Chapter 9: First time, part 2 🍋

Sorry for this taking so long. Hope y'all enjoy it! You'll be getting aftercare too!

_______________________________________

"Grind on you?"
"You heard me. I want you to use me for your pleasure. You're taking the reigns for now, I'll just help."

Nemuri's thigh was gripped in between your legs, your aching pussy directly on top of it. Hesitantly, you gripped onto Nemuri's shoulders and her hands fell to your hips as you ground your clit into her leg, the stimulation making your legs clamp around her harder. Nemuri let out a blissful sigh as your knee pushed into her crotch. Eventually, you reached a steady pace of grinding up and down her thigh, breathy moans escaping your lips. Her hips would sometimes jolt forward a little to grind against your knee as it teased her clit. Suddenly, Nemuri lifted her other leg over yours and used it to pull you towards her. You were face-to-face, tit-to-tit, pussy-to-pussy. She smirked and pulled you into a messy kiss, you letting her tongue dance with yours.

You began to subconsciously rock your hips against hers, desperate to feel those sparks of pleasure again. As you did, Nemuri tugged on your lip with her teeth, groaning. "Yes, just like that, kitty.", she huskily moaned into your ear, and her words went straight down, making your hips stutter before continuing at a quicker pace. Your wetness mixed with hers as your folds slid against each other's, the slickness making it easy to glide your clit around hers.

You tilted your head back and freely released your moans, leaving your neck open for Nemuri to begin kissing and biting. You ground down harder on her as she bit down on your collar bone, making you let out a high pitched whine. Your noises seemed to spur Nemuri on as she grabbed handfuls of your hips and ground upwards into you. The additional pressure she was adding had teetering on the edge of climax.

"Close- oh god, I'm so close.", you gasped, your grinding losing strength as your energy depleted, but you kept a quick pace. Nemuri, noticing the change, pulled your hips closer to hers, letting you rock harder against her. She swore quietly as your clits pushed harshly against each other, sending jolts of pleasure up your spine. Your back arched and your head rolled to the side as Nemuri bit hard on your left shoulder, stifling a groan.

It was like something snapped inside you and you were seeing stars as your orgasm washed over you, your hips slowing as you finished riding out your climax. You were gasping for breath as Nemuri stopped her movements, despite having not yet climaxed. You immediately felt guilty for not pleasuring her as much as she did you. It seemed Nemuri knew how you felt. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine with finishing myself off. All I need is for you to sit there and be my inspiration.", she joked, but that didn't change how you felt.

Shuffling back, you knelt between Nemuri's knees and bent down until you were looking at her dripping pussy. Anxious of your inexperience, you made eye contact with her before hesitantly licking a stripe up along her wet folds. Nemuri moaned in bliss, boosting your confidence, so you did it again, this time twirling the tip of your tongue around her clit. She swore under her breath and used all her self control to not shove your face into her aching core. Instead, she threaded her fingers into your hair, gripping lightly, but letting you keep control of your movements.

You continued to run your tongue up and down her pussy, switching between licking and lightly sucking on her clit. Your confidence skyrocketed as you listened to her pleasure-filled moans. Moans you were extremely proud to be responsible for. You stalled as you felt her thighs press against the sides of your head. Something about having the soft skin squeeze around you spurred you on, and you dipped your tongue further between the lips of her pussy, licking around her opening. She gasped, clenching her trembling thighs tighter around your head.

It was then you noticed a throbbing pain in your head, and you realized it was because of the pressure Nemuri was putting on it. She could probably crush my skull in her thighs... Oh my god that's so hot, you keened in your head. With some disappointment, you tapped on Nemuri's thigh, wordlessly asking her not to squeeze so hard. Her legs shook as she spread them out again, and you immediately went back to eating her out. Her grip in your hair tightened as she suddenly let out a blissful moan, tremors racking her body as she orgasmed.

Nemuri leant her head back against the back wall, panting as you sat up breathlessly. Nemuri's eyes locked on your face before she pulled you towards her by the hips, setting you on her now closed thighs. You froze, flustered, as she ran her tongue over your bottom lip, cleaning of her own slick before rubbing the rest off your chin with her thumb. "I'll be right back.", she said before laying you down on her left and crawling off the bed, leaving the room. You couldn't help but think of how hot it was that she was walking around your home completely nude.

After a couple of minutes, Nemuri returned with a glass of water. You gratefully accepted it and drank some before handing it back so she could drink the rest. "Do you wanna sleep and shower in the morning, or have a shower now?", she asked, resting her empty hand on the curve of her waist. It was then you realized how sweaty and uncomfortable you were. "Shower now, please.", you responded. You subconsciously took her by the hand and led her to the connected bathroom.

"I was gonna say you go first, but if you wanted me to shower with you, I'm fine with that.", she teased. At the moment, you were too tired to be embarrassed. You really just wanted to have a refreshing shower and go to sleep. Flicking the switch, you squinted as the florescent light suddenly came to life. Eying the small digital clock on the counter, you saw it was 8:15pm. A little early, but you were very tired and very eager to cuddle Nemuri and sleep.

Nemuri's arms were wrapped around your waist almost constantly as warm water trickled over your skin. You seemed to be in a daze, as the next thing you remember is Nemuri drying your hair with a towel as you stared at a crevice in the far corner of the ceiling. Looking down into the mirror, you felt warmth blossom in your chest upon seeing the bite mark on your shoulder and the little marks on your collarbone. They felt right. It felt like they belonged there.

Having dried off, you offered Nemuri a change of clothes, but she said she was fine sleeping in her underwear. You got out a shirt and slipped on a pair of panties before hopping into bed, snuggling under the covers. As you slowly drifted to sleep, you felt the mattress tilt as Nemuri slipped in behind you, pulling you into her back. You sighed in content before drifting into a blissful sleep.

_______________________________________

Oh god this took forever to write. I'm sorry, but at least I've got enough plot notes to last plenty of chapters! Hope you enjoyed.