you and turned of the vibrator, allowing both of you to come down from your highs.

Nemuri took off the strap on and tossed it onto the floor and tossed the duvet over the two of you. "It's only like 3pm babe.", you told her, but she just wrapped her arms around your waist and snuggled up next to you, more or less already asleep. You sighed and wrapped your arms around her, also drifting off to sleep.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Well, I've done it. Pretty sure this is the longest chapter I've written to date. I hope you enjoyed! Any criticism or anything, I'm willing to listen. Happy Valentine's Day! ❤